FundsFlo, Escrow-Like Payment for Home Improvement

With Angi since August 2015

We built FundsFlo because all businesses and consumers deserve a better way to pay and get paid. Our goal is to make it possible for almost anyone to be able to buy and sell almost any large-dollar good or service simpler, safer and smarter. FundsFlo provides automated, secure and managed online payment for large-dollar purchases utilizing a combination of proprietary FundsFlo technology and BB&T® payment and banking platforms. Consumers, businesses, buyers, sellers – why take the risk of not getting what you paid for or not getting paid for what you delivered? Why pay more for using cards or other platforms that simply don’t provide performance and payment protection? Now you don’t have to – with FundsFlo!...

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi

09/07/2015

So helpful, loved it. Made my life a lot easier in sales.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They facilitated my sale.

09/07/2015

The site was really great and made my life a lot easier

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped sell my boat for $10,000

09/07/2015

AMAZING! This sight was a perfect solution to my payment issues with my buyers. Amazing idea and very well done! Will be using this all the time :)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Facilitated my boat sale.

09/07/2015

Great - best part was that it was all on-line; had the escrow element where the money was held until my wife & I could inspect the furniture. Escrow without any lawyers or human element - it went pretty smooth actually.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided an on-line escrow service that enabled me to purchase an antique furniture set for our living room.

CATEGORY financial advisor

09/07/2015

The process of transaction was very easy and smooth. We look forward to using FundsFlo again soon!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used the website to purchase an antique Persian rug. We put the money in FundsFlo until the rug arrived, was inspected by professionals and was accepted. The money was then transferred to the seller.

CATEGORY financial advisor

Online Payment Service – Large-Dollar Purchasing.