European Stone Concepts, Inc.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2009

60 Conestoga Way

Troy, VA 22974

European Stone Concepts, Inc. is the central region's premiere stone fabricator. We specialize in natural and man-made eco-friendly stone fabrication. Since 2002 ESC has delighted our customers with beautifully fabricated kitchen counter tops, bathroom vanities, fireplace surrounds, custom

12/06/2022

Antonio C.

We had a kitchen fire and everything had to be replaced. We decided to replace our laminate countertops with granite. I went to numerous places including ESC. ESC had beautiful slabs and their estimate was much lower than the others for the same type of granite. They were great to work with and our countertop is beautiful! Thank you Glenn and Heather!

Description of Work
Countertops

Category countertops

Thank you for your kind message we are so glad you are happy with your kitchen!

08/27/2020

Sue H.

When I decided to remodel my kitchen and a small apartment kitchen in my house in June, I contacted 3 area companies to get estimates since I knew I wanted granite or quartz to replace my old countertops but didn't know what would be involved in the replacement. One of the companies was European Stone. I ended up choosing ESC because of their excellent customer service. Their staff was all very helpful and knowledgeable. The owner, Glenn Laskin, was extremely responsive even when I would think of questions in the evenings and send him emails to clarify. He would respond almost immediately and was very patient when I had to change something and/or coordinate responsibilities with the remodeler. Their pricing was competitive and their workmanship was excellent. It was evident that even the installers took pride in their work. I love my new countertops and highly recommend European Stone!

Description of Work
Granite Countertops for two kitchens

Category countertops

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for this fantastic review we appreciated you being our customer!

04/04/2019

Joseph D.

European Stone Concepts replaced our kitchen counters a few years ago and we were very happy with them, so when we wanted to replace Formica counters in two bathrooms, we didn't hesitate to contact Glenn Laskin & co. They came and measured within a few days, then came back to install the counters and sinks a week or two later after custom cutting the counters. Everyone we have dealt with at European Stone Concepts has been professional and caring. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Two bathroom counters

Category countertops, marble & granite

Thank you for your review. Hearing things like this from our customers is truly appreciated! Enjoy your Tops.

02/15/2018

Michelle W.

The owner, Glenn Laskin’s was wonderful to work with in their sales office for the estimates and sales processes. He was able to answer all of our questions in a timely manner as well. Phil came to complete our templates when scheduled, he was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. We were able to have the same installer for both of our projects, Jose was absolutely fantastic to work with. He had a great sense of humor and always had a smile on his face. Jose was so pleased with how beautiful our kitchen had turned out, he actually took pictures of the finished product to show others how beautiful this project had turned out. In all of the years of remodeling I have never had an installer take so much pride in their work and then ask permission to take pictures to show them to others. Since we chose a new stone that European had just started carrying for our kitchen, we were naturally nervous and I have to say Glenn did a fantastic job recommending this stone. My husband and I were so pleased with the entire team at European Stone Concepts during these projects. We cannot wait to complete our last two bathroom remodeling projects over the next two months in which European Stone will once again install the new granite vanity tops. Thank you Glenn, Phil and Jose for all your assistance. We are looking forward to using them for many years to come as we will be building our next home in the near future.

Description of Work
We hired European Stone Concepts to install granite counter tops in our kitchen and bathrooms in December 2017 and January 2018.

Category countertops, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling

[Member Name Removed] it’s customers like you that make owning a company an absolute please. Thank you for this fantastic review it has been our pleasure to serve you!

10/30/2017

R. C. L.

First we visited the yard to view the slabs and picked out one we liked. After measuring, we received an estimate for the work. The estimate was received promptly and was complete. Glenn (owner) anticipated some difficulty in removing our old counter top but that went smoothly. Two days later our new counter tops were installed by a team of 5 professionals who were in an out in 4 hours. It looks fantastic--much more beautiful than expected! The whole process was absolutely effortless. We can't say enough about the courtesy and professionalism of the installation team. The carpenters who took out the old counter top were FAST and professional. The construction mess from both removal and installation was minimal. Next we plan to have our bathroom shower and bathroom counter tops redone and will definitely use European Stone concepts.

Description of Work
We had our kitchen counter tops replaced with marble. Two sinks, one faucet, and the garbage disposal were also replaced.

Category countertops

Thank you so much for this really nice review! We truly appreciated your business and look forward to your next project!

08/03/2017

Gabriel A.

