KR Exteriors Inc

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

P.O Box 2892

Sterling, VA 20167

Get 15% off on fire places

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
Composite Deck

Composite Deck

decks & porches202020164
KR Exteriors built a beautiful Trex Composite Deck. Using Trex Transcend Decking boards and Railing.

Locally owned and operated. I have over 6 years of experience. We specialize in Decks, Fencing and Hardscarping of any kind. I am dedicated to the success of each project, and take a personal approach. I am on EVERY job. And guarantee client satisfaction. ...

hardscaping (5)fence company (5)lawn & landscaping (2)decks & porches (2)concrete repair (2)outdoor kitchens (1)Patios (1)stamped concrete (1)deck cleaning (1)

06/11/2021

KR Exteriors did excellent work for us. They were very thorough with details, on schedule, communicated well, and in the end did a beautiful job. We would definitely like to work with this team in the future and we highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We had a ground level 16' x 16' composite deck fabricated to match an existing deck. A staircase was added to join the 2 decks.

Category decks

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

05/28/2021

Absolutely great experience. Built a fence and some deck work. Great communication, showed up when promised and quality of work was top notch. Pricing was very competitive. I can recommend without reservation. I wish every contractor (Kelvin) was this easy to deal with. A++++

Description of Work
Fence and Deck

Category decks,fencing

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

04/28/2021

KR Exteriors was fantastic and preformed beyond expectations. They showed true craftsmanship and was able to work with us on the fly to get job completed in are tight time frame

Description of Work
stamped concrete

Category hardscaping,stamped concrete

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

03/16/2021

I highly recommend KR Exteriors. They built me a solid, quality stone mailbox. We are very happy with the end result. Kelvin communicated with me during the whole process, answered all my questions and gave me exactly what I asked for. I will be using KR Exteriors for my next project!

Description of Work
Stone Mailbox

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

10/18/2020

Amazing well. Timely, professional, knowledgable, was never a hard sell tactic used. Already planning on bringing them back in April to install a fence and some more brush clearing in the backyard. The price was well below two others that I had come out to give me an estimate for and the work completed was absolute top notch.

Description of Work
Pavers and Hardscaping

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 10/18/2020

09/24/2020

It was great. He was on time. He finished the work when he said. He did the work more than what we anticipated.

Description of Work
They put up a fence on my home and put in a concrete from the door to the sidewalk on my condo.

Category concrete repair,fencing

Work Completed On 07/02/2020

09/23/2020

It went well with Kelvin overseeing the fence installation. Because of his sincerity, I hired his company to complete my deck which had been started by another person. The employees did an excellent job and knew what they were doing. The personal service is excellent and the estimates fair. I definitely recommend this company!!! Lynda Dallas

Description of Work
fence and deck

Category fencing,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

09/22/2020

It looked great. They did it on time. They worked hard.

Description of Work
They installed the patio on my backyard.

Category patios

Work Completed On 08/22/2020

09/21/2020

The service was good. I was very happy. Good quality and I had recommend them to couple of people.

Description of Work
They built me a deck.

Category outdoor kitchens

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

09/21/2020

It went really well. They were really good. The service was great. I'm really happy with the service and the result. The price was really good.

Description of Work
They built a fence.

Category fencing

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Landscaping-Hardscaping & Pavers, Outdoor Kitchens, Stone & Gravel, Exterior Painting, Landscaping, Patios, Fencing, Concrete Pouring & Repair

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check