Get 15% off on fire places

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

KR Exteriors Inc

Founded 2020 •

P.O Box 2892

Sterling, VA 20167

Locally owned and operated with over 6 years of experience. We specialize in Decks, Fencing, Hardscarping of any kind, and much more. We are dedicated to the success of each project and take a personal approach. The owner is on EVERY job and guarantee client satisfaction.
Composite Deck project
Composite Deck

decks & porches

202020164

11/29/2021

Maleka L.

The team at KR Exteriors were incredibly professional, timely, and provided a high-quality service. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Deck Stain and Fence Repair

Category decks, fencing, house painters

06/11/2021

Jennifer C.

KR Exteriors did excellent work for us. They were very thorough with details, on schedule, communicated well, and in the end did a beautiful job. We would definitely like to work with this team in the future and we highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We had a ground level 16' x 16' composite deck fabricated to match an existing deck. A staircase was added to join the 2 decks.

Category decks

05/28/2021

Bert O.

Absolutely great experience. Built a fence and some deck work. Great communication, showed up when promised and quality of work was top notch. Pricing was very competitive. I can recommend without reservation. I wish every contractor (Kelvin) was this easy to deal with. A++++

Description of Work
Fence and Deck

Category decks, fencing

04/28/2021

Chris L.

KR Exteriors was fantastic and preformed beyond expectations. They showed true craftsmanship and was able to work with us on the fly to get job completed in are tight time frame

Description of Work
stamped concrete

Category hardscaping, stamped concrete

03/16/2021

Jennifer S.

I highly recommend KR Exteriors. They built me a solid, quality stone mailbox. We are very happy with the end result. Kelvin communicated with me during the whole process, answered all my questions and gave me exactly what I asked for. I will be using KR Exteriors for my next project!

Description of Work
Stone Mailbox

Category hardscaping

10/27/2020

Peter S.

Great job, very well done.

Description of Work
Two walkway pavers had been damaged. They needed to be reset with new concrete grout applied.

Category concrete repair, hardscaping

10/18/2020

Thomas K.

Amazing well. Timely, professional, knowledgable, was never a hard sell tactic used. Already planning on bringing them back in April to install a fence and some more brush clearing in the backyard. The price was well below two others that I had come out to give me an estimate for and the work completed was absolute top notch.

Description of Work
Pavers and Hardscaping

Category hardscaping

09/24/2020

joyce H.

It was great. He was on time. He finished the work when he said. He did the work more than what we anticipated.

Description of Work
They put up a fence on my home and put in a concrete from the door to the sidewalk on my condo.

Category concrete repair, fencing

09/23/2020

Lynda D.

It went well with Kelvin overseeing the fence installation. Because of his sincerity, I hired his company to complete my deck which had been started by another person. The employees did an excellent job and knew what they were doing. The personal service is excellent and the estimates fair. I definitely recommend this company!!! Lynda Dallas

Description of Work
fence and deck

Category fencing, deck cleaning

09/23/2020

Maria W.

Very well. Good job!!

Description of Work
Fence

Category fencing

09/22/2020

Quynh - Nhien N.

It looked great. They did it on time. They worked hard.

Description of Work
They installed the patio on my backyard.

Category patios

09/21/2020

nazanin B.

The service was good. I was very happy. Good quality and I had recommend them to couple of people.

Description of Work
They built me a deck.

Category outdoor kitchens

09/21/2020

sabine K.

It went really well. They were really good. The service was great. I'm really happy with the service and the result. The price was really good.

Description of Work
They built a fence.

Category fencing

09/14/2020

Sabine K.

We are extremely happy with the process and the result.

Description of Work
Fence

Category landscaping, hardscaping

09/14/2020

Danitza & Chris O.

Kelvin and his team were so awesome to work with! They were so helpful in the planning and did an amazing job. They even fixed our leaning mailbox on their way out after a long day of work in the heat. We will absolutely be using them in future projects!

Description of Work
Fence

Category landscaping

Robert & Son Construction

2022 Super Service Award

Elite custom contractors

Proud 2020 Super Service Award winning company on Angie's List! Elite Roofing is owner operated professional roofing company specializing in Replacement Roofing Repair Sidding replacement Gutters installation or repair Windows Replacement Exterior Paint Power wash contact us today, we look forward to servicing you!

Offers by Elite custom contractors  on Angi
    JuanJPainting

JuanJPainting LLC. is a company with more than 12 years of experience in home renovations. We are Insured and Licensed in each project to be carried out. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Virginia
    Virginia: Contractors
    04/30/2023
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check

Landscaping-Hardscaping & Pavers, Outdoor Kitchens, Stone & Gravel, Exterior Painting, Landscaping, Patios, Fencing, Concrete Pouring & Repair