They provided a really great product which was installed without any fuss. It's been 2 years since our renovations of everything is still in great shape.

Description of Work
Granite installed in the kitchen on top of existing cabinets.

Category countertops, marble & granite

Thanks for the great review we really appreciated the business!!!

06/19/2017

JB M.

Nice folks, willing to help and dig through old inventory. Just didn't give up like the other shops that I went to.

Description of Work
Finding a replacement sink that was installed 8 years ago. Due to the shape and size it was very difficult to find. The employee walked me out to the shop floor and looked through their older inventory and found the perfect match. Since we had 2 granite counter top under mount sinks I decided to buy 2 in case we had another one crack.

04/03/2017

Lauren G.

Went great. They are open on Saturday (unlike most competitors) and have a yard full of stone and people willing to help. We exchanged several emails leading up to purchase and same with lead-up to installation. Very knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly

Description of Work
Replaced cheap kitchen countertops with granite, new farm sink

02/21/2017

Scott R.

The work that European Stone Concepts did was top quality! Kitchen was transformed instantly. There were some hiccups in communication along the way but overall, the overall work made up for it and then some. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Countertop removal and granite countertop installation

02/21/2017

Stephani B.

Sent an email asking about inventory and within 30 days this project was completed...WOW! Large selection in stock. The installers were prompt, courteous and efficient with their time and for that I am grateful. This bathroom vanity looks fantastic! This company is at the top of our list for our next project.

Description of Work
Granite vanity top with sinks

02/13/2017

Amar C.

European stone did a great job -- as someone who had never gone through this process before, however, it was a learning experience for us. Essentially, we had to have the right expectations going in. Their price was better than the competitors and they were more responsive overall. Glen is very professional and courteous as are the installers. If you have never had countertops installed before, here are the steps: 1. Measure your counters, take pictures if needed, and ask for a quote (Glen will probably respond within the week if not sooner) 2. OK the quote that you get (may need a deposit) 3. Pick out the store -- you go to the European Concepts lot and pick out the actual slab(s) that you will use 4. Pick faucets (European Stone has a good catalog; generic ones are available at Lowes or Amazon; Specialty faucets can be found at Ferguson's on 29 North ) -- this can add $200 - $800 to the price, depending on what you pick. 5. Templating -- folks from European Stone will visit to measure everything, including the faucet dimensions and style to make sure they drill the right holes. So this happens after you have the faucets. After templating, they will schedule your stone to be cut. 6. Once the install date is set, you have to get your old appliances, faucets etc. unhooked prior to the removal of the old countertops. This may require an electrician (electric range) , plumber (faucets), etc. You can ask Glen about specifics. This will add another set of expenses. Sometimes lead times for such services can be pretty long; we have found Rooterman in Charlottesville to have the shortest lead times. 7. On the day of the install, European Stone installers will pull out the old countertops and backsplash and put in the new countertop. At that time, they will glue the new sink (often included in the quote) to the countertop. This sink will need 24 hours to set before you can have the new faucets installed. 8. Backsplashes will likely take a second visit to install. The specific measurements of the backsplash are not always even (they may be 3'5/8 on one edge and 3'3/4 on the other edge). After installing the counters, installers will remeasure the backsplash heights. Both times, we had the installers return on a later date (a few days to a week later) with the correct sized backsplashes. So, you should keep in mind that the counters may not be finished in one day. 9. Get a plumber, electrician, etc. back to hook up the new faucets and any appliances, 24 hours after the install. And you're done! As I mentioned, we had no idea about these steps before we started. A few pain points include: Scheduling with European Stone: The scheduling for appointments is not very smooth. They will put in a tentative date for the templating and the person coming in for that appointment doesn't realize that the date was not confirmed by you. Instead, you can be proactive and call in to set what day you want the templating to be (once you have the faucets). Similarly for the install and the second visit (backsplash install). Coordinating multiple service people: Between the plumber/electrician before, the installers the day of, and the plumber/electrician after, you are juggling multiple service calls and appointments. Unusable/unfinished periods: It may be 2-3 days while you cannot use the sink (you can use the countertops after an hour) and, depending on the backsplash install, you may have a few days where the drywall is an eyesore before the new backsplashes are installed. So you don't want the install date a day or two before you are going to have guests arrive at the house. Lead times from quote to finished install. European Stone is usually busy (a good problem to have) but as a customer this means you do not have a good handle on when the actual install will happen. Our jobs were relatively small and we were willing to wait (we had no constraints). That said, it may be anywhere between 1 - 3 months from start to finish of the process described in the 9 steps listed above. Hopefully, this helps first-time customers; I wish I had known all this before I started because it would have saved us from learning this on the go through the process. Now, we have used them twice (and we have two more jobs scheduled) and have a better idea of what to expect.

