Anthony Randolph Plastering & Drywall Restoration

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2008

Owner operated. Award winning....

Franklin Painting Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

The Painter, Inc.

We are a family-owned painting company established in 2006 to fill a void in excellent customer service in the painting industry. Our unique approach to customer service, high quality paints, and a 100% money back guarantee are the reason why we are the fastest-growing painting company in our area for the last four years. We do all types of interior and exterior painting, deck and fence staining, Garage floor Coatings, Cabinet refinishing and much more.

08/03/2021

Excellent did a good job he took everything I needed really trusted him

Description of Work
remodeling services

Category remodeling

09/16/2020

Excellent! upon urgent request Mr Randolph came out to our home to assess the scope of the repair work and provide an estimate. The estimate was very fair, and he scheduled the repair work to coincide with our plumbers who had to remove the water heater. Plaster and drywall work was excellent, clean up was excellent, and he even re-attached a door molding for us. Very responsive and excellent serv...

Description of Work
Mr Randolph replaced the plaster and sheet rock that was destroyed by water damage due to a leaking water heater. he also redid the plaster swirl design on the sheet rock, as well as made cutouts for water shutoff valves.

Category drywall,plastering,water damage restoration

08/04/2018

I was completely satisfied. He takes great pride in his work.

Description of Work
He repaired drywall portion of my ceiling and which included re-popcorning texture.

Category drywall

04/19/2018

This is the 3rd time I've hired this company. I as well found Anthony through Angies List years ago. He is professional and fairly priced. He did a lot of work over two days for me including: fixing ceiling, removing wallpaper, fixing multiple holes in various rooms, fixing my scuttle access area, and patching areas where we had removed our ceiling fans.

Description of Work
Remove Wallpaper, repair multiple areas including ceiling.

Category drywall,plastering

05/03/2017

It went Nowhere. They didn't do the work I'm was asking.

Description of Work
Celling repair.

Category drywall

12/22/2016

Excellent - Mr. Randolph takes great pride in his craft and does superior work.

Description of Work
Small cracks at door frames needed repair.

Category drywall contractor","plaster contractor

11/29/2016

The work was done to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Anthony installed sheet rock in hall bath and covered seems with drywall compound and sanded. He also installed plaster boards in closet area in master bedroom. He repaired ceiling and wall areas that were damaged earlier when area was used for an alcove. He also repaired area that previously made for a sliding door.

Category drywall contractor","plaster contractor

11/28/2016

Great. Quality work. Good price. Genuinely honest work. Will recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

08/31/2016

Exactly as I wanted it. Perfectly matched the previous ceiling pattern.

Description of Work
Fixed hole in the ceiling due to water damage.

05/31/2016

He was amazing. Came out the same day to give an estimate which I received in 2 days. Squeezed me in so I didn't lose my home insurance. He was very kind and extremely helpful. He showed up on time and kept in constant communication. Will definitely use again!

Description of Work
Patched up 3 holes, 2 from shower leak and 1 in the bedroom behind the bathroom.

Category drywall contractor

Plaster, drywall restoration, fire & water damage, swirl ceilings, sheet rock repair and installations & custom painting.