AFFORDABLE LAWN SPRINKLERS & LIGHTING

Founded 2002 • With Angi since April 2008

Affordable Lawn Sprinklers and Lighting is a lawn sprinkler, landscape lighting, and artificial turf company in Northern Virginia and the DC Metro Area. We are family-owned and operated and have been in business since 2002. We are Class A licensed contractors #2705090653A and are fully insured....

Projects

Residential Artificial Turf, Fake Grass  project
Residential Artificial Turf, Fake Grass

lawn & landscaping

202122180

ARD Eelctric, LLC

We specialize in new work for both residential and commerical electrical service and repair. We offer quality work at competitive rates. As a family-operated business, we work in various locations throughout the DMV area.

J Reynolds Landscaping

J Reynolds Landscaping was created to provide the Northern Virginia area with the highest quality installation of landscaping materials possible. The Owner, Matt Meyer along with Jason Reynolds, has been installing custom designs right here in the northern Virginia area for over 18 years. With a reputation for excellence, the highest quality customer service, master craftsmanship and fair pricing. A design expert will come to your home and provide you with a free consultation and estimate for your homes unique needs. J Reynolds Landscaping will then provide you with the professional installation of the materials that you have chosen for your home. We differ from other Landscaping companies because we: - Never sub-contract any portion of the job. - A design expert is physically on every job site. - Your job is completed before any other job has been started. - We have no day laborers. - We are licensed and insured. - Estimates are always free. - All installers have at least 3 years of experience.

VM Drainage & Erosion Solution LLC

VM Drainage & Erosion Solutions will solve your drainage or landscape problems. Now is the best time to take the first step, contact VM Drainage & Erosion Solutions about our practical and permanent drainage and erosion solutions. We are also experts in house cleaning, lawn/yard care, and tree service. We offer good prices for everyone and we are very flexible with what we do. We are proud to offer one of the best warranties in the Virginia, Maryland and Washington Area because our goal as a company is to perform the best quality work, we enjoy providing our customers with a trustworthy and transparent warranty that sets a high standard among other competitors and confidently represents the faith put in our work.

Offers by VM Drainage & Erosion Solution LLC on Angi

08/11/2021

Great experience from the initial consultation up to the installation. Steve answered all my questions quickly, Joe kept me in the loop on when the installation would happen and then the crew that came out did a terrific job on a fairly large project with 8 zones. I like the phone app that controls the watering system as it makes it so easy to program and schedule.

Description of Work
Installation of in-ground sprinkler system

Category irrigation systems

07/02/2021

We hired Affordable Lawn Sprinklers and Lighting at the recommendation of our patio contractor, in connection with the reconstruction of our front entryway. We wanted accent lights installed into the hardscape. From beginning to end, our experience was fabulous. Ryan came out and walked through the project, giving recommendations for what type of light would look the best and offering a couple of ...

Description of Work
Landscape lighting

Category outdoor lighting

06/04/2021

Although I am capable of performing irrigation system repairs myself, I prefer to pay someone to do it because of the time involved. However, that company must demonstrate that it is reliable and trustworthy, and that it provides quality work at a fair and reasonable price. After determining where the leak in my system was coming from (at the bottom of one of the valves), I telephoned Affordable L...

Description of Work
Leaking irrigation system valve

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

05/28/2021

Great job. Efficient and conscientious.

Description of Work
Expanded sprinkler system by adding 3 new zones.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

01/28/2021

Great. At first the lighting wasn’t bright enough for me. Affordable Lawn Sprinklers & Lighting came out at night to get a better feel of where we needed more light. They immediately had a solution so within days they came back and my backyard is now well lit.

Description of Work
Lighting in my backyard

Category lighting

08/20/2020

They were recommended by a company we used for some drainage issues. Effortless experience. They arrived shortly after we reached out to them and quickly returned with a quote. Entirely touchless, we were able to agree to the job, make some changes via their website, and that part was settled. As scheduled, their team arrived and knocked out the job incredibly quickly while leaving almost no trace that they had buried sprinkler lines. Everything has worked flawlessly since day one, and I love being able to manage the sprinkler via my phone. 5 zones with total of 21 sprinkler heads. Love it!

Description of Work
5 Zones with 21 sprinkler heads

08/12/2020

It went great! The guys showed up early on the day of the install, and got to work right away. They did a great job and worked really hard. I had some questions along the way, and the company was totally responsive and accommodating. I would 100% recommend Affordable to anyone looking to install an irrigation system. (I selected "N/A" for price because this is the company my parents used and they are happy, so I only got the one estimate -- but for me, it is WELL worth the price!)

Description of Work
Irrigation system installation

07/24/2020

Affordable was great - Reed answered our questions during the consultation, Alvaro helped schedule the visit quickly, and the installers were very fast and professional workers. Great experience !

Description of Work
Installation of two additional zones

07/22/2020

Most people think you need to build a pool or outdoor kitchen to transform a backyard into something special. Those this don’t hurt but if you hire Reed Libby your yard will experience a wonderful transformation. Professional and personal, Reed and his staff were the perfect choice. There is a completely different feel to my home. I heard of Reed and his company through the recommendations of two very trusted sources. I am now a third voice and will gladly put my own reputation out there as Reed’s advocate for anyone that wants the lights turned on. Masterful!

Description of Work
Needed up lighting for dark backyard

Category Lighting","drain pipe installer

06/30/2020

WOW AND AMAZED, what a great group of professionals. That’s the first thing that comes to our minds when we think about our experience with Affordable Lawn Sprinklers & Lightning. This amazing process began from the moment we received our fair and COMPETITIVE quote, to the final walk-through with the site supervisor (Oscar) to ensure we were happy with their specific placement of the different zones & sprinkler heads watering areas. The office staff was very pleasant and responsive; however, to us, it really came down to the actual work onsite. The crew blew us away on how respectful they were to us and our property, they are competent, and how quickly with minimal negative impact on our already full grown garden and trees, they were able to get the job done. The crew worked in a very systematic and strategic way to finish our entire project, 10 ZONES, in just one & half days, AMAZING! I am a licensed real estate agent, my better half is an experienced gardener and we both were VERY IMPRESSED by the quality and carefulness they payed towards our existing plants, lawn and existing landscaping lighting. I will definitely recommend them to anyone who needs their services. And without a doubt, I will be recommending them to all my family, friends and clients as well. THANK YOU ALL for making this big project a very satisfying experience. BRAVO 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Description of Work
Underground Sprinkler System

Category irrigation system installer","Lighting","plumber","outdoor lighting expert

Artificial Turf, Fake Turf, Synthetic Grass, Lawn Sprinklers, Lawn Irrigation, Outdoor Lighting, Landscape Lighting, Sprinkler Winterization, Sprinkler Spring turn-on, Sprinkler and Lighting Maintenance, and Backflow Testing

Free estimates for new installations
    Check, Discover, Visa, MasterCard, American Express