Arpin Van Lines - Hampton Roads Moving & Storage

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2006

4.4

Rentals - Trucks

Hampton Roads Moving & Storage of Chesapeake, VA offers moving service from Hampton Roads to northeastern North Carolina. We offer personalized services to moves of every size and complexity, from small residential moves to large corporate moves. Customized estimates are provided for both local and long distance moves by having a professional move consultant come to your home to conduct a move inventory and create a no-obligation price quote. Additional email - mail@arpinva.com, hrmsc@arpinva.com. Additional DBA - Queeny Enterprises. Additional phone - (757) 499-0087....

Junk Brothers LLC

Junk Brothers LLC, is a small family owned business in Chesapeake, Virginia. Started in Hampton Roads in 2019, we specialize in rental clean outs, foreclosure cleaning and other general cleaning services including: junk removal, jobsite cleaning, debris haul off and pressure washing. Junk Brothers LLC is Licensed and Insured. "You Call, We Haul"

Hill-Will Junk & Trash Removal

Hill-Will was established in 1998 by Marvin Hill, owner and operated of Hill Will Enterprises Inc. A small business that started with one truck in the late ninties has grown to 5 trucks and always at least 2 men to assist with making each job seamless and effortless to our customers. We insist on going above and beyond because we want to - not because we have to. Hill-Will Services Hampton Roads and surrounding areas including Williamsburg, Franklin, and Smithfield. We are licensed, bonded & insured.

Offers by Hill-Will Junk & Trash Removal on Angi
True Clean USA Junk Removal

True Clean USA offers junk removal for residential and commercial customers. Our company was founded by residents here in the Norfolk area. Our Owners have extensive experience in The Armed Forces, Real Estate, Property Management, Residential and Commercial Cleaning and 20 years in the Refuse industry. These experiences coupled with professionalism and a desire to provide TRUE quality service is passed onto our clients. Simply put, “We get It Done” Here at True Clean USA Junk Removal we are focused on providing a great service at an affordable price. We are a full-service junk removal and debris removal company providing quality service to residential, industrial, and commercial clients. We will remove your junk and debris no matter where it is located on the property. Basements, attics, in the rafters, or crawlspaces. We are prepared for it all.

07/29/2017

Worst moving company ever! First they do zero vetting of their employees. One of the crew broke up two of our little girls piggy banks, stole all the money, and tried to hide it by covering it up with paper in a box and putting it in the trash. Luckily the guy was a moron and put it in the wrong recyclable bin so we found out about it. Possible owner/crew lead (not sure) promised to compensate us for it and never did, even though he defended the employee because he said he knew his dad. Same crew member also stole a box checks from an area we told them not to touch. Besides being thieves, they never showed up on time and never finished when they said they were going to, ****** in the floor of the bathroom (consistently), packed trash from their lunch breaks into our stuff (it was the thief), broke two pictures, our kids bunk beds, one of the kids bikes. Would never recommend using this company.

Description of Work
Moving and Packing

Category hauling services,moving companies

04/07/2016

The packers and movers themselves were excellent. My only disappointment is they did not bring a truck big enough to accommodate the weight estimated. I have been trying to reach the driver now to see about the rest of the stuff being moved.

Description of Work
They packed me up and moved me from Virginia to Georgia.

10/18/2014

Kenny and Ice were very efficient, friendly and took great care with my belongings. There were both outstanding.

Description of Work
Moving household from Hampton to Newport News

10/18/2014

Excellent. Arrived to house and packers. Present w/ truck unloaded.

Description of Work
Unloading.

10/18/2014

Arrived on time, very diligent and professional.

Description of Work
Packed all household goods for shipment.

10/18/2014

The movers were on time and took their time packing and they also made sure they packed everything I wanted packed and once we got to my new home they made sure everything was set up the way I wanted.

Description of Work
I had a local move.

10/11/2014

Very good, nice guy, very professional.

Description of Work
Some packing heavy and glass item.

Category moving companies,storage units

10/06/2014

I recently hired Hampton Roads Moving and Storage to move a few items to my daughter?s new home in Yorktown, VA. Although the items did not have great monetary value, the items have been passed down three generations and hold great sentimental value to my family. Juan and Joe wrapped each item and move the items with the greatest of care.

Description of Work
Wrapped & Moved Furniture

Category hauling services,moving companies

10/04/2014

I recently hired Hampton Roads Moving and Storage to handle my move from Moyock, NC to Chesapeake, Va. This was an emotionally stressful move for me as I was downsizing after the passing of my husband. All of the employees of your company were a pleasure to work with. Dawn and Gary handled all my questions and pre-move estimates. The crew, Eric, Luke and John, who moved me out on the 9th of September and in the new house on the 10th, where fantastic. They never stopped and went out of their way to help make the move as smooth as possible. Not only did they know their stuff, but were really nice and friendly guys. They moved over 10,000 pounds out and in the new house in two days, with no damage. I was extremely impressed. I have moved many times thru the Navy and I must say this was one of the best moves. I would highly recommend Hampton Roads Moving and Storage.

Description of Work
Pick up and deliver to new residence

07/29/2014

Gary came soon after my call and helped me plan my move, covering all aspects of what I needed to do, what the movers would do, how I could get packing material from their office, the approximate weight of my goods, insurance, etc. The driver "Peanut" arrived right at 8:30, which was the start of the 2-hour window, and Bruce, AJ and Jamal all introduced themselves, set up protective wraps in my home and got right to work. When they realized my husband had had a medical emergency while at our new house in Florida and I had done all the packing-except for high-value items which they packed-by myself, they really took over. Strange as it might seem when talking about movers, I felt they had my back. They were very professional, friendly, fun, and cleaned up after they finished that afternoon. Peanut gave me his cell number so I could contact him if I had any questions and said he and Bruce would unload me in Florida. The delivery date was delayed by the dispatcher because of another pick-up that was added, but Peanut and Bruce arrived early, off-loaded without taking a break and took away empty boxes, etc. My husband and a friend were impressed with how accommodating they were and enjoyed working with them. Everyone I dealt with during this process was friendly and helpful.

Description of Work
My household goods were moved very professionally from Moyock, NC, to Fort Myers, FL, with 1-day pick-up on 7/3/14 and 1-day delivery on 7/12/14.

Category moving companies

Moving, storage, packing & unpacking.

ask for details