All-Pro Painting Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2006

133 Woodlake Terrace

Suffolk, VA 23434

100% veteran and family own painting business with over 25 years of experience we offer Interior & Exterior Painting & staining. Power Washing, Wallpaper Removal, & Drywall Repair.

10/06/2020

Kenneth P.

Tim came to my house and gave me a comprehensive estimate to power wash and paint the exterior trim, garage door and deck. Explained everything in detail. Since it was the summer and due to the heat he said best wait until the weather cooled off. That made sense. A few days before starting the job the house and deck were extensively power washed. Branden did a great job. He spent a lot of time doing it right. The next week a team of 2 or 3 started the job. Before painting they spent a good deal of time caulking areas of need. Patrick, Branden and Chad took care to protect the house with drop cloths and were very neat. They used Sherwin-Williams Duration, a highly rated paint. The hard-working crew did an excellent job. As they were close to finishing they had me walk around and point out anything that needed to be touched up. They quickly took care of these areas. Everything looks new again. I highly recommend All-Pro Painters and told Tim when the inside of the house needs some paint I'll give him a call.

Description of Work
Exterior trim paint, garage door and deck

09/23/2020

Gail B.

great work, kept me apprised of any questions and potential issues, so everything could be worked out to my satisfaction. I will be hiring again for both painting and pressure washing.

Description of Work
interior painting

Category deck cleaning, interior painters

09/09/2020

Alan L.

This is the 3rd time that I have used All Pro Painting and the company continues to deliver excellent results. I had a tight timeline to complete the work and Tim was able to accommodate. The All Pro team arrived and completed the project on time and the house looks great. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Chipped loose and peeling paint on exterior of house. Repainted house. Sanded and painted chimney flashing.

Category house painters

03/03/2020

Anna L.

Excellent. Tim and his team are top notch, hard-working, skilled professionals. They addressed everything we needed to be done prior to putting our house on the market. They even bumped up the timeline when we found out we needed to put our house on the market earlier than planned. The quality of paint was exceptional and they painted rooms in addition to trim, spindling on the stairs and the stair risers. They even did some ceiling touch up work. No disappointments whatsoever, very happy with the quality, price and timeliness of the job.

Description of Work
Interior paint

10/21/2019

Meredith S.

I requested a quote with Tim back in August he was very friendly, reasonably priced, and came out in a timely fashion! Life got in the way and I changed my mind on the exact work I needed done and was now in a rush to get it completed. Tim came to my house and was able to fit me in the next day! Not only that but, after describing the color I was looking for he had a perfect paint recommendation. Him and his crew did any amazing job! They thought of painting thing i wouldn’t even have thought of really pulling the room together. I feel like I am living in a brand new house my walls look so amazing!! I couldn’t be happier!

Description of Work
painting of living and dinning room

06/10/2019

Nancy P.

They were nice, professional, and did a great job. I can't imagine what more they could have done and would not hesitate to call them for any future work.

Description of Work
The exterior of 14 year old home painted, pressure washed, and caulking on windows and doors

Category pressure washing, interior painters

05/29/2019

Luana L.

Tim was kind enough to come out to two different homes we were thinking of purchasing and give an estimate free of charge. He arrived on time, was super professional and courteous, and spent a good amount of time analyzing the interior and offering suggestions. When his estimate came in, I was stunned at how reasonable it was. The only reason we didn't move forward with him is because we decided not to relocate to VB; otherwise going with him was a no-brainer. I've worked with many painters for many projects over the years, and I have to say that Tim stands out for his conscientiousness and attention to detail. I just wish he worked in Richmond!

Description of Work
painting interior of new home

03/23/2019

Janie B.

Everything went very well! Tim and his son Brandon completed the job perfectly. Tim goes above and beyond for customer satisfaction. Professional, courteous, expert painters, fair price....and just genuinely nice people! What more can I say? I will be hiring them again soon for a larger project.

Description of Work
Remove wallpaper and paint bathroom walls and ceiling

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

12/20/2018

Jeff B.

