EASTERN DOOR SERVICE

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2005

eastern door is a full service garage door company we offer service repairs & new garage doors & openers...

A Atlantic Services

A Atlantic Services has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

W E Griffin Roofing

W. E. Griffin Roofing is Maryland’s premiere roofing company. Incorporated in 1931, we have been servicing the D.C. and Maryland areas as a family owned and operated company by putting our customers first. Our quality roofing services focus on our most important friends; home owners and home builders. We look forward to building a lasting friendship with you in order to service all of your roofing needs.

Family Prestige Garage Doors

Family Prestige Garage Doors is a very unique company with high quality and expectations. Our company goal is to put at your service certified technicians willing to assist you with all your needs, We offer you complete security with your homes. In fact, we know and understand all your needs when it comes to garage doors and openers. Will match competitor pricing with written estimate for similar product. Will match competitor pricing with written estimate for similar product. Additional Area served - Stafford & DC. Prince William & Saint Mary's Counties .

Offers by Family Prestige Garage Doors on Angi

02/04/2021

Extremely good service. Responsive and fairly priced.

Description of Work
garage door repair

01/09/2021

My garage door opener stopped working. I called on Thursday to schedule an appointment and quickly had one for Friday morning. I am a first time garage owner - Clint came and quickly diagnosed the problem and fixed it. He was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. In about 30 minutes, my garage door opener was fixed, I learned more than I ever knew about my equipment and what to expect going forwar...

Description of Work
Needed to troubleshoot garage door opener malfunction.

06/10/2020

Highly recommended. A technician (Clint) was able to come to the house within a few hours of our call. Handled our work quickly, provided safety information, discussed various products on the market for us to consider when the time comes to replace equipment. Made sure we understood what to do should door system fail. Highly-experienced and pleasant technician. Costs were reasonable. This is the s...

Description of Work
Service check, new remotes

Category garage doors,doors

Thank you sir we appreciate your business I’ve passed your review on to Clint Thank you

01/07/2019

I called the company 2 hours ago based on 2 neighbors recommendations. Fit me in same day. They just left and the door has been fixed. The pulley needed to be replaced. They didn't try to up-sell me to a new unit despite my opener being prehistoric. The gentleman came, diagnosed the problem; explained it to me; got to work; fixed and left. What more can you ask for?

Description of Work
Garage Door Serviced

12/30/2018

They arrived promptly, diagnosed the issue and fixed it quickly. Also tightened up unrelated bolts and oiled various locations before he left.

Description of Work
Garage door opener did not lift the door.

Category garage doors

we repair garage doors & openers all makes and models install new garage doors and openers 25 years in business

new garage doors only