Mobile PC Solutions

Founded 2004 • With Angi since April 2008

Computer Sales
Computer Training

Mobile PC Solutions is woman owned & family operated. There are two field technicians and a remote support specialist. We accept cash, checks and credit cards....

Glacier Computer Geeks, LLC

Providing the highest quality of computer repair services in the Northern VA for the last 20 years! Our success is paved on being honest, truthful, and trustworthy! Servicing all Microsoft Windows based PC's and Apple laptops or desktops. Capable of repairing any problems from software, hardware, to extensive data recovery. We provide on-site repairs at your home or business, due to COVID-19 we also provide options for drop off to our Lorton service center by appointment.

Offers by Glacier Computer Geeks, LLC on Angi
 ComputerHelpSOS

ComputerHelpSOS offers tech support all Microsoft operating systems including Microsoft Servers, Microsoft Office, Android and Samsung Note Phones. If you need Microsoft Windows and virus and spyware removal technical support you are at the right place. We do not run any cabling in walls or cut into drywall. We do not offer any services on low-voltage cabling. We also do not repair broken screens.

Offers by  ComputerHelpSOS on Angi
TechMedx

TechMedx was started as Concise Computer Solution in 2002 to provide small business computer consulting. After a few years in business we found a growing need for residential computer support services as well. As we grew our client base and new technologies began to emerge we found an even greater demand for more than just computer support. Our clients often asked if we could help with a TV connection issue, or help setting up a Sonos wireless sound system. Over our ten plus years Concise Computer Solutions has evolved into TechMedx our current business model and name. TechMedx continues to provide computer support to residential and small businesses, with a focus on customer service and satisfaction. We proudly offer much more and enjoy assisting our clients with all the technically difficulties emerging devices brings with it. It is with that in mind we look forward to growing our business to whatever new technology tomorrow may bring!

10/21/2018

My all in one Dell desktop had been crashing frequently. I called to set up a time for an estimate, and scheduled something within the week, with my choice of appointments. Darby arrived on time and quickly diagnosed the issue. She recommended a new hard drive and fresh install of Windows 10. She took the computer with her, and returned it within the week. She set the computer back up, and was abl...

Description of Work
Diagnose & repair computer running Windows 10

03/10/2018

They're excellent. I've used them many times.

Description of Work
They work on updating my computer.

02/08/2018

Very well. Kyle was punctual, courteous, a good explainer, and I intend to use him again by phone for other questions that will undoubtedly come up.

Description of Work
I needed coaching in Microsoft Word app.

12/06/2017

Kyle took my all-in-one computer with him to clone the hard drive and put in a new one. He returned it about 24 hrs later. All was well for 2 - 3 days, but then the original error/problem reoccurred. After a second visit, Kyle determined that the problem most likely was with the motherboard. Ultimately, the company credited me back the cost of the new hard drive. Finally, Kyle helped me copy some ...

Description of Work
We thought my computer needed a new hard drive.

10/03/2017

It went fine. I had also asked how to forward my email from one address to another and she wasn't quite sure how to do it.

Description of Work
I had called them to replace the fan on my laptop. They had to wait for the part to ship from China. It started acting up again so they replaced the fan a second time. It's still working now, but decided to go ahead and get a new one.

Category computer repair

Repair and upgrade hardware and software systems, home & small business networks, data preservation, data recovery, virus & spyware protection and removal, custom computer design, one-on-one training, remote assistance service. Onsite and online services. Tablet and mobile device support, TV and media setup.

Ask For Details