Tim was professional, on time for the first appointment on November 30th, showed up to perform the work at the appointed time. He was able to complete the work ahead of schedule, less duration (2 days vs. 3 days), took care of some minor repairs on trim, and the final cost was under the initial quote! Initially we thought the work would be performed after the new year, but he was able to work us in before Christmas. Now house is ready for the holidays! Very professional and courteous. We would not hesitate to have Tim do other painting for us!

Description of Work
Wallpaper removal and painting in dining room, hallway. Painting in kitchen

Category drywall, wallpaper removal, interior painters

11/03/2018

Chris Y.

Tim and his team were courteous and professional during every step of the way. This was a large job and we had a tight timeline of 2 weeks between closing on the house and moving in. They started and ended on time, and even came back after the move to touch up where the mover's had left a few blemishes at no extra charge! All of the trim (crown moldings, chair rails, window frames, and floor trim) looks fantastic. This is an older house, so there were a lot of holes in the walls to deal with, but every room looks brand new now, with no signs of any holes or anchors. The job went so well that we hired them to stain our deck 2 months later- and it looks great as well! I would highly recommend Tim and his team for your next paint project.

Description of Work
Entire house interior painted including trim and kitchen cabinets

10/23/2018

tom J.

It looks great. They came a few days early to pressure wash the entire house. They have a unit with heated water that cleaned the siding very well. When they painted, gutters and down-spouts were done as well.

Description of Work
Exterior trim on 2-story house

10/21/2018

Jacob B.

We bought our home 5 years ago and noting that now the exterior was badly in need of a new coat of paint I used Angie's list to select a painting contractor. Based on prior scores, reviews, and comments I selected ALL-Pro Painting Owned by Timothy Cline to perform the work. The home is one story constructed of brick. The gutters were removed because many of the facia boards were badly deteriorated. All pro painting started by power washing all previously painted windows, facia boards and molding. All rotted sections of facia boards were replaced as work progressed. Not enough can be said of TIm and his crew. They were punctual each day, always polite and took an obvious pride in their work and work ethic. To make a long story short and cut to the quick I am absolutely pleased with the quality of the work performed by All-Pro Painting and have no reservations recommending All-Pro Painting to anyone seeking a top notch outfit for either interior or exterior painting requirements. For the amount of work performed and the quality delivered I consider the price was quite fair and would surely hire All-Pro painting for any future painting need. Above all it is a really nice feeling to be very pleased with the end product that someone you hired delivered on.

Description of Work
Had the exterior and two interior rooms painted.

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

09/06/2018

Melissa A.

All Pro Painting did an excellent job of painting our house. They also pressure washed the exterior, including the front and back patios. Tim and his crew caulked all of the seams in our vinyl siding and on the wood trim prior to painting. It turned out beautifully.

Description of Work
Wanted to change the outside color of our home.

05/23/2018

megan F.

I called Tim on a whim to get prices... first of all, I compared their price to 2 other companies, and they were the most reasonable and the most personable. I called to get on the schedule, and to my surprise, they had someone on the job the next day. They showed up on time, extremely courteous (especially knowing that I was working while they were painting). They were so polite! I also thought it was really nice that Tim stopped by to introduce himself on his way to another job. They definitely take care of their customers.. Enough about that, the job itself... he did such a great job. We've been putting off painting our stairs forever, which became an eyesore, now I can't take my eyes off of them. I've already recommended this company to another friend who's been looking for a painter. Check them out!

Description of Work
Quick & Efficient

12/13/2017

John A.

All-Pro Paintings Tim Cline came by and gave us a proposal to paint the wood trim inside our home. This was a fairly large job, the work done by Patrick Joe and Brandon was top notch they can early every day and stayed late until they finished the job. The work was done excellently and the clean up was great also . They move the furniture away from the wall to get to the baseboards and windows and put everything back into place. Couldn't be more happy with the work done by ALL-PRO PAINTING

Description of Work
We needed the inside trim and windows in the upstairs of our 5500sq. ft(I'm stating the sq ft only to give you some idea of the size of the job). home. We also have crown molding in the 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs. 14 doors a bathroom cabinet and a unity room cabinet.

10/31/2017

Ryan A.