Description of Work
Kitchen countertops, master bath vanity

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

Thank you for your very thorough review and the A rating!!! The only thing I might add would be that our estimate does describe expectations regarding the services provided, time frame and all fees to avoid surprises. We also bolded and highlighted many of the paragraphs in the 3 page estimate to assist with expectations. In regards to scheduling, usually our customer let us know when they are ready to template and we schedule with them at time of deposit. If they do not we put them on the calendar and call the day before to see if we can get in. If not then we follow up until we connect. Also having the material selected before template and deposit makes the process go very smooth. We have appreciated your business and look forward to finishing this latest bathroom project for you. Last we just added plumbing services so hopefully for future orders or customers they can utilize that service so they do not have to coordinate that as well.

01/26/2017

Anne S.

I worked with the contractor, who showed up on time and did a great job. The installation only took one day and the quality was very good. After everything was done, they made sure to clean up well. They were very professional, but a little pricey.

Description of Work
Installed granite in the kitchen.

Category marble & granite

Ann thank you so much for your kind review of my company. We want to make sure our customers have a great experience, the Elegant White Granite that you chose for your kitchen is a fantastic color and I hope you enjoy your tops for many years to come! Glenn

01/17/2017

Sanford W.

Very efficient process and finished product turned out as planned. Two minor call-backs - one side-splash was not delivered with the rest of the material and the kitchen faucet needed to be rotated so that the lever has the full range of operation (to full hot setting).

Description of Work
Replace kitchen countertops

Category countertops, marble & granite

Thank you so much for your kind review. As we discussed we really want our customers to enjoy their buying experience and their new tops for many years to come. I really appreciated you being our customer!

10/07/2016

randy S.

My wife and I are thrilled with everything about ESC. Glenn promised fast turn around time and met and exceeded my expectations. The installers were very neat and polite and I will use them on future projects. With so much competition out there, I am glad we used ESC, they really stand behind their work!

Description of Work
I hired ESC to do the countertops in my kitchen and bathroom.

09/07/2016

Beth V.

Dealing w European Stone Concepts was easy. They did a great job showing me slabs and offering to get others in stock to look at. Glenn the owner educated me on the positives and negatives of granite v marble as was going for a marble look. (Ended going w White Macabus granite) They called me ahead to confirm install dates/info. The dates actually hd to be pushed back as we added on some construction details so wasn't ready for install on original date. They managed the Change date without any issues and made sure we didn't loose time as we were working against a deadline. Was a great experience and I love my kitchen and stone

Description of Work
We fully gutted and renovated a kitchen as well as updating and replacing all the laminate countertops in a basement kitchenette and replaced bathrooms countertops. The provider met w me at the location to review all options as well as pricing for each level of stone. Owner met and helped me on a return trip to make final selections. Provider removed all the countertops in kitchenette and bathroom. Installed all the countertops in a day. Owner came to review work following day. Had his installers come back to touch up moldings and drill appropriate hole for a garbage disposal switch.

Category countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your review. We are so glad you are happy with your new kitchen. Sharing reviews like this with my team is truly something I look forward to in our monthly meetings! Enjoy the new tops!

08/30/2016

Martha B.

All was done correctly and in a timely manner. The price for all was below all of our other quotes. We did get estimates as I felt was necessary.

Description of Work
We purchased granite for bathroom and kitchen countertops, new sinks for bathroom and kitchen and new faucets for all They came out and removed old and installed new. All is beautiful.

Category countertops

Thanks [Member Name Removed] I am so glad you are happy with the job!!!

07/01/2016

Robert S.

