FIXTALLATIONS LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2009

FIXTALLATIONS LLC was founded on the premise of porvidng "Olden-Day" service with modern day repair and installtion services. My motto of, "Ain't Nuthin I Can't Fix" has held up since I started the company in 2007. I try to involve my customers in any work I perform to ensure they understand what I'm doing, and why I am doing it in a particular way. This goes a long way in assuring the customer that the job is done right, and that they are getting the best value for their service issue. Additionally, should a problem arise on any service I perform, I will correct it at no charge if the problem is due to my workmanship. My base rate for services is $75.00/Hr, however, I will negotiate so that my charges are equitable for both parties. In fact, serveral customers have actually bumped up my charges because they are so pleased with my work. I never use subcontractors as I want to ensure that the job is done to my and my customers satisfaction. I also strive to build a strong personal/business relationship with my customers so they can have complete trust in me and my services. This gives the customer confidence and peace of mind that I'm on the job, and they have nothing to worry about. Many of my customers have become good friends, and they know that I will be there for them at any time they might need me. It is a gift to be able to assist my customers and resolve their issues. I offer 24 x 7 emergency service at no additional charge, except on major holidays and in the wee hours at night, at a modest premium. I am passionate about my services, and my customers can see it in my work. I love what I do, and I have a lot of fun doing it....

DS Automotive

DS Automotive is Winchester and Frederick County’s Premier Diagnostic, Service and Repair facility. Each of our technicians possess over 15 years of experience in vehicle electronics as well as mechanical systems. This experience along with the latest Bosch KTS diagnostic equipment provides DS Automotive the ability to properly service all makes and all models with OEM and dealership levels of precision.

NOVA FAMILY AUTO SERVICE

At Nova Family Auto Service, our goal is to completely satisfy our customers. We have updated our facility with the latest computer and diagnostic equipment. We employ ASE Master certified technicians to provide dealer quality services at a fraction of the cost to you. You can trust us to fix your car right, the first time!

Precision Collision Center

Precision Collision Center, offering you a one stop shop for all your vehicles needs, from body work or complete restorations and auto mechanical repairs. We strive in giving you the best service and the best auto parts in the market and products, our certified body technicians and mechanics will give you a pleasant and flawless experience. We are officially Certified-Recognized by Ford, FCA - Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep, Nissan, Infiniti, Hyundai, GM, Kia, Subaru. We meets and exceeds the stric standarts and specifications for a numbers of Automobile Manufacturers. These Manufaturer Certification show that Precision Collision Center has the proper training, equipment, and other qualifications to properly repair your vehicle. Each Manufacture offers unique warranty agreement on repair through Precision Collision Center that you would not receive through non certified body shops. Precision Collision Center has Factory equipment and scanners OE scan tool ready to perform Relearns, Diagnostics, Calibration and programming. If your Vehicle is in an accident, your insurance company may suggest that you opt to replace a damaged part with an aftermarket part, a salvaged part, or another kind of part. The ideal wold be Replacing your damaged parts with OEM parts means you know you'll get a part that fits your vehicle and is designed to have the same safety and functionality as when it was brand new. They can be more expensive than aftermarket parts. If you have the option, you can afford an OEM part, and you're satisfied with (and want to match) the original standards of your vehicle, you can never go wrong with an OEM part. Precision Collision already has a long history of happy customers and we encourage you to try us out, simply get a repair estimate and compare our rates with others. Guaranteed "Satisfaction"

01/25/2014

He is very thorough and detail-oriented.

Description of Work
John has done numerous handyman things around the house: hung curtain rods, installed a new circuit breaker for our freezer, fixed a leak in our toilet, etc. The last time we used him his rates were $75.00 per hour. He is very thorough.

11/13/2013

John did a great job - very responsive to my request, which was initially just the gutter cleaning, but he noticed that the gutter was pulling away from house. While he was here I mentioned that we had some issues w/ the dryer vent and bathroom vent. He cleared those while he was here as well.

Description of Work
John cleaned our gutters and repaired the gutters where they had pulled away from the house. He also fixed 2 outside vents for us.

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,handyman service

01/14/2013

He performed the services in a very quick, friendly, and professional manner. A great find! Charlie Cain

Description of Work
He came to my house to fix a lamp.

07/05/2012

John was very quick to respond to my inquiry. He made an appointment with me the same day, I was thrilled. John repaired both toilets, was quick and affordable besides being so friendly. Will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
Needed two toilet repairs, tanks were running and needed adjustments and replacement of parts.

02/14/2012

The appliance was installed but i paid twice what anyone else would have charged for the same work. He took full advantage of not aggreeing on a price upfront, then wasted a lot of time. This was the worst service i have ever had.

Description of Work
Horrible service, slow, overpriced, showed up at odd times. Won't give an estimate upfront, then waste a lot of time to maximize his hourly rate. Big mistake not agreeing on the price of installing upfront. Never hire this man, he's a big rip off.

Category appliance repair,handyman service

Repair and install virtually anything for the home or office, Including: Plumbing and electrical, major and small appliances, roof and structural repair, HVAC, electrical rough-ins for ceiling fans, lights, chandeliers and pendants(up to 21 ft), install faucets, disposals, repair leaks & other plumbing issues, consult on any repair or installation and give estimates at NO CHARGE. My goal is to give my customers exactly what they want, and if I'm not the best solution for the job, I tell them.

Major painting, build new decks, finish basements, or major rennovations. I will defer on such projects, and attempt to find the best, reputable, contractor for the job. Again, my goal is to ensure that my customers get exactly what they want, at the best possible value.

Check, PayPal