Falcon Heating and Air Conditioning Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2012

Since 1988, Falcon Heating and Air Conditioning has been a leading HVAC company, providing the DC, MD, and VA area with exceptional customer service and quality work. We specialize in New Construction and Custom Housing which includes Single Family, attached dwellings, town homes, and condos. Falcon's relationship is well established with many of the major builders in the area....

McCrea Heating & Air Conditioning Services of VA

McCrea is a family owned business that has served our area since 1936. Financing and rebates are available on Trane systems installed by McCrea. Resistrictions apply and these are limited time offers call for details. "Its hard to stop a Trane"

John Nugent & Sons Inc

John Nugent & Sons is Northern Virginia's Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing and Electrical Experts. Since 1975, we have been providing residential and commercial services that have helped people reduce their utility costs and increase their home or businesses temperature, plumbing, and electrical efficiency. Whether you need maintenance, repair or replacement, we want to be your heating and cooling service provider in McLean, Arlington, Falls Church, Vienna, Great Falls, Sterling, Ashburn, Reston, Herndon, Chantilly, Centreville, Fairfax, Dulles or anywhere in the surrounding areas. Additional phone number - (703) 291-1926.

Offers by John Nugent & Sons Inc on Angi
Chandler's Plumbing and Heating Co Inc

Family owned and operated business servicing all residential properties in Northern Virginia. Recent winner of the National Business Ethics Award for 2015. Rated #1 in Washingtonian Magazine and Arlington Magazine.

05/11/2021

Excellent overall. On time arrival. Excellent technician recommendations and reasonable cost. Phillip Mann was our technician and he was extremely knowledgeable. He is impressive. I have already recommended him to several of my neighbors. I have had great service by Falcon over the past several years.

Description of Work
Spring service on my HVAC system. Installed EZ trap, Cleaned blower motor wheel and housing, cleaned condensing coil, and wired humidifier and checked operation.

12/02/2020

Brian provided outstanding service after our HVAC’s heat failed. He arrived promptly, observed COVID protocols, quickly diagnosed the problem, and resolved it efficiently and effectively. He also took the time to explain his findings and work thoroughly. Highly recommend Falcon!

Description of Work
HVAC heating repair

11/13/2020

Excellent service, as always, from Falcon. Philip and Henry have performed regular maintenance visits at my home over the past year or two, and I recommend each of them as very knowledgable and professional. Yesterday Elmer joined Henry and I'd add him to my recommended list as well. I appreciate HVAC technicians who who are thorough and take the time to explain the mechanics of the system, and th...

Description of Work
Winter maintenance

10/01/2020

We had two service visits by Falcon techs: Edgar and Henry. Both were very knowledgeable, courteous and willing to communicate their findings throughout their visit. On this most recent visit, Henry replaced a third-party "smart" thermostat with the original Trane unit. He was able to correct the issue and. before leaving. confirmed that all modes of our rather complex two-stage heat, two-stage co...

Description of Work
Replace third-party, "smart" thermostat with original builder's unit.

06/23/2020

I would give this company ZERO stars if I could. I bought my new home with Evergreene home builders. I was warned in advance by another Evergreen home buyer about Falcon HVAC and their terrible experience with Falcon installing a faulty system, coming out to repair countless times, basically running down the clock until the one year warranty ended. I should have listened! Our house is perfect exce...

Description of Work
New HVAC installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

The issues that you initially experienced were promptly corrected once we were notified and we apologized for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, Falcon has no hand in the manufacturing process nor quality control of the equipment and products that are selected by the builders to be installed. Falcon is only contracted to design the duct work and install the selected products. Once we are notified o...

05/29/2020

Very professional and knowledgeable service provider. Outstanding customer service. Dan was so helpful and thoroughly explained what he found. Any issues he identified were fixed on the spot. Extremely satisfied with the service Dan provided.

Description of Work
Biannual inspection, installed UV light to address mold issue

04/24/2020

I have a yearly contract with Falcon Heating & AC. They sent Phillip Mann to our home. Phillip was on time and very courteous about coming into our home. With the virus scare, he was masked and ready to work. He inspected our system and gave us a clean bill of health. Our HVAC unit was installed originally by Falcon and they have maintained it to their high standards. I would recommend Falcon, and especially Phillip Mann to handle any issues you have with your HVAC system.

Description of Work
inspection

04/14/2020

Dan was early, did an efficient job checking the system and replacing filters, explained how it all went and even wore a mask in these scary days which I appreciated. I was very pleased as we always are with Falcon.

Description of Work
This was a service contract visit for the summer checkup.

06/25/2019

Both techs were polite, knowledgable, and helpful. Megan is a terrific receptionist.

Description of Work
Filter Advice

02/18/2019

Tech found that the humidifier was not functioning. He checked wiring, etc, and got it working. He said that the thermostat which came with the system installed by Falcon just a year and a half ago, was not adequate and had us order a new Nest thermostat for $380, that he said would fix the system. He did waive the service call which was over $100 even with our service contract. This was not the first time we have had problems with the humidifier since we bought the house in June, 2017 Jose, the tech was very professional and explained everything thoroughly.

Description of Work
Humidifier not working

Category heating & cooling contractor

Air Conditioning, Electronic Air Cleaners, ERV's, Furnaces, Heat Pumps, Humidifiers, Programmable Thermostats, UV Air Purification, Variable Speed Systems, Whole House Ventilations

Boilers, Geothermals, Base Boards, Oil Furnaces, Wood Stoves, Palette Stoves, and Solar Equipment.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available, Check