Powers Landscape & Irrigation

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2012

We provide complete outdoor landscaping,hardscapes,irrigation and so much more....

Ronnie Mitchell And Son

Residential & commercial design & install landscaping, hardscaping, lawncare, retaining walls, walks, driveways & patios.

Hometown Lawncare

My name Larry Hairston I run a small landscaping company in the new river valley for 7 years we are a small hometown company. We do Lawncare and landscaping we fill that we provide some of the best service around we are just a father son team that are just trying to make a good livin we dont believe that quality work should have a quality price please call us and I promise u wont regret it.

Lawrence Transportation Systems

Lawrence Companies has been in the moving business since 1932. We have grown & diversified. Relocation is still the core business - but we also have: Lawrence Freight - Lawrence Data Management - Lawrence Trailer & Truck Equipment - Lawrence Equipment - Lawrence AG Equipment - Affordable Container Service - Lawrence Relocation. We are a total transportation company - can move or haul about anything. Additional email - info@lawrencetransportation.com. Additional Contact name - KyAnne Dudley

09/01/2017

Judy B.

Great! Daryl made suggestions based on what we wanted and improved the overall look of our yard. His crew members were very respectful of our property and took care to make everything look beautiful. They went above and beyond...we got more than we expected! They left no trash or evidence they were there (we had issues with another contractor). I would highly recommend them and plan to use them for another project in the future.

Description of Work
We needed 1 retaining wall and wanted 2 additional walls just for curb appeal

Category hauling services,landscaping,mulch

Carolyn M.

Category hauling services

04/03/2012

Emilie S.

This was a disappointing experience for me.

Description of Work
Powers advertised a variety of landscaping services in the Roanoke Times. They made an appointment to come to my home to give me an estimate on Friday March 23rd. I waited at home for them but they did not show up and they did not call to cancel. I will not deal with a contractor that is so undependable. There is no excuse for conducting business in this manner.

Category landscaping

03/13/2012

WC A.

My overall experience was good. Their pricing was average. The quality of the products was excellent. Their responsiveness and punctuality was excellent. Their professionalism was excellent too.

Description of Work
I have used some products from them. They did some hauling with some mulching.

Category hauling services,mulch