Metcalf Tree & Landscape Services Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since November 2009

6407 Union Mills Rd

Troy, VA 22974

Striving to provide quality tree care at affordable prices, Metcalf Tree & Landscape Services has proudly served Charlottesville, VA, and the surrounding areas since 1982! We are a locally owned and operated business providing all phases of tree removal, tree care and landscape services.

08/03/2017

Gabriel A.

No complaints. Product and good and the service was great.

Description of Work
Had mulch delivered and some tree work.

Category mulch, tree service

08/07/2013

Jeff M.

My experience overall went pretty well. The staff is very friendly and professional. The pricing was reasonable. They did not cut one of the trees to my specified length however, I have been pleased with the work they have provided. I would recommend Metcalf to others.

Description of Work
They came to trim our trees.

06/26/2013

Virginia K.

It didn't go. After repeated phone calls, I gave up.

Description of Work
Would not return phone calls. Never showed up to give an estimate.

08/06/2012

Kristin C.

Metcalf tree service came to my aide after the big storm of June 29th, 2012. A tree fell in to my attic, and I lost several trees in my front yard. I can not go on enough about how pleased I was with Shaun Metcalf and his crew! They spent 6 full days, - over 60 hours (!) at my home. I was overwhelmed, and devestated by the mess, and had no idea how I was going to pay for the services to clean it all up, as my insurance did not cover the majority of the trees. Shaun took in to consideration my very messy situation I was in and agreed to clean up my yard for a price, that I'm sure, others would have charged me double! I highly rec

Description of Work
Metcalf Tree Services came to my aide after the huge storm of June 29th, droped a tree in my house, and dropped or damaged several trees in my yard.

07/14/2012

Lee E.

The huge windstorm that hit the East Coast in July 2012 caused some significant damage to our house, including some large fallen limbs as well as a large limb which broke through a window. To make things more complicated, we had a contract on the property and planned to close on it a few weeks later. It was essential that we get the work done quickly and thoroughly. Mr. Metcalf and his team did a great job for us. They removed all the limbs, even trimmed some other overhanging branches. We were very pleased in how they handled the large limb which caused the broken window, as it could have caused more damage to other windows if not done correctly. They were very thorough in their work, and the cleanup looked great - you would never guess the mess that had been in our front yard just a day earlier! Thanks so much for your good work...

Description of Work
Removal of downed limbs following wind storm damage. Cleanup and removal of all the limbs.

J&M Moving Services

Professional Moving Service, "We Provide The MUSCLE" Family owned and Operated, 20 Years serving Richmond and surrounding area. Delivery, Hauling, Snow Plow / Snow Removal

Offers by J&M Moving Services on Angi
    Darinel's Tree Service

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in tree services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Green Man LLC

Thank you for taking the time to see what we can offer you and your property! We are a small, veteran led team of tree care professionals that will treat all of your project as if we look at them through our own front window everyday.

Hazardous tree removal, tree pruning, stump grinding, snow removal, mulch, topsoil and compost sales, firewood sales, river rock sales & gutter cleaning. Check out our Charity, Start A Spark, where most wood is turned into heating fuel for families, and elderly who need heating assistance.