Suffolk Window Cleaners

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2013

1030 Pennsylvania Ave

Suffolk, VA 23434

Suffolk Window Cleaners provides professional window cleaning and restoration services for hundreds of homeowners and business owners throughout the Hampton Roads area. As a woman-owned and veteran-owned company, Suffolk Window Cleaners is proud to service all cities in the Hampton Roads area of

10/07/2019

Jennifer Y.

Great. Punctual! And cleaned up afterwards

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

06/25/2018

Jimmy D.

Great. I have Robert do this whenever it needed to be done and will continue to do so. He is meticulous and professional. His price is fair so that I will try to have him come twice a year. I'm surrounded by tall trees.

Description of Work
Clean Gutters

10/09/2017

Carol C.

Responded quickly for a quote, price reasonable, showed up when scheduled. Performed acceptable job - only criticism is that clean-up could be better; some clumps of debris remained in yard and surrounding bushes.

Description of Work
Cleaned a gutter.

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you for the review. We will continue to improve our service.

08/05/2017

Franklin D.

They contacted us and we set up an appointment. They were on time, were very professional, cleaned beyond our expectations and did it in a timely way. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Windows and screens needed cleaning

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Thank you for the kind words of encouragement. All the best to you and your family

08/04/2017

Beth S.

We originally called Suffolk Windows to come out and clean our gutters. We had him scheduled to come on a specific date because that would be the only time I would be in town to meet him. He called the day of to say due to a medical emergency he would not be able to come out and did not know when he would be able to provide the service and said he would gladly refund the Angie's List coupon we had purchased. A month later we received another phone call stating he was now able to come and clean the gutters (we had not yet received the refund). We had him come out and he cleaned out the gutters quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
We called Suffolk to come out and clean our gutters.

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you for your the honest critique. I see that their are areas of improvement in the services that we provide. All the the best to you.

07/24/2017

Thomas G.

Good, took a while to reach and schedule but completed as committed.

Description of Work
Clean Gutters and Windows

Category gutter cleaning, window cleaning

Thank you Sir for the review, you comments are appreciated.

07/17/2017

Jimmy D.

Mr. Kennedy is a real professional. I will gladly hire him again as soon as my home needs his thoroughness and attention to detail.

Description of Work
With all the rain we have been having and realizing my gutters needed cleaning I contacted Mr. Kennedy and requested his services.

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you for the kind words Sir. A reminder do not let the issue we discussed go on too much longer. All the best to you

07/01/2017

James C.

Very happy with excellent job, beyond expectations.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside and out

Category window cleaning

Thank you for the encouraging words Sir. Lovely home.

06/24/2017

Susan C.

Did a great job cleaning my gutters! Prompt, professional, and thorough! Would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure to be of service for you

05/18/2017

Shawn E.

It didn't happen. Company was otherwise booked.

Description of Work
No work was performed. Services were requested the week of 23 Apr. The company contacted me 28 days late to schedule the requested inspection. I have the roof being replaced at this point and no longer require their inspection. The company rep stated that I was to contact you for a full refund. Thanks.

05/13/2017

claudia M.

great job cleaning the gutters and cleaning up the yard area of any debris. will hire again.

Description of Work
clean gutters on 2-story home

04/28/2017

Shawn C.

Timely and professional, Robert the owner was very neat,clean and thorough. I would recommend Suffolk Window Cleaning to anyone. You aren't going to beat there prices either, Robert gave me a great deal I was very pleased!

Description of Work
Windows cleaned whole house

04/26/2017

Shannon M.

Quickly, easy and he even nailed back a small portion that had come loose!

Description of Work
Clean gutters

Category gutter cleaning

Hope all is well and Thank you for the comments

04/24/2017

T G.

Wonderful job! Polite, timely, excellent quality work!

Description of Work
Many windows including 4 sliding glass doors

Category window cleaning

Enjoyed meeting you, and Thank you for the kind words

04/15/2017

R_S M.

