Bone-Dry Construction and waterproofing inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since March 2011

general contractor,specialized crew, high degree of project development and procurment...

Extreme Design Landscaping & Turfgrass Management

Full Service Landscaping company. Turfgrass, Commercial Herbicide license, Hardscape and softscape. Specialize in Commercial and Residential

JES Foundation Repair

JES Foundation Repair, founded in 1993, is a subsidiary of Groundworks: a family of companies that provides engineered solutions for foundation repair, underpinning, crawl space encapsulation and moisture management, concrete lifting and leveling services, and basement waterproofing. The JES brand has grown to become a professional team of over 450 repair experts providing over 70,000 engineered solutions for residential and commercial properties across Virginia, Maryland and beyond. They currently maintain offices in Appomattox, Baltimore, Chester, Manassas, Roanoke, and Virginia Beach. JES is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes and commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by JES Foundation Repair on Angi
Diprom Concrete LLC

Concrete Construction experts with a Class A License in Roanoke, VA area. With our experience and knowledge in concrete construction, in residential projects and commercial projects. Many people have come to trust the workmanship and quality of Diprom Concrete Construccion. We'd love to add you to our list of satisfied clients. Why not consider us for your next job? Call now for a FREE estimate. Diprom concrete construction, offers quality service, skilled employees, and competitive pricing. Our staff has years of experience in concrete constructions, they are responsible and clean, with high moral values Customer satisfaction is important to us. Diprom Concrete Construction, will be happy to do the work you need.

06/02/2017

Appointment scheduled for 8:30am. Hadn't heard from contractor by 8:45am so I called him (John Barnett) and had to leave a voicemail. He returned my call around 8:50am and said "I'm running late. I said between 8:30 and 9am". That wasn't true, we had and 8:30am appointment and I was taking time off from work for this appointment. He asked if I wanted to reschedule and I declined. If a contractor c...

Description of Work
Requested an estimate for waterproofing area in the garage/basement.

Category flooring contractor,basement waterproofing

01/03/2017

Everything went well.

Description of Work
Built playroom in basement

Category flooring contractor

04/30/2016

It went great. The crew was awesome. I did not have to do any prep work where as the other companies told me to hire a plumber to move my hot and cold water tanks as well as my filtering system. Mr John Barret (the owner)did it all! One of the other companies also said I would need a carpenter to move a couple of steps but Mr Barret did it himself. They moved everything to the center of the floor ...

Description of Work
Water proofed my basement.

Category basement waterproofing

05/14/2014

No work was done by this contractor .

Description of Work
We had water leaking in on one corner of the basement. He advised me on where he thought the water was leaking into the basement. He took measurements in the basement then went outside and using the measurements showed me where the grout in the stone wall was missing or cracked. He suggested getting a stone mason to re-grout the entire corner section of the outside wall. He spent over an hour looking at and appraising the situation. There was no charge. I would definitely call his company again if I had another water problem. Very honest.

Category flooring contractor

12/15/2013

Job went very well. Waiting for heavy rain to see if it solved problem. Very good contractor.

Description of Work
Replaced basement floor and installed sump pits.

Category flooring contractor,basement waterproofing

construction processes,relating to basements structures,materials,services,restoration,remediation,corrective actions as relating to waterproofing,and services relating to new and existing structures

franchised materials or services relating to royalities or third parties not related to projects

Check, Financing Available