Stanley Contractors LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2013

3.3

Stanley Contractors was founded in 2008 with a combined experience of over 30 years in commercial and residential contruction including Framing, Interior and exterior finishes, Planning, design, Turn Key building and many other options....

Rockwell Roofing

Rockwell Roofing

Whether you have a roof that needs fixing or need a new one installed, Rockwell Roofing can help! We’re skilled contractors who are completely dedicated to making sure the job is done right the first time. We work carefully and will keep in constant communication with you throughout the process. This means that we’ll let you know our progress on the job, discuss any concerns, and answer any questions you might have. If you’d like an update, then we’re happy to speak with you any time.

02/25/2016

Phone number isn't in service and website is down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Phone number isn't in service and website is down.

CATEGORY remodeling

08/16/2015

Chris came and gave me a very reasonable quote for all the work. He wanted to get started right away and they showed up as planned. Chris subcontracted out to A-1 Roofing out of NC owned by Terry Heffner. His guys showed up and got right to work. Everything was going great until the workers had to go back to NC to start another job. They would return in 2 weeks once the bamboo we ordered came in. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took out floors, subfloor, floor joists and surround. Installed tub/shower combo and role flooring and bamboo.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,roofing,home remodeling

03/24/2015

CATEGORY hardwood floor

Your subfloor was bad and needed leveling, You did not like the professional resolution to repair the existing floor issues we gave you a refund.....

04/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am having a retirement home completely redone. I thought I would give this company an opportunity and it didn't work out for me. They used my tools (without permission)and scattered them all over the house. They used up all my kerosene (without permission), living me none when I arrived on a cold weekend. They left all the demo debris inside the house which took 2 of us a full day to clean up. They left a debris pile 6 ft. tall and 15 ft. long in the yard that's still there months later. When confronted about it, there was no apology, just excuses. As a former contractor it was completely unprofessional. | |I had high hopes that I found a contractor that could take care of all the work that needed to be done. I was wrong. They talk a good game but don't follow through.

CATEGORY hardwood floor,remodeling

03/30/2014

He said he would return the deposit via check to be mailed On January 10th, 2014. I never received the check. When I called him February 2014 he said he would bring the check to me. I have tried to contact me and he does not answer my calls. He is a scam artist. I have taken him to small claims court and won by default. He is not even responsible enough to answer court summons.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Christopher Walker took my deposit on September 1, 2013. He never did the work for which we signed a contract.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

Framing, Siding, Painting, Flooring, Sheetrock, Planning, General Contracting, Inspections, Decks and Patios, Roofing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available