Excellent, very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you for using our service. I was glad we could get the work done before the storm.

03/18/2017

Mark R.

On time and well done. Excellent responsiveness and customer service. Would definitely hire again without question.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

That is what I like to see, a satisfied customer. Thank you for choosing us and best of luck on the sale. All the best to you and your family Robert

03/05/2017

Bobby J.

Robert Kennedy (owner of family business and veteran of the U.S. Navy) was on time, acted professionally, and cleaned my gutters by hand. His attention to detail is typically of the military work effort. I would not hesitate to hire Robert again to clean my gutters.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you for the kind words. I never take for granted the good folks I work for. All the best to you.

03/03/2017

Kent S.

They left the area clean when they were done.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal for $89 gutter cleaning for up to 2,500 square feet.

02/27/2017

Shirley M.

Went great. We set up a day and they came out and cleaned while we were at work.

Description of Work
Gutters cleaned

02/26/2017

Tamara R.

Mr. Kennedy was very professional and asked permission to be on my property and do the job if I was not home. I really appreciated that. My gutters look great!

Description of Work
Needed gutters cleaned

01/30/2017

Frances Z.

Perfectly. Mr. Kennedy did a very thorough job. What I also really appreciated was that he offered to come on a Sunday because he knew it was going to rain the next few days after that! I was very pleased with everything.

Description of Work
I needed my gutters cleaned.

01/24/2017

Donna M.

Great..wonderful service and gentlemen very professional

Description of Work
Cleaned gutters house and garage

Category gutter cleaning

Thank you for the kind words, always appreciate my customers. All the best to you Robert K

12/05/2016

Derrick U.

It turned out great. They did a good job. They came when they said they would. I would use them again. They even did some minor repairs to the gutters without any extra charges and I appreciated that. I did some comparison shopping and these guys are the best deal. I made the appointment and they were here within a week and a half. They were right on time. I didn't interact a whole lot with them directly. My wife did. But I'm sure she would have told me if they weren't professional.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

11/02/2016

Ronald G.

Went very well. He arrived on time and completed the cleaning even in a pretty heavy rain. Cleaned up after the work was completed.

Description of Work
Gutter Cleaning

10/12/2016

Brian C.

It went great. Robert set up a time, and came out as agreed. He got the whole gutter system cleaned and unclogged just in time for a hurricane. We plan to hire him again once the leaves fall.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning on a 2,200 sqft two story home.

Category gutter cleaning

KLM Exterior Services, Inc.

KLM Exterior Services, Inc. is a professional residential/commercial exterior services company with over five years of experience in the industry. KLM Exterior Services, Inc. is fully licensed and insured. Cheaper does not always mean better, but KLM Exterior Services prides itself on providing 'Better Work For Better Prices'. We specialize in the following services for both commercial and residential properties: House/Building Washing Dryer Vent Cleaning Gutter Cleaning Window Washing Driveway and sidewalk cleaning Roof washing Yard cleaning Light/Moderate Landscaping Deck Washing We clean Brick, siding, wood, fences, decks, houses, buildings, windows and MORE!!!!! We service all of Hampton Roads, call now for a free estimate!!! Call now to inquire about our multi-service specials, or our rewards/referral programs!!!!!

2022 Super Service Award

Better View Windows & More, LLC

Unparalleled craftsmanship and experience in window replacement/installation. We have the largest window & door showroom in Hampton Roads.

SHINE Window & Home Exterior Cleaning Services

At SHINE cleaning is our business. It's what we do (and we do a lot of it) and we're really good at it. So why spend the time you could use playing golf, gardening or even just reading a good book doing something as mundane as cleaning? Let us give you the freedom to pursue your dreams. DBA- Shine Window & Home-Exterior Cleaning Services. We are a 2nd generation, family owned, non franchise company.

2022 Super Service Award

Residential & Commercial Cleaning- Windows, Gutters, Glass, Stained Glass, & Chandeliers.