Metcalf Tree & Landscape Services Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since November 2009

Striving to provide quality tree care at affordable prices, Metcalf Tree & Landscape Services has proudly served Charlottesville, VA, and the surrounding areas since 1982! We are a locally owned and operated business providing all phases of tree removal, tree care and landscape services. Additional phone - (434) 981-9789...

Dos Amigos Landscaping & Grounds Management

Dos Amigos Landscaping & Grounds Management has been in business for 10+ years. We licensed contractor in the State of Virginia. Dos Amigos provides full landscape services to homeowners and commercial customers. Many of our residential customers enjoy annual contracts where Dos Amigos takes care of their lawn/landscape needs for one easy monthly payment.

Virginia Tree Specialist, LLC

Virginia Tree Specialist can provide you with the maximum experience in hazardous removals, and all phases of tree care. We are a state of the art company, and have all necessary equipment to service your tree care needs.

Gordon W Frazier Tree Service

Since 1990, Gordon W. Frazier Tree Service has been providing excellent tree care and service for residential and commercial customers throughout the Northern and Central Virginia areas. Our many services include but are not limited to all phases of tree care and removal, hazardous and dead tree removal, pruning, dead-wooding, trimming, crown reduction, tree maintenance and preservation, stump removal, bucket truck services and much more. As a family owned and operated company, we are committed to the personal care of your trees. Tree care is more than our job; it's something we are proud of. We're always happy to inform you about the work we're doing. We consider it important that you're aware of the benefits of each task we perform - not only for your security, but because we enjoy sharing our knowledge. If you ever have questions about what we do, just ask us! Call us today for your free estimate.

Offers by Gordon W Frazier Tree Service on Angi

08/03/2017

No complaints. Product and good and the service was great.

Description of Work
Had mulch delivered and some tree work.

Category mulch,tree service

08/07/2013

My experience overall went pretty well. The staff is very friendly and professional. The pricing was reasonable. They did not cut one of the trees to my specified length however, I have been pleased with the work they have provided. I would recommend Metcalf to others.

Description of Work
They came to trim our trees.

06/26/2013

It didn't go. After repeated phone calls, I gave up.

Description of Work
Would not return phone calls. Never showed up to give an estimate.

08/06/2012

Metcalf tree service came to my aide after the big storm of June 29th, 2012. A tree fell in to my attic, and I lost several trees in my front yard. I can not go on enough about how pleased I was with Shaun Metcalf and his crew! They spent 6 full days, - over 60 hours (!) at my home. I was overwhelmed, and devestated by the mess, and had no idea how I was going to pay for the services to clean it a...

Description of Work
Metcalf Tree Services came to my aide after the huge storm of June 29th, droped a tree in my house, and dropped or damaged several trees in my yard.

07/14/2012

The huge windstorm that hit the East Coast in July 2012 caused some significant damage to our house, including some large fallen limbs as well as a large limb which broke through a window. To make things more complicated, we had a contract on the property and planned to close on it a few weeks later. It was essential that we get the work done quickly and thoroughly. Mr. Metcalf and his team did a ...

Description of Work
Removal of downed limbs following wind storm damage. Cleanup and removal of all the limbs.

Category tree service

Hazardous tree removal, tree pruning, stump grinding, snow removal, mulch, topsoil and compost sales, firewood sales, river rock sales & gutter cleaning. Check out our Charity, Start A Spark, where most wood is turned into heating fuel for families, and elderly who need heating assistance.