S & S Ceramic Tile

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2013

Ceramic Tile and Marble: REPAIR, REPLACE, REMODEL....

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+101 more images

tile installation (153)home remodeling (37)flooring (26)marble & granite (1)

08/05/2022

Sorin K.

Outstanding professional work Very punctual, very courteous On time, on budget It is a pleasure to work with someone like Ali

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Work Completed On 08/05/2022

I am so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and me.

05/25/2022

Adam C.

The owner, Ali Rajabi, is a true professional. He did a wonderful job with a big tile demo project. It was a tough job, and there were many corners that could have been cut, but Ali and his team were extremely thorough. Once complete everything looked wonderful. I got a quick response to the initial quote request and communication was great throughout the project. Overall I'm very happy and looking forward to working with Ali on future projects. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
1200sqft tile demo

Work Completed On 05/20/2022

05/14/2022

Marty H.

Ali replaced the floor tile in a bathroom and the floor and wall in another bathroom. He did the demo and installation. The job took about one week. Working with Ali was the best experience I have had working with any contractor. I wish he did more than just tiling. He showed up when he said he would because he only takes on one job at a time. He is very personable but professional. He is a meticulous worker and did his best to contain the mess and cleaned up at the end if every work day. My bathrooms are beautiful! He did an amazing job. I would absolutely use him again.

Description of Work
Ceramic tile floor and wall installation

Work Completed On 04/11/2022

05/09/2022

angie A.

Ali is very reliable and professional. He did a beautiful job on my kitchen tile. Friends recommended him to me enthusiastically, so I had high expectations. Ali exceeded them. I already have recommended him to friends and would absolutely hire him again.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Work Completed On 05/09/2022

04/26/2022

Glendon H.

Excellent communication, workmanship, cleanup. If you want to deal with the pro who is doing the work, Ali is your man. His decades of experience show in the detail of the finished product. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Work Completed On 04/06/2022

04/25/2022

Jennifer M.

Ali is a master at his craft! I've used him years ago for my kitchen backsplash and just recently for our basement bar. He had to do a lot of preparation to do to make sure the results were flawless. He's a perfectionist and really cares about his work and the end product is proof!! I will always use Ali for all my tile work. Aside from his work skills, he's a wonderful person.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Work Completed On 05/02/2022

03/21/2022

Sue S.

Great! Highly recommend Ali. He is very nice, professional, and very skilled. Very happy with his work.

Description of Work
kitchen backsplash subway tile

Work Completed On 03/21/2022

02/07/2022

Susan .

Ali Rajabi of S&S Ceramics did a beautiful job tiling our kitchen backsplash and walls. He is a master craftsman and the utmost professional. He protected our floors and counters and followed COVID protocols by wearing a mask each day. He always showed up on time and stayed the full day (8 hours +) on consecutive days until the job was complete. He only works on one job at a time so you never have to worry about him disappearing mid-day to go to another job like so many contractors these days. We found him to be very trustworthy, courteous and conscientious. Ali gave us some tile suggestions and helped us choose the right size tile for our kitchen. Even though our kitchen is on the smaller side, we knew the tile work would be a challenge as our house has uneven plaster walls and some corner angles are not straight. Ali was able to even out everything and did a great job making it all work. We’ve received many compliments on the tile work. We would hire Ali again with no hesitation!

Description of Work
Installation of Ceramic Tile in Kitchen for Backsplash and Walls

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

Review for S & S Ceramic Tile - 9707 Cinnamon Creek Dr, Vienna, VA - 39621394

12/09/2021

larry O.

S&S Ceramic tile did a wonderful job. Ali was a Perfectionist. We would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Work Completed On 12/29/2021

11/27/2021

karen F.

Ali does a perfect job. He installed a kitchen backsplash last year and recently he recaulked and regrouted the master bathroom shower where the inept builder used substandard materials and workmanship in our year old house. He is a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Recaulk and regrout a shower floor.

Work Completed On 11/28/2021

11/13/2021

Katherine S.

Ali Rajabi did an outstanding job! He is highly experienced...helped us also with tile selection...and is a perfectionist about installation. He is a rare professional who both a pro's pro and a very lovely person. He came recommended by good friends, and we were delighted to bring him on board.

Description of Work
Retile two bathroom floors from the 1960s.

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

10/30/2021

Mary M.

Excellent attention to detail. Takes pride in doing work correctly from start to finish. Willing to put in extra time to get it right. Very good communication and interpersonal skills.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Work Completed On 10/30/2021

10/28/2021

Henry L.

Second time we’ve used Ali - and we’ll use any time we need a tile job done. Ali’s an artist and also he literally uses each last piece. Ali will be very conscious of making sure the surface is right before laying tile so you know it’s going to be done right. Totally recommend.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Work Completed On 11/02/2021

10/19/2021

Joe B.

Great! Ali did detailed work in a timely manner. We’re very happy with how things turned out.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Work Completed On 10/29/2021

09/29/2021

Brian F.

I just had the pleasure of meeting Ali, and although my job was too small for him him was extremely generous with his time and knowledge about how it should be done and very honest about what it should cost. It's rare to meet someone so genuine and honest, and I'm grateful to have met him and will definitely keep him in mind for future jobs. Thanks Ali!

Description of Work
Tile repair / re-install

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

09/16/2021

Zana M.

Excellent! Could not be happier with the outcome and look of our room. Ali does excellent work, cares about the customer and truly wants you to be happy. He is extremely considerate of working in your home, prepares and plans well in advance. I highly recommend S&S without hesitation!

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

Review for S & S Ceramic Tile - 9707 Cinnamon Creek Dr, Vienna, VA - 39477770

09/14/2021

Pam G.

I wanted to recommend Ali Rajabi, S&S Ceramic Tile. He did our backsplash tile in the kitchen and did an excellent job. He was able to easily fit our rather small job in while also doing other work - coming first to remove the old tile before the company that was installing the countertop came to measure, and then later, after the countertop was installed, to do the backsplash. I understand that he also does bathrooms, in coordination with plumbers, electricians, etc. when needed. His cell number is 703-932-6129; you can call or communicate via text.

Description of Work
Kitchen Backsplash

Work Completed On 09/06/2021

07/12/2021

kelly J.

Very professional and easy to work with, was able to schedule quickly, tile looks great.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

06/20/2021

Kumar K.

I got about 50 Sq ft. of tiling done. Ali is a hardworking and dedicated chap and I was very impressed with his work ethics. The project was completed before time to my complete satisfaction. I already have plans of my next remodeling projects with him.

Description of Work
Kitchen backslash.

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

06/17/2021

George D.

Great Ali did a fantastic job as usual

Description of Work
Bathroom work

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

06/16/2021

Erin K.

Ali is wonderful to work with! .This is the second time we’ve had him do the tile work in our bathroom and it looks fabulous! He does high quality work with a goal of complete customer satisfaction. Our bathroom looks fabulous and we couldn’t be happier!

Description of Work
Tile

Work Completed On 07/01/2021

05/28/2021

Tom S.

S&S Ceramic Tile is a top notch professional. Everything went so smoothly and was effortless on my part. I would rate them 6 stars if I could. They stuck to the schedule they gave, were very tidy during the process, and went above and beyond what I would expect from a contractor. I will hire them again when I redo my kitchen. Outstanding and superior service as well as extremely high quality work. And for price they were lower than the other bids. Excellent company I'd recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile for 2 separate alcove showers

Work Completed On 05/27/2021