They had a good quality granite, but the problem was, with the actual installation, what you were told versus what happened, there was a lot of miscommunication. There were several places that were not put in very well. When they cut the stone, they cut part of it wrong and they had to go back and re-cut. They left a gap in the counter that you can't correct. We wouldn't go back to them. They were mid road on pricing. There was a lot of, "he said, she said, we didn't say," type of stuff going on. They did a lot of defending. They said, "We're going to come out on this day," and I took that day off from work and it turns out, "Oh no, we're not coming out on that day, we're coming on the next day. I'm a registered nurse. I can't just not show up to work. The people that actually came out to put it in were actually kind of embarrassed by some of the stuff that happened and they were very apologetic. The owners of the company sort of did a lot of back-pedaling, "that was never said," or ,"that was never promised," or, "we never said we would be out here on such and such a day, it was just an estimate," when I had explicitly made sure they knew that I have a schedule and I cannot miss work. I blame it all on the higher-ups, not on the people that came out.

Description of Work
They installed granite countertops for me.

Category countertops, marble & granite

Reviews like this are disappointing. We work really hard to try and deliver the best in quality in service. A couple of things. First, the job was [Member Information Removed] in September. We spoke about installing on 9/8, we wound up installing on 9/9. Our [Member Information Removed] calls for an [Member Information Removed] to take place 10-14 working days from a template. We [Member Information Removed] 10 working days from the template, Our [Member Information Removed] also points out that additional trips will be necessary to complete work when fitting a full height back splash which is what we needed to do to [Member Information Removed] it under the upper bar we completed that portion within 7 working days. Our template man also discussed this with the [Member Information Removed] and has paperwork that says measure at [Member Information Removed] unfortunately did not remember this and was upset. Also [Member Information Removed] so we are clear we [Member Information Removed] a military discount and then knocked off the additional trip fee and [Member Information Removed] an additional 5% off on the faucet due to any inconvenience we caused. Later to improve our processes, I created a template and installation check sheet that I had this [Member Information Removed] and one other one who were disappointed and "unaware" of processes even though they are clearly documented in our [Member Information Removed] sheet, to help me edit so that we could avoid any potential missteps in the future. Our mission is to delight a [Member Information Removed], when we do not, which is the exception not the rule, we take action and the steps to try and fix this to the best of our ability. I will be following up with the [Member Information Removed] this morning. Also after seeing this review, I left a voicemail for the [Member Information Removed] so I could come out and see the job, no return phone call to me as of yet. Saw this review and took action on 7/6 also keep in mind that this review was [Member Information Removed] a year later.

10/06/2015

Kathleen M.

Our experience with European Stone was great. I was a little nervous as I've wanted granite countertops for years but just never figured we had the budget to pursue it - but when I saw the deal offered on Angie's List I was intrigued. The pricing was solid and European Stone was great to work with - they took the time to answer my question, discuss how pricing would be handled since we had more square footage than offered in the deal, etc. Very strong customer service attitude with an obvious interest in making sure we got something with which we'd be happy. We went out to their storefront and found a very nice setup and some great looking granite. The overall process was incredibly easy and European Stone tried to work as quickly as possible - but they were very understanding when I had some scheduling delays and Glenn really tried to go over and above to get my job completed as soon as possible. The staff I spoke to on the phone as well as the guys who came to measure for the template and install the granite were great - solid professionals, friendly and willing to answer questions to make sure I was comfortable.

Description of Work
We purchased a deal for granite countertops and installation through Angie's List.

Category countertops, marble & granite

[Member Name Removed], you and your family were a pleasure to deal with, thanks for sending your friends our way as well!!! Glenn

07/29/2015

Helen F.

Initial scheduling went well except that the next day a different person called me to schedule the work on a different day (he did not realize someone else had already set it up). No big deal. I was told someone would be there between 10:30-12 noon, but when I called at 1:15, I was told he was tied up on another job in Richmond, and he arrived at 2:45 pm. I certainly understand when things are delayed, but in the future it would be nice to receive a phone call when it becomes apparent that the previously scheduled time will be delayed. Everything after this was perfect. Phil did a wonderful job. Very professional, polite, meticulous, knowledgeable, and cleaned up afterwards. I really liked the fact that he noticed the cracked seam between 2 pieces of granite and the poor caulking job (done initially by another company), and that he returned a few days later to take care of both of those things as well at no extra charge. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Cleaned and sealed my granite countertops in the kitchen. He also replaced the caulking in one area and refilled the seam with epoxy between 2 pieces of adjoining granite that had come apart.

Category countertops, marble & granite

Thank you for your kind review of European Stone. Your comments on punctuality are warranted. We will be working on updating to avoid things like this in the future. The good news of course is that your tops look great and your experience with us was a great one overall! Sincerely, Glenn

07/09/2015

Gary H.

