S & S Ceramic Tile

• Trade License Expiration
  • 11/09/2030

9707 Cinnamon Creek Dr

Vienna, VA 22182

Ceramic Tile and Marble: REPAIR, REPLACE, REMODEL....

tile installation (131)home remodeling (34)flooring (25)marble & granite (1)

04/16/2021

Ali was professional, on time and on budget - quality work and an honest person!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceramic Tile

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2021

I am so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with me and the community.

03/25/2021

S&S Ceramic Tile did a fantastic job installing my tile floor. The area included my front entry, kitchen, hall and laundry room. Mr. Rajabi provided guidance on the type of tile to select, and put me in touch with a designer at a local tile store. The attention to detail of the demolition/removal of the existing floor, and tile installation was evident. The results excided my expectations. S&S Cer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceramic Tile Floor Instalation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2021

03/18/2021

Ali installed some large format wall tile for me in the space where my new wood stove was going. He worked with me on cost and schedule and did a perfectly beautiful job! He is communicative, professional, and just an all-around good person. While several other companies deprioritized me and/or quoted really high prices because it was a small job, Ali understood that this project was just as impor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large tiles installed on wood stove surround

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2021

Photo for S & S Ceramic Tile - 9707 Cinnamon Creek Dr, Vienna, VA - 39255196

03/14/2021

This is the third bathroom that Ali has done for us - this time a master bath remodel. He is detail-oriented and does very high quality work. We routinely get compliments on the tile work he has done. Ali is also efficient - he finishes our job before taking on another, and most of all is a kind person to have around the house. We couldn’t recommend S&S Ceramic more highly for tile work or a whole...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bathroom remodel and tile work

CATEGORY ceramic tile,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2021

03/12/2021

Ali did an outstanding job. Very responsive, diligent and helpful with information about the area worked on. Highly recommend and would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2021

03/05/2021

Ali was very responsive, professional and thorough. The floor tile work he did in our kitchen came our great! It looks fantastic! He worked very well with our schedule and needs. Very nice person to deal with and very respectful working in and around us in the house while the work was being completed. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceramic Tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

12/22/2020

Fantastically. Timely, paid attention to detail. Ali Rajabi listened to my concerns, helped resolve design issues, great person to have on our bathroom design team. Will use for all tile needs!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceramic Tile

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2020

Photo for S & S Ceramic Tile - 9707 Cinnamon Creek Dr, Vienna, VA - 39100187

12/08/2020

I would highly recommend S & S Ceramic Tile owned by Mr. Ali Rajabi, if you want excellent quality work at a reasonable price and finished when Mr. Rajabi promised it will be ready. Mr. Rajabi. is a true craftsman with a dedication to his profession with pride in his work and satisfaction of the client in his mind. He responded to my request for a quote to redo the tile floor, shower stall walls a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master bed room bath remodeling. The old shower tile walls, the tile floor needed to be remove along with the toilet and updated with a completely new tile shower, tile floor and toilet.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

11/20/2020

This was a small job. Ali was careful, COVID-19 safe, glad to explain each step taken and thoroughly professional. It was a pleasure to watch a craftsman at work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our shower in the master bathroom needed to be retiled.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

11/08/2020

Ali was wonderful to work with. We had a previous bathroom redone by a large company and had the unfortunate experience of having to go through so many hoops when problems came up. Working with Ali means you are working with one person who listens to you, is responsive, communicative, is a problem solver, is highly skilled, fair, and conscientious. He also followed all health and safety protocols....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

CATEGORY home remodeling