BnG Interior Remodeling L.L.C.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since January 2011

115 N. Kennedy Rd.

Sterling, VA 20164

BnG Interior Remodeling consists of a small crew that can handle any interior job. If the job requires additional man power then help is found. Sub contractors are hired when the job requires a licensed specialist. Estimates are calculated by how long the job will take to achieve completion....

01/12/2016

Kaya I.

I contacted a guy. I can't remember his company name. He was like a handyman guy. It was right when I moved into this house. It was one of the first things I had done after I had the house painted. His name was Zack. The whole process, I think he put up curtains, was like a $1000. He did 5 or 6 rooms of curtains as well as installing one bathroom.

Description of Work
They helped me with a bathroom. I had bought everything and they put in like the sink and everything. Everything that I had bought previously they installed for me.

Category contractors, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

12/31/2014

Cheryl P.

Zach went above and beyond to help us design a kitchen with Ikea cabinets that looked like a custom kitchen. He offered us options and advice every step of the way keeping in mind our budget constraints. And the final cost was spot on with the quote. All of the staff were professional and kept their workspace very clean. We plan to use them for our bathroom remodel and I highly recommend them to anyone. This was our first remodel and I was nervous because of all the horror stories I've heard but this couldn't have been a better experience!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel.

Category home remodeling

08/29/2014

David B.

They are, quite simply, amazing. The detail and quality of their work is unparalleled. The don't hire temporary workers and use the same team for every job. The attention to detail and workmanship is on a level that is hard to find these days. We also had complete confidence in Zach and his crew. We had no problem giving him the key and letting them all work unsupervised over the course of the various jobs. We will and have recommended them to others. Only thing to be aware of, quality takes time, and the jobs are not completed quickly. Each job took longer than estimated, but we have an old house and issues cropped up. They are also a bit pricier than other cut rate contractors - but again, quality. We were willing to trade time and price for quality. Also, they can sometimes be hard to get a response from.

Description of Work
We have worked with BnG Interiors over the last 3 years for various big and small jobs around our ca.1937 house. They took our kitchen floor down to the joists and installed new flooring, put in a back splash, and redid the ceiling, which was in danger of falling on our heads. They refinished our 70 year old hardwood floors, and brought our walnut bannister, which was buried under 70 years of layers of hideous paint back to its original lustrous glory. They completely gutted two bathrooms and renovated them - one in 1940s style and one with in floor heating and a new glassed-in shower stall (replacing the 80s vinyl shower and tub insert.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, plumbing, home remodeling, sunrooms

07/15/2014

CARLOS A.

I needed to repair soffits in my kitchen that were improperly built - whoever did them installed the wall cabinets first and them build them, rather than the other way around, Zach of BnG cleverly designed a way to repair them in a timely and economical way, without compromising quality. He did an absolutely fantastic job, along with a extremely knowledgable helper. I am delighted how things look like now.

Description of Work
Repair improperly built kitchen soffits and patch and paint kitchen wall.

Category remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

06/03/2014

CARLOS A.

Zach was absolutely amazing. The job was difficult: demolish an existing slate shower and build a new white marble shower, while leaving intact the slate around the shower. He was a pleasure to work with: of ideas and useful suggestions while deferring to me the final decision making, always polite and professional, with fantastic tiling skills. He went out of his way in fulfilling the job with the highest level of craftsmanship, on time and within budget. When I move to a new home and plan to renovate kitchen and bathrooms, I will definitely have him to the work. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Zach with BnG Interior Remodeling rebuilt a master shower in my house. He demolished the shower to studs and built a Kerdi water-proof shower with white Carrara marble. He skillfully blended the new shower material with the existing dark slate tile, and raised the shower ceiling so that it could be flush with the ceiling of the rest of the bathroom.

Category sunrooms

04/26/2014

Susan D.

Chris and his team were fantastic to work with. Punctual, respectful and hard working. What more could you ask for? They re-drywalled our basement ceiling (about 500sq ft), a small recessed closet and patched up the walls to fix holes and previous damage. The scope of the work was more than originally planned for but they didn't complain about staying later to finish the work and Chris routinely called more of his crew in to help with the task. When there was a small bump in cost (due to needing more materials) he confirmed we were OK with the higher quote. Truly top notch. The work has been completed for about two months now and I could not be happier with the results. Have yet to find a problem they didn't fix.

Description of Work
Prepped ceiling and recessed closet for drywall. Drywalled closet area, ceiling and patched walls where drywall had been taken down.

Category sunrooms

James Lambert Remodeling & Repair

We perform a wide range of services to suit a variety of budgets and needs. We are prepared to take on complete remodeling projects as well as quick repair issues. No project is too big or too small. Contact us to schedule your free estimate appointment.

Offers by James Lambert Remodeling & Repair on Angi
    ABL Professional Painting

FOR A FREE ESTIMATE PLEASE CALL (703) 585-1932 TODAY. ABL Painting has the ability to transform your residence with the stroke of our paint brushes. We always use quality paint products in order to never put our clients through fading, peeling, and the falling of their paint job. Remodeling is not necessary for the transformation of the look of your estate, a simple paint job from ABL Painting will do. Family owned business with 12 years of experience. Customer service is our number one priority. Check out our commercial at https://youtu.be/lfEB1nZvFfg

Offers by ABL Professional Painting  on Angi
    Five Star Painting of Loudoun

Five Star Painting in Loudoun is locally owned and operated by Tina and Stuart Nokes. We strive to provide our customers with five star quality service, at an affordable price. We promise Cleanliness, On Time Completion, On Budget Estimates, Project Management on every job, Color Expertise and Locally Owned services. We welcome residential and commercial projects. We respond promptly to your request and are here to help you with your home improvement projects from deck refinishing to painting your walls. Call today for a free estimate.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about BnG Interior Remodeling L.L.C.

How is BnG Interior Remodeling L.L.C. overall rated?

BnG Interior Remodeling L.L.C. is currently rated 4.7 overall out of 5.

What days are BnG Interior Remodeling L.L.C. open?

BnG Interior Remodeling L.L.C. is open:

What payment options does BnG Interior Remodeling L.L.C. provide

BnG Interior Remodeling L.L.C. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard

Does BnG Interior Remodeling L.L.C. offer free estimates?

Yes, BnG Interior Remodeling L.L.C. offers free project estimates.

Does BnG Interior Remodeling L.L.C. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, BnG Interior Remodeling L.L.C. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does BnG Interior Remodeling L.L.C. offer a senior discount?

No, BnG Interior Remodeling L.L.C. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by BnG Interior Remodeling L.L.C.?

Yes, BnG Interior Remodeling L.L.C. offers warranties.

What services does BnG Interior Remodeling L.L.C. offer?

BnG Interior Remodeling L.L.C. offers the following services: Residential Interior Remodeling,Designing,Restoration,Rot repair,Pressure washing,Water proofing solutions and more!