It was good. They did a good job. We checked the higher level granites so it cost more than that. They gave us a discount. They came out soon after we did everything. They had the whole thing done within about 6 weeks.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for European Stone Concepts.

Category countertops, marble & granite

Thank you so much for your kind review, we appreciated your business and am very glad that you are happy with your kitchen. Sincerely, Glenn Laskin

06/22/2015

Jennifer W.

The template guy and installation people were very professional and left the house very clean. The countertop and sink are gorgeous. There was a mix-up with the faucet, and when Glenn learned we had a problem, he sent his guy over first thing the next morning after hearing from us the night before, and he made it right. I was very impressed with the fact that he cared that we had an issue and with how responsive he was. I definitely would use them again and would recommend them to friends.

Description of Work
Replaced old countertop and sink with quartz countertop and stainless steel sink

Category countertops

[member name removed] this is a wonderful review and extremely appreciated! Thank you so much for your business and I know you will enjoy your countertops for many years to come!!! Sincerely, Glenn

06/18/2015

Brian A.

Matt and his team were right on time as scheduled. They took great care to survey the site again after their previous inspection. They made sure that their feet were clean and protected our floors to prevent damage. The installation took much less time than expected. They were professional and left the location cleaner than when they found it. They left but took the time to come back after 15 minutes, because my wife had a question!! Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Installed granite surround for a living room fireplace. Included hearth and a one piece surround.

Category fireplaces

We really appreciate your kind review! Thanks again for doing business with us, have a great day!!!! Glenn and the ESC Team

03/22/2015

Susan D.

On time for installation. Excellent job in the install. From arrival to departure was 2-1/2 hours. Would use again!

Description of Work
installed granite countertop in kitchen.

Category countertops, marble & granite

Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad you are happy with your countertops! It's customers like you who help us to be successful and look for ways to constantly improve! Sincerely, Glenn

10/22/2013

Catherine B.

The staff was very helpful selecting and estimating the granite countertops and sink configuration. The price seemed very competitive on the front end with other local businesses. However, after the initial measurements were made, multiple issues began to arise. When the technician arrived to measure he informed us of the need for supports along an overhang (never mentioned by the salesperson, although we were very specific about the countertop design), and priced those out as an addition. When the installation crew arrived, they said they had no idea they had to remove the existing countertops (again, never mentioned/questioned by the salesperson or technician, both of whom had seen the kitchen and knew it was a replacement), and so removal had to be priced out and added to the estimate). The installation from the top looked great. Under the counter where the brackets were installed was a mess. Shims and scraps of wood were left between the cabinetry and counters. I had to hire a contractor to come clean it up and special cut molding to cover the gaps they made in the cabinetry. Moreover, no one had mentioned we needed to have a plumber available immediately after the install to reconfigure the piping for the sink to work. Since our install was on a Friday, I had to pay a plumber overtime -- $1,000 -- to come hook up the faucet and drain so we could use our kitchen over the weekend. And when the final bill arrived, the five metal brackets which had originally been priced at 50/each were changed 75/each (an "oversight" apparently). It would have been less stressful and likely the same price in the end to have worked with the competitor in Charlottesville who is known for higher quality work. That said, the countertops do look really nice. Perhaps ESC is more used to dealing with contractors instead of home owners and that's how so many things fell through the cracks.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen countertops and stainless steel sink.

Category countertops, marble & granite

(removed member name), thank you for your comments. As a result of your job, we immediately changed our customer visitation sheets to ensure that our staff asks the questions that came up as a result of your job. Those being, does the customer want ESC to remove the old counter tops? Is the customer aware that since there is a larger over hang that there will need to be additional support which will be an additional charge for support plates? Is the customer aware that he/she will need to have a plumber come the day before and after the install? We have a newer staff who is still learning so your comments are helpful to make us better. In regards to the clean up, I wish we would have been contacted, I would have been happy to send my installers or my repair man back there to take care of whatever mess they may have made, again a training issue that will be stressed in our Tuesday morning staff meeting. We are not perfect but we do strive to delight our customers each and every time and if there are issues and are not aware of them, it is hard for me or my staff to take action. We appreciated your business and if there is anything else I can do to help please let me know. We do as much retail business as we do with contractors so regarding your comments there, it should not matter, a customer is a customer and we want to provide the best stone solution regardless of who we are servicing. Sincerely, Glenn Laskin, CEO European Stone Concepts

07/27/2013

Robert G.

