DryHome Roofing & Siding Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since September 2005

45921 Maries Road Suite 100

Sterling, VA 20166

DryHome Roofing & Siding was recently honored as Residential Roofing Contractor of the Year by Roofing Contractor Magazine. The prestigious title is bestowed once a year on the contractor that embodies specific characteristics such as superior customer service, community involvement, and a rewarding work atmosphere. We have been in business since 1988 and are proud of our achievements and level of success. We know that the only measure of our success is the satisfaction of our customers. We are committed and determined to provide our customers with quality work while promoting an honest and reliable service....

06/01/2022

Philip G.

Great. Roberto came out and saw that a section of our flashing had pulled away, likely the cause of our roof leak, and nailed it back in place without charging us.

Description of Work
We had a roof leak.

Category roofing,siding

02/28/2022

ELISE T.

I had used Dry Home Roofing to replace my roof several years ago and to repair a skylight. I found them to be reasonably priced, honest and easy to work with. When I was told I needed new gutters, I contacted them and two other companies. They were more reasonably priced for both the gutters and the new ridge vent and kept me informed of installation dates as we contended with several winter storms. The gutters and ridge vent installation went well and I am happy with the service provided.

Description of Work
install new gutters, replace ridge vent on roof

Category gutter repair,roofing

06/15/2020

Philip G.

Great. Dryhome came out and took a look and fixed both issues (fingers crossed) without charging for the visit. They adjusted the gutter so it sloped more to fix the gutter. In looking at the roof, they identified a spot where the siding was shifted by a few inches, potentially letting water in, and slid it back into place. I'm very pleased we had them come out and looking forward to having them work on any relevant projects in the future.

Description of Work
Our one gutter wasn't draining properly, and we had water coming in through the roof during bad storms, so we wanted the roof evaluated.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

11/13/2019

Alva H.

It went well .We have been very satisfied with it. They came on time. They finished when they said they would. Cleaned up after themselves. It was a pleasant experience. We had no complaints.

Description of Work
They did our roof

08/26/2019

Mark C.

I have used DryHome Roofing several times now for both roofing and siding repairs and they are outstanding. Workers have been fantastic - very professional, excellent work, no wasting time - just get the work done, on-time and always willing to work with you to get the best outcome. I could not recommend this company more highly!

Description of Work
Roofing and Siding

Category roofing,siding

08/16/2018

Janet T.

All contractors should follow the services provided by the DryHome Roofing and Siding. They are punctual and professional dealing with the customer. I dealt with Victor first when he came to my home and gave me an estimate. Then Emily in their office to deliver the sign contract since I was close by. Lastly, Wilbert and Victor to install our new Velux Skylights. The entire process, removing the old dome skylights, install the new Velux Skylights, and to install the automatic blinds took about 3 to 4 hours only. I will definitely recommend this company to my family and friends. Good job.

Description of Work
Replaced two old dome skylights

Category skylights

06/27/2018

Carl G.

Punctual, fast and professional. No cheesy upselling.

Description of Work
Roof repair

01/15/2018

Thomas S.

Perfectly. They did what they said they would do when they said they would do it and at the cost they said they would do it. Their work was impeccable and their cleanup thorough. I heartily recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Replace roof.

01/05/2018

Charlene B.

Wonderful experience! Jim Miller was the estimator. He was extremely knowledgeable about the process including the roof repair, the roof replacement, and the removal of an attic fan. He arrived on time and the quote was fair and very reasonable. Installation team arrived on time. They did an excellent job of cleaning the surrounding area of any debris from the room installation. If I weren’t home, I wouldn’t have known that they were on-site. Also, they provide photos of the finished project. The office staff was very responsive to any questions and returned calls promptly. Everyone in the company was polite, friendly, informative, and responsive. Simply, great company to work with! A little side note: Also, two other townhomes had their roofs replaced around the time that I did. Prior to contacting the company, I conducted a reference check in a variety of sources such as Angie’s List, Better Business Bureau, Checkbook, etc. and their customer ratings were excellent. Also, they received the Roofing Contractor of the Year Award in 2014. I will have gutters installed in the spring with DryHome Roofing.

Description of Work
Repaired damaged rear rake wrapping, installed new roof using CertainTeed Landmark Shingles and removed attic fan.

12/14/2017

Christopher M.

Went extremely well. They did all the work in one day, were punctual, and cleaned up well.

Description of Work
Installed new roof.

Maximo LLC

At Spray Foam Insulation, we work for both commercial and residential clients. We are the true champions in closed and open-cell spray foam insulation. Our products can be used in various applications including walls, floors, attics, sound-room, wine rooms, storage containers, metal buildings, etc – so, yeah, virtually everywhere! Spray Foam Insulation has been working for years and making people who are looking for the best insulation services smile. From a humble beginning, we have now established ourselves as an industry leader in the spray insulation community. We have served both small home and mega builders. So, no matter the size of your project, we will handle it like pros!

Potomac Services

Potomac Services is a veteran owned,, top rated chimney sweep and air duct cleaning service providers in the Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC areas. We have a dedication and a drive to provide our customers with the most incredible level of service and this is clear to see from our customer ratings. Our fully trained and certified technicians use a mix of experience, dedication and the most up to date specialist tools to provide you with a service that simply can’t be matched. Call today for more information and to schedule your appointment! Our Services Include: -Chimney Cleaning & Inspection -Chimney Repairs & Relines -Air Duct Cleaning -Dryer Vent Cleaning.

Nicto Chimney Sweeps Inc

Nicto Chimney Sweeps is a small, family-run business specializing in chimney repair and cleaning. All of our technicians possess years of on-the-job experience. Not only that, they're also industry certified and committed to keeping up with the latest advances in the field. You can rest easy, because your chimney repair will be in the best and most skilled hands that it can be.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing, American Express

Roofing, siding (including installation of James Hardie products), windows, skylights, Sun Tunnels, gutters, flat roof, roof inspections & roof repairs

Asbestos removal and painting