George Ayoub Carpet Care

Founded 1987 • With Angi since January 2011

45945 Trefoil Lane 160

Sterling, VA 20166

George Ayoub Carpet Care is a father and son owned and operated company. We have been in the Carpet and Rug cleaning industry since 1985, and we always are excited to welcome new customers who appreciate the value of good service. George Ayoub Carpet Care is fully insured and licensed for your protection. At George Ayoub Carpet Care, we strive to provide the highest quality of service. With nearly 30 years experience and state of the art cleaning technology, our technicians are trained to give our customers the best results possible. With thousands of satisfied customers, we are always willing to go a few extra steps to make sure all of our customers are 100% satisfied and that we have met all of your expectations. Call us today and let us help beautify your home or office. We are looking forward to providing our service to you....

08/12/2020

Clare L.

Jimmy and his father George and the guys that work with them have been my go to for 25 years for cleaning my Turkish rugs, cleaning wall to wall and upholstery. As another reviewer said, there are other Ayoub carpet care companies in the region but George Ayoub Carpet Care is the one to call. Jimmy and the guys have never been less than totally professional and careful and always ready to help out in a pinch. I trust my much loved turkish rugs to no one else. I’ve recommended them to all my friends and will continue to do so. Small businesses like George Ayoub Carpet Service who really take their work and their customers seriously deserve our business especially now.

Description of Work
cleaning and storing oriental rugs

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

07/10/2018

barbara M.

Outstanding. I sent 4 rugs. They will pick up 2 more next week. Superb cleaning and amazing customer service. I will never use another service.

Description of Work
Oriental rug cleaning. New rug pads. Pick up and delivery

Category oriental rug cleaning

09/10/2017

Lynn T.

They did a great job. The scheduler was extra helpful with setting up a next day appointment. The techs were punctual and professional. The rugs look terrific.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in two rooms

06/19/2017

Stephen K.

Work performed was excellent and professional. Very pleased with outcome.

Description of Work
All carpets in our recently purchased home were in need of a serious cleaning.

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you so much for the review. We are pleased to hear you were completely satisfied with our service and look forward in providing our services to you again in the future. Yours in service, Jimmy Ayoub

05/16/2017

Sheri L.

Great! These guys really know their business, and they care about their customers and their reputation. They provided advice on products, samples to choose from, they met the delivery date, and their work is meticulous. I can't recommend them highly enough. They are my 'go-to' flooring guys!

Description of Work
New carpet on two floors of my 3-level townhouse; new kitchen floor; repair hardwood floor by replacing a board.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. As always, we appreciate your business and always look forward in providing our services to you. Yours in service, Jimmy Ayoub

03/04/2017

Glenn R.

Great! Jimmy and his father run an impressive place. First thing I saw were the sleek, new trucks they use for cleaning and delivering carpets. If you have one of these in front of your house, your neighbors will know you have professionals there. I dropped off my carpet then picked it up 2 weeks later. When my wife saw it in our sitting room, she reorganized the whole downstairs to put it where the children watch TV. White, soft, and very clean. We are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Contacted Jimmy and his father about having our rug cleaned. My in-laws purchased it 40 years ago and I doubt it was ever cleaned. White, wool, and had seen better days. Got a quote over the phone when I said I could bring it to them. Also got a discount because I brought it by! This is a family business, and they take rugs seriously.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and providing feedback on your experience with our services. We are pleased to hear you are completely satisfied with our cleaning service and look forward to serving you again in the future. Yours in service, Jimmy Ayoub

09/06/2016

Carter E.

Jimmy Ayuob came to the house and explained in as much detail as we wanted what needed to be done for each rug. He has a clear pricing system for cleaning and in several cases he suggested that our rugs were not worth us spending money on repairs. He then took the rugs, returned them in a timely manner and the improvement in all of them is amazing! We were impressed by his integrity, his customer service the quality of the workmanship.

Description of Work
We had 10 Turkish rugs in desperate need of cleaning and most were in need of some repair - at a minimum overcasting to avoid future fraying.

06/23/2016

Bonnie S.

05/12/2016

Paul G.

