Phelps Construction

Virginia: Contractors
03/31/2023

5184 Nansemond Pkwy

Suffolk, VA 23435

"Be Water Tight" At Phelps Construction Inc. we have handled a wide variety of commercial and residential projects for clients. And, we couldn't have done it without our dedicated staff. Our employees have spent most of their lives working in the construction business and know the in's and out's of building requirements, especially in the suffolk area....

roofing (7)home remodeling (4)architect (3)home builder (1)siding companies (1)

10/07/2019

He does good work. He was very dependable. He's got a good eye for things like this.

Description of Work
He did a construction, outdoor kitchen.

Category home builders

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

10/07/2019

We were absolutely very happy. We were perfectly satisfied with the pricing. Everything was just as what we wanted.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling.

Work Completed On 10/06/2019

03/19/2019

I found Mr. Phelps very easy to communicate with and explain the work to be performed. His pricing was fair and the work done was very well done. Additionally, my wife who was present when the work was performed since I was out of town was very comfortable with Mr. Phelps and his helper. Both were very professional and did a thorough clean up upon completion. The best thing I can say is my wife is...

Description of Work
Cleaned, prepped and painted worn deck. Replaced wood railings with PVC and replaced soft wood steps. Replaced front porch wood hand and stair railing with PVC. He reinforced the bottom post with a bolt into the brick stair (hidden) once the concrete set up.

Work Completed On 02/26/2019

07/20/2018

Stanley Phelps and his crew have done a number of interior and exterior projects at my house. Their strength is their artistry and craftsmanship. Stanley always has excellent ideas about how to make improvements, keeping costs in mind. They will continue to work at your house until the job is done to the owner's satisfaction.

Description of Work
Remodeled entire second floor with a bedroom, bathroom, and den. Exterior siding and trim. Crown molding and window valence boxes. Sliding patio door. Fencing & arbors.

Work Completed On 07/10/2018

Review for Phelps Construction - 5184 Nansemond Pkwy, Suffolk, VA - 37255312

07/18/2018

I am happy to recommend Stanley Phelps Construction Company. After calling Stan, he was prompt in coming to inspect and give me a quote. Two days later, the vents were installed!! I was pleased with the service, professionalism and expertise. I will be calling on them again for future projects.

Description of Work
Six attic vents installed

Work Completed On 07/18/2018

04/11/2018

This place does excellent work. I will definitely be using this company for all my carpet cleaning needs in the future.

Description of Work
Job well done

Work Completed On 04/11/2018

04/01/2018

Stanley does great work. He works hard and finishes up quickly producing quality work. I can count on Stanley to always do the best job possible. Great follow-up and communication. He is always respectful of my property. I am very impressed with Stanley and would recommend without hesitation. Outstanding professional.

Description of Work
Built Addition, replaced Siding

Work Completed On 03/14/2018

04/01/2018

I can always count on Stanley and I trust him to do a good job. I will hire for future projects and I most definitely recommend this professional.

Description of Work
Roofing and siding, metal and remodel work.

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

03/27/2018

Stan is very knowledgeable about construction. Not the cheapest price but the quality is there. You get what you pay for.

Description of Work
Roofing metal wrap and framing addition

Category roofing,architect

Work Completed On 03/27/2018

03/26/2018

It went very well. It was a new build and the quality was outstanding

Description of Work
Roof, siding and Cornish work

Category roofing,architect

Work Completed On 03/26/2008

Bathroom Remodeler, Kitchen Remodeling, Construction Company, Home Repair, Home Remodeling contractor