Mike Fusco Builder

Founded 1988 • With Angi since August 2014

PLEASE GO TO MY WEBSITE * http://www.mikefuscobuilder.com * Custom Modular Homes, Custom Site Built Homes, Custom Remodeling. 39 years construction Experience. 35 years construction management 28 years as a licensed GC. I generally work within a hour drive or less of Strasburg Virginia. Some estimates I charge for or require a deposit. This is if I must draw plans or many hours of work are required. Most estimates I do not charge for. When I need to draw plans I need to charge for that time and will apply this cost toward the project if I am hired. The experience thus far in Virginia has been a really good one. I have a cad design program and a 3D home design program. My service area for projects would be NOVA as far out to Manassas and up to Leesburg and the Northern Shenandoah Valley. I go as far south as New Market, Broadway, and Timberville, on 81 roughly. I am looking to expand into West Virginia up the I-81 corridor and to Harpers Ferry and over to Hardy County, I need to take the exams for the West Virginia Builders License. I am a Class A Licensed Virginia Builder. The picture on the Angie's List website is of a remodeling project I completed. For now please go to my website to see pictures of projects. I am a General Contractor mainly a new home builder, I build additions, and remodel also. I work on larger projects and I also work on smaller projects. I do not work on emergency projects and insurance projects. My business is not designed for emergency work. I am a quality custom contractor. You can have a quality custom smaller home too. I am swamped at this time, please call I am still interested in your project and I will let you know when I am available. Things are extremely busy right now. I am looking to schedule the construction of new homes and remodeling projects. Only contact the phone number or email on my website. NOTE: I am lead paint RRP certified, thus, houses built before 1978 will be on a case by case basis for remodeling....

Detailed Precise Handyman

Call us today for all your handyman needs!

Peak Roofing Contractors Inc

30 employees. Family owned & operated. Pricing determined on a per job basis. No Travel charges. No Service fees. Fully licensed and insured. Accept all major credit cards. Senior citizen and Military discount of $25 Additional Email address - dawn@peakroofingcontractors.com, info@peakroofingcontractors.com. Additional Contact name - Luther Riggleman. Award winning.

Remodel USA

At Remodel USA Inc.we are completely dedicated to meeting the expectations of our customers. One of the ways we ensure customer satisfaction is by maintaining our distinctive attention to detail while minimizing our installation time. For example, we can finish a complete bathroom remodel in only about 5-10 days, limiting the disruption to your schedule. We can also customize our services to meet your unique requirements,whether we're designing the ideal kitchen layout for your home or walking you through the sunroom selection process.

06/01/2020

Excellent! We were so apprehensive to build a custom home when we couldn't be there every day to oversee the project( we were 5 states away). Mike kept us up to date with photo's and progress reports. He met up with us to select finishes and was so helpful giving us tips and recommendations. Top quality workmanship. Truly and very happy with our forever home.

Description of Work
Custom home built

Category garage builders,home builders

06/01/2020

Working with Mike was a wonderful experience. We communicated weekly for months during the construction of my home. At the time, I was living in another state and had full confidence that my home would be a superior project under Mike's guidance and direction. Eleven years later my home is still standing. Individuals who visit my residence marvel at the construction, details and features that mark...

Description of Work
Mike Fusco Builder was the contractor selected to build my home eleven years ago. It was an exciting and intimidating experience. It helped that Mike Fusco was patient with me throughout that daunting process. It was a great benefit having an experienced builder with expertise in finance, construction and general contracting. I had full confidence in his ability to construct a sturdy, durable and attractive home. And I was not disappointed. Mike constructed a beautiful home that met my physical needs and budgetary constraints. He also added features to enhance the quality and beauty of my home. I was quite fortunate to have selected this company to build my home.

Category contractors,decks,drywall,picture framing,handyman service,masonry,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,deck cleaning,garage builders,home builders,woodworking,ceiling fans,house painters,interior painters,doors

05/28/2020

Mike Fusco is an excellent builder and contractor. He built a house for me and a house for my daughter immediately afterwards. Mike was the ultimate professional. He was thorough and conscientious and demanded good work from his workers. Additional, he did his best to make sure that the job was done within budget without cutting corners. I would recommend Mike to anyone who needed a good builder.

Description of Work
N/A

Category landscaping,garage builders,home builders

09/19/2019

Mike's attention to detail in even the initial small handyman projects was what had me bring him back for the additional work. Mike, unfortunately, suffered with some serious health issues while working for me (they've now been resolved, thankfully!), and yet he still ensured that everything he did in my home was done to as close to perfection as possible (hard to do with my home being so unlevel....

Description of Work
I started off calling Mike for handyman services such as fixing a staircase handrail, installing a wall-mounted TV mount, etc. I then had him come back and do a larger remodel project that included ripping down a previous very poorly done (by someone else) laundry/storage area and rebuilding it, installing storage cabinets along one wall in my dining room so that they look like built-ins, repairing areas of sheetrock throughout my home, replacing all the interior doors/doorknobs, repurposing a previous pantry space into a "mudroom" type storage area, opening up my availability to storage under the staircase, a complete remodel of my half bath, repairs in the other 2 baths, and more that I probably can't remember.

Category closet systems,drywall,electrician,handyman service,hauling services,lighting,remodeling,woodworking,interior painters,doors

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. I enjoyed working for you on your home. Health wise I am doing very good now. The doctors did a excellent job and the procedure was successful. I am looking forward to working for you again. I think probably one of the most dangerous things I found was when I was pulling down the drop ceiling and I found the hot wire. That was a 220 wire and it w...

09/13/2019

He arrived prepared and ready to work, he explained all that needed to be done as he went along, the workmanship was very good with little to no mess left behind. I will be hiring Mike again for the next project.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category handyman service

Custom & Modular Homes. Houses. Additions. Remodeling. Handyman. Home repairs. Carpentry etc

Electrical. HVAC. Plumbing.