We knew Mr. George Ayoub and his son, Jimmy, from previous carpet and individual rug cleaning they had done for us (both areas excellent) so they had a leg up on the competition when it came time to replace several areas of carpeting in the house. We looked on Angie's List as well as talked with neighbors who have had recent carpet installations. In the end, we selected George Ayoub Carpet Care. It was easy to set up an appointment to get our areas measured and Mr. George Ayoub was prompt. He brought several sample books making it very easy to select new carpeting. We discussed the measurements and options for installation (considering one room was long and wide and the two sets of stairs were of unequal width.) The day of the installation was wet and dreary but Mr. Ayoub and his installation crew arrived promptly and went right to work. Old carpeting and padding was quickly removed and the new carpet and padding went in with little fuss. The job was challenging in a couple of respects as there was a stone hearth at one end of the room that the carpet needed to be tucked under (not just pushed up against.) At the other end of the room, was a permanent bookcase that created some additional cuts one would not normally find in a room this size. Mr Ayoub stayed to monitor the installation and ensure "all was good." (It was!) And lest I forget, the installation team also moved all the furniture out of their way. We cleared out all the fragile items (pictures, lamps, flat screen TV, etc) but they did the heavy lifting. And, there was one really heavy piece! No dings or dents on the walls or furniture. Nice job! Overall, we were exceptionally pleased with the work!

Description of Work
Measured rooms, stairs, and installed new carpeting and padding. Includes removal of old carpeting and padding.

Category carpet installation

06/24/2015

Melissa L.

09/22/2014

Peggy S.

He was excellent. He was quick, knowledgeable, on time. They were very professional. The price was very reasonable.

Description of Work
He cleaned all of our carpets.

05/13/2014

Robert L.

I will highly recommended using this company for your rug cleaning services. I live close by so I droped them off. Jimmy, came out to my car and unloaded the rugs for me, and re-loaded them when I picked them up. They are open on Saturdays which is a plus for me, since I work M-F.

Description of Work
Cleaned two large size rugs.

03/03/2014

Mary Lee J P.

Kilim carpets are and quot;flatand quot; carpets with no backing and may be used with either side visible. They are tribal-style (in think most are from Turkey) and have bright, bold geometric patterns. Ours are wool (weft) over cotton (warp) and the dyes may either be organic/vegetable or chemical. These carpets can be quite expensive or you can find bargains and sales where the prices are reasonable, even inexpensive. Ours were bought online and were fairly inexpensive. I give you this detail because the cost of cleaning it was about the same as buying a new one. In fact, we decided to buy another, smaller one that had some damage instead of cleaning and repairing it, just from a cost analysis. The rug we had cleaned had received a lot of traffic and occupied a space in front of a wod-burning fireplace and a coffee table so was subject to a lot of ash/smoke from the fireplace and spilled drinks and dropped food from the coffee table, a favorite place for casual meals and snacks. Ayoub arrived on time, moved the furniture, rolled up the carpet and took it away. Ten days later they returned with a nicely cleaned carpet, that was also treated with a Scotchgard-type sealant, laid back down over the carpet pad and the furniture was put back as we instructed. Since this was the second time we had used Ayoub, we were aware of their excellent customer service, telephone manner, professionalism, promptness, and friendliness. And, for the second time, were shocked at the cost. For this kind of cleaning, which is by hand because these are somewhat fragile carpets, Ayoub charges $3 per square foot, with the soil-treatment extra. Since our square footage was 108 sq. ft. the base cost was $324 plus the treatment and tax, which brought the final price to almost $400. Not unreasonable, but still a shock since we spent about the same to purchase it new. Nevertheless, they do a good job, their prices are comparable with other companies, and we would hire them again.

Description of Work
Picked up our approximately 9'x12' Kilim carpet to be cleaned, cleaned it wonderfully, and delivered it back to us in exactly the time they estimated (10 days).

04/12/2013

Lisa L.

Fantastic

Description of Work
lJimmy Ayoub was recommended to me by a friend when our lab puppy chewed two corners of an oriental rug of ours. I emailed Jimmy photos of the damage and he gave me an estimate over the phone for one solution. When he came to pick the rug up we decided on reweaving the damage as well as cleaning the rug. The result is amazing. No one would be able to tell where the damage had been and the colors are matched perfectly. With the cleaning it looks like new. Based on the results I am having them clean the wall to wall carpeting upstairs in my home. Jimmy Ayoub returned all my phone calls promptly and showed up right on time and is wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend his family's company for any rug repair and cleaning.