The guys from All Pro Painting are just the most likable group of people to have in your home. Very polite and professional. No time was wasted and they were very clean and organized. I first heard about them from my neighbor, and then from a friend, and then from Anderson Flooring that did our new hardwood floors (another great company by the way). I think All Pro Paintings price was very fair for the quality and service we got. Tim and Patrick were very careful with all my things and were good about helping me make up my mind. I'm very pleased with the work they did. I will definitely use them again and I highly recommend them

Description of Work
whole house painting and some outside painting, Stair ways and stair casing, touch ups and repairs.

10/30/2017

Becky J.

Very prompt and professional service provided. Flexible with scheduling, Reasonable rate provided, service completed in a timely manner. A+++ company to work with, will have work done by this company again.

Description of Work
interior painting

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

10/27/2017

Linda M.

Entire exterior of house and deck power washed. Quite a bit of rotten siding and trim replaced and chalked. Painting beautifully precise. No dripping or runs. Front porch rails the same, very neat. Staff friendly, professional and on time.

Description of Work
House and deck power washed and painted. Replace rotten wood .

CHAD S.

Great job! House was left cleaner than when they started.

Description of Work
whole house interior painting

Category house painters, interior painters

Arleen T.

Great job, everything was very professional and the rooms were all left clean.

Description of Work
painted different interior rooms of my house

Arleen T.

Great job, house was left very clean.

Description of Work
pressure washing

Category pressure washing

10/04/2017

Janie B.

Very pleased! They did pressure washing, painting of porch railings, shutters and thresholds. Also did some caulking. They even did extra things for me without a charge. I wanted a particular type of paint for my porch railings and Tim Cline made sure he found exactly what I wanted. Really a professional job on all that they did. Not a drop of paint left behind on my brick! Very neat in their work. Also, super nice people and a joy to have them around. This is the second time I have used All Pro Painting and I intend to call them back again for my next project.

Description of Work
Pressure washing, painting and caulking.

08/15/2017

Donna S.

The most honest and hardworking in this industry. They are the best and have the most highest standards of customer care..

Description of Work
Bonus room/game room. Paint and trim

06/12/2017

Jim C.

Never came to give me the estamate they promised and never bothered to call back. Would have probably hired had they performed the estimate. Very friendly and professional on the phone.

Description of Work
Deck refinished

Category deck cleaning, interior painters

04/07/2017

Candace R.

I have worked for a large general contractor for the last 15 years so I am accustomed to working with painting companies large and small. From the jump, Tim (owner) was a complete professional. Everything that was scheduled from the quote to the work was scheduled for my convenience. The workmanship was stellar, his guys are top notch and personable and his prices golden. If you hire another company, you are making a big mistake. Contractors like All Pro only exist in a blue moon. Don't miss out.

Description of Work
I hired All Pro Painting to do all the exterior painting on my house before listing for sale. Trim, doors, deck and etc. As well as interior ceilings.

Soft Wash Mafia

Established in December of 2020, we specialize in various types of extetior cleanings for both residential and commercial projects. There's no job too big or too small we won't do. Estimates are always at no charge, and are custom built to meet the need. Call us today, we aim to please. "Bada Boom, Bada Bing! look, it's clean! Forget about it!" The Boss

2022 Super Service Award

KLM Exterior Services, Inc.

KLM Exterior Services, Inc. is a professional residential/commercial exterior services company with over five years of experience in the industry. KLM Exterior Services, Inc. is fully licensed and insured. Cheaper does not always mean better, but KLM Exterior Services prides itself on providing 'Better Work For Better Prices'. We specialize in the following services for both commercial and residential properties: House/Building Washing Dryer Vent Cleaning Gutter Cleaning Window Washing Driveway and sidewalk cleaning Roof washing Yard cleaning Light/Moderate Landscaping Deck Washing We clean Brick, siding, wood, fences, decks, houses, buildings, windows and MORE!!!!! We service all of Hampton Roads, call now for a free estimate!!! Call now to inquire about our multi-service specials, or our rewards/referral programs!!!!!

2022 Super Service Award

Men in kilts

Ext house washing pressure washing gutter cleaning

Virginia
    Virginia: Contractors
    12/31/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Interior & Exterior Painting, Power Washing, Deck & Fence Staining, Wallpaper Removal, & Drywall Repair.