I had all of the measurements and details of what I wanted and sent them to ESC via their web page. I got a very prompt response and a quote within a day or two. The pricing was in line with what I expected for a smaller job. There were a couple of changes along the way with recutting the wet bar that increased the price. It was initially priced to recut on site, but the guy doing the on-site measurements suggested against it and I agreed that a shop cut for an undermount sink would be better. ESC came and removed the top and took it back to their shop. Once there, they determined the sink I had purchased would leave some of the cuts made by the original installer exposed on the undermount face. ESC provided pictures and a very clear explanation in a phone call of what the problem was and what the options were. We decided on a slightly larger sink and ESC was able to provide the larger sink at a reasonable price. The sink shuffle cost a little extra money, but only delayed installation from morning to afternoon. The delivery / installation crew was very friendly and professional. They ensured we were happy with the new island top and the positioning before they siliconed it to the counters. The wet bar sink recut was flawless and the exposed granite in the sink cut out was smooth and polished - no residual cuts from the original install. The sink fit perfectly in the cut out and looks great. I wanted a professional job since both of these surfaces are prominent in their rooms and I got one. The price may be a little higher than some places, but you get a real quality job from start to finish.

Description of Work
ESC provided a new, larger, granite top for our kitchen island and they recut a larger sink into our wet bar.

Category countertops, marble & granite

[Member name removed], thanks for your comments, we appreciated your business and your kind words! Sincerely, Glenn Laskin, CEO, European Stone Concepts

Gutter Helmet of Virginia by MR.FIX-IT

Welcome to MR. FIX-IT™! Since 1970, MR. FIX-IT™ has offered outstanding home services such as gutter protection by Gutter Helmet, bathroom restoration and remodeling (NuBath), room additions, kitchen remodeling and attic & basement finishing. We also offer exterior home services such as siding, windows, roofing and decks. We pride ourselves on delivering these excellent home services at an affordable rate and with great customer care. To this day, MR. FIX-IT™ remains family owned and operated. We are also proud to have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. We truly care about each job we do for our customers, and we treat their homes as if they were our own. We also offer outstanding handyman services for all types of jobs inside the home! For a home evaluation from a MR. FIX-IT™ professional, call us today! Additonal numbers: (804)393-9927, (540)322-1006, (800)816-9140.

Aztec Stone Works

Aztec Stone Works offers you, granite countertops and any stone repairs including: stain removal, seams, hanging sinks, reseal surfaces, scratches, cracks, chips, we also do tiles and patios ,etc ,. We will be happy to help you with your project. We have very good prices, free estimate.

TOP Quality Home Improvements LLC

My name is Thomas O Pollard and I have 40 years of experience in residential construction, I have earned the Super Service Award multiple times providing handyman services in Charlottesville, Albemarle, Louisa, and Fluvanna counties. I am also now a certified Anderson Installer for both windows and doors. I have recently begun specializing in saving both the sellers and buyers significant money on repairs at a fair price after the inspection report has been received. I am the sole proprietor and try to do as much of the work myself as possible so the job is done right the first time and guaranteed! I have 1 full time employee along with others I can call if and when needed due to the job size or outside of my expertise. My goal is to exceed your expectations by being responsive, punctual, professional and clean while I get the job done on time and I will do my best to finish under budget! I will respect you, your home and your budget and guarantee all of my work for 1 year, you have my word!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Plumbing

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about European Stone Concepts, Inc.

How is European Stone Concepts, Inc. overall rated?

European Stone Concepts, Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are European Stone Concepts, Inc. open?

European Stone Concepts, Inc. is open:

What payment options does European Stone Concepts, Inc. provide

European Stone Concepts, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does European Stone Concepts, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, European Stone Concepts, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does European Stone Concepts, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, European Stone Concepts, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does European Stone Concepts, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, European Stone Concepts, Inc. offers a 5% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by European Stone Concepts, Inc.?

Yes, European Stone Concepts, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does European Stone Concepts, Inc. offer?

European Stone Concepts, Inc. offers the following services: Fabrication of granite, marble, quartz, recycled glass or any other stone surface. Keep us in mind for professional measurement and installation of fabricated stone, fabrication of counter tops, bathroom vanities, fireplaces, custom furniture, custom floor medallions, commercial projects, residential projects, and water-jet cutting.

Are there any services European Stone Concepts, Inc. does not offer?

Plumbing