04/05/2013

Jen G.

They did an excellent job. They were professional, courteous, polite and punctual.

Description of Work
We hired George Ayoub Carpet Care to stretch and clean the carpets at the townhouse that we rented.

05/31/2012

andrea O.

I was referred to Jimmy Ayoub by the previous owners of the condo as I wanted to replace the existing carpet with a wood floor. Jimmy was extremely responsive, providing me with samples and helping with homeowners documents. He was up front about the time it would take to order, receive and install the flooring. The schedule was exactly as he quoted. His team was very respectful of my furnishings and did a great job including cleanup.

Description of Work
Jimmy and his team installed a beautiful bamboo floor through out my (new to me) condo. They were very professional and got the floor installed in 2 days. Jimmy checked in frequently so I always knew the status of the work. This is the first time I used this service and I will use them again.

02/20/2012

Allan Z.

The wall to wall and large area carpeting in our home is very good quality, but it is the original carpeting installed when the home was built and it is aging. There was also a section of carpeting that had been badly stained and was in need of replacement. The carpet repair was professionally done and the seams are practically invisible. The carpeting was thoroughly cleaned throughout the house. Results were most impressive and we are very pleased with how the carpeting was cleaned and brightened and the nap restored. We had been considering replacing the carpeting in the family room altogether, but after seeing the results will wait another year or two before doing so. We have had our carpets cleaned before using the 'chem-dry' method, but are much happier with the results of the steaming and extraction process used by this company. Carpets were completely dry in about six hours with some ares drying sooner. While not the least expensive carpet cleaner we have used, this company did the best job and I guess you get what you pay for. We will definitely use them again and I would recommend them to others without hesitation.

Description of Work
Wall to wall carpeting as well as area rugs throughout the house were cleaned. A section of carpet in the basement that had been previously damaged was replaced.

09/11/2011

Claire D.

Overall, I was very pleased, but it did take a long time for them to get the carpets back to me. It took about a months which was longer than I expected. Also, there coupon on their website that I initially mentioned, but then forgot about and was not reminded about it. I tried to have the credit applied retroactively and the receptionist would not do it. I would have given them As but for these details.

Description of Work
I had my couch cleaned in-house, and two kilims sent out to be cleaned and repaired.

Oriental Rug Weavers

Purchaser and Seller of New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Services offered: Insurance Appraisals, Cleaning (hand wash), Repair / Restoration, Re- Sizing, Re-Weaving, Re-Dyeing, Rug Pads (hypo allergenic) , Onsite Design Consultation and more.... We carry beautiful Handmade selection of exquisite Tribal and City Workshop pieces in all sizes. Spectacular Variety of beautiful Traditional and Modern / Contemporary Design Rugs. We Specialize in both New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Our rugs come from : Iran (Persian), Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Turkey, Tibet, Central Asia (Caucasian), China & India. Affiliation : ASID Industry Partner (American Society of Interior Designers) Onsite Design Consultation is available on request to better help your decorative needs. Rug Padding : Sale & Installation of Top Quality Hypo-Allergenic Rug Pads for all type of surfaces i.e. Hardwood, Carpet, Tiles, Laminate.

200 Degrees Hot Steam Cleaning

We have 4 technicians who have passed a background check. We are IICRC certified in carpet cleaning, upholstery and water damage. We accept credit card, checks and cash whichever is convenient for you. We give 10% off to new customers and seniors. We are happy to Let you know 200 degrees is now offering services in Kenya,Nairobi. 2 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Extra charge for after hours flood damage service. IICRC certified.

Offers by 200 Degrees Hot Steam Cleaning on Angi
    Ayoub Carpet Service

We make your carpet & rugs look like new again by offering the most thorough green-cleaning possible by our friendly and accommodating staff- saving you thousands of dollars in replacement and giving your home a breath of fresh air…removing harmful pollutants and contaminants.

Offers by Ayoub Carpet Service on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Carpet Cleaning, Oriental Rug Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Carpet Repair, Complete Oriental rug repair and restoration, Flooring Sales and Service