Blue Lightning Custom Decks LLC

Walter Caballero
07/31/2022

122 W Church Rd

Sterling, VA 20164

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment
Screen Porch

Screen Porch

decks & porches202020105
The holidays are coming soon! Have you thought about dressing the house up yet? We are standing by, ready to help out! Take a look at the updated foyers we have already done as well as some decks and porches Our last project ( SCREEN PORCH ) 15x15 Ft square.

Our ultimate mission is to provide all of our clients with the finest service at an exceptional value, and the fact that our most enthusiastic promoters are the myriad costumers of we serve truly speaks to the realization of that goal....
Custom Deck  project
Custom Deck

decks & porches

202020164
Custom Deck  project
Custom Deck

decks & porches

202020164

decks & porches (4)deck cleaning (1)

03/25/2021

Not sure what the deal with this company is. They were the first to call me when I submitted a request to get a Deck Estimate. But that is pretty much where it ended. Scheduled an appointment for Tuesday at 6pm. 7:00 rolls around and I hear nothing, I give them a call and I'm told someone will call me back. About 10 minutes later I get a text saying they had a car issue, but they would like to res...

Description of Work
Build a deck

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

We apologize for inconvenience sir, we wish you the best on your next project, Thank you for taking the time to make us consider that this situation isn't going to happen again. Best, Blue Lightning Custom Decks.

09/18/2020

It went good and they did a good work.

Description of Work
Deck Repair

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

09/09/2020

Excellent! This is truly a professional company. They came when they said they would, gave a fair quote, and did the work when they said they would. My son lives in my house and I live in another state so they had to work through both of us and they handled it perfectly.

Description of Work
Repair on my front porch

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

09/06/2020

They did a tremendous job, very professional, reasonable prices, over all they take proud of what they do, if I need another project to do I won’t think twice to rehire them. If I have the opportunity to recommend them I certainly will.

Description of Work
Screened porch

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

Review for Blue Lightning Custom Decks LLC  - 122 W Church Rd, Sterling, VA - 38873715

09/05/2020

The best experience. I was very pleased. They were attention to detail. They built a top quality deck. They were timely.

Description of Work
They built a deck for me.

Work Completed On 04/05/2020

Thanks for choosing us! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Blue Lightning Custom Decks is a team with 17 years of experience and highly qualified in Decks Design and other outdoor living solutions. We have experience in the design and installation of Decks, Screen Porches, Gazebos, Pergolas, Fences and Roofing. We provide a number of custom solutions that fit our client’s specific needs so that they can enjoy the full weather . We believe in providing quality, value and professionalism to our clients. WE HAVE LICENSE AND INSURANCE .

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check