Beauchain Builders Inc

Founded 1998 • With Angi since April 2011

15 Barnswallow Ct

Sterling, VA 20164

Additional phone - (703) 675-8728. Family owned....

11/25/2017

Jessica M.

I asked Cliff to be careful to contain the drywall dust. His crew swept the drywall dust and drywall debris into the floor registers in the kitchen. I told his sister Tina who answers his calls about what happened and showed her pictures she said that's nothing and that she had seen much worse. They are exceptionally careless and don't care.The dust was blown all over the house. It cost us $495 to clean duct system and $240 on construction cleanup. Needless to say we will be dealing with the dust problem for months to come because once it spreads to every room and the dust goes in the registers in voluminous amounts it is very difficult to get rid of. They never offered to cover any costs for cleanup..

Description of Work
Cliff Beauchain did the drywall and painting in our kitchen remodel.

Category drywall, interior painters

Client choose to act as their own contractor and did not allow us to properly secure the construction area with plastics. They decided to put up their own protection and when those protections failed they wanted to make us pay for the consequences. All of this was explained to the client. We also disagree with the allegation that our guys swept dust into the floor registers, anything there was existing and not part of the construction. Work was completed according to the contract on time and on budget.

08/04/2017

John P.

I couldn't have been happier with Beauchain. The owners are super responsive and easy with which to work. The guys that performed the work were very personable, punctual, professional, and did an excellent job. The owner's even sent a thank you card afterwards which was a very nice touch. Would absolutely recommend to friends and family. Will definitely use again. And though I'm not going to put the pricing for the work done, it was VERY reasonable and less expensive than I expected.

Description of Work
My home has associate spec cedar siding and paint. The entire chimney column(3 stories) needed to be re-sided and painted due to weather rot and wood ****** activity.

Category handyman service, remodeling, water damage restoration, home builders, interior painters

08/22/2014

Mary R.

We recently bought a townhouse in Reston, VA, and hired Beauchain Builders, Inc. to fix some structural issues in our attic that came up on our home inspection, as well as to blow in some thicker attic insulation. We are very pleased with the final work product, and we already notice a difference in the house with the insulation done. Throughout the entire process, Tina, Cliff, Howard, and the entire Beauchain team were extremely responsive to our needs and very flexible. In fact, we also had an electrician working between the jobs for which we hired Beauchain (to address some electrical issues), and Beauchain was able to accommodate and work within these time windows with ease. Howard even came by later to touch up a wall scuff mark or two, although it was obvious that they were extremely careful with our home in the first place. It is highly reassuring to see a company that not only takes great pride in their work, but stands by it as well. Their prices are also very reasonable. We are very satisfied with Beauchain, and we will definitely hire them again to do some more improvement projects on the house!

Description of Work
-Fixed several structural issues in attic. -Pulled up old "floor" in attic and inspected for structural issues underneath. -Blew in R38 value cellulose insulation into attic.

Category handyman service, interior painters

05/12/2014

Anjali K.

They were prompt and professional. We did not contract them because we deemed the estimate to be a little high.

Description of Work
Provided estimate for repair to the front door stoop.

Category interior painters

11/07/2013

Faith B.

Wonderful.Very professional, friendly, helpful. excellent experience. Did everything I asked. Very neat and clean. Quick.Recommended best solutions. Would definitely recommend them for any home improvement job. Will be using them again. Was kept well informed as to price, time and payment transactions. A really great company. Honest about all phases.

Description of Work
painted living room, dining room, 1 bedroom wall, fixed water damage in both bathrooms, regrouted and painted mantle

Category handyman service, water damage restoration, interior painters

01/04/2013

Dale W.

The process was as painless--or as painless as damage from a hurricane can be expected. Beauchain responded very quickly to my email asking for help on damage from the storm, arriving at 7 a.m. the next day (the 30th) to survey damage. By the 31st the damaged drywall was removed and the process of drying out started. Beauchain's employees were present when my insurance adjuster arrived, and made sure they pointed out all of the damage and correcting any misunderstandings. After a short period of drying out, Beauchain's employees replaced damaged drywall and insulation, and painted to match our existing paint. The end result was excellent, and you cannot tell that there was any damage.

Description of Work
Rain and wind damage from Hurricane Sandy resulted in drywall and painting that we needed for three rooms in our house. Beauchain Builders replaced the drywall, damaged insulation, and painted the new drywall.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, remodeling, water damage restoration, interior painters, basement remodeling

11/21/2011

Andrea V.

Beauchain did a fantastic job as they always do. First, they are always on time for appointments and for performing the work. They spent an enormous amount of their own time helping us design the kitchen. They listen to their clients and work hard to provide what the client wants, but are willing to contribute their own ideas and suggestions based on their experience. Their subcontractors are top rate and trust worthy. They always clean up at the end of each day. Beauchain worries more about our projects than even we do and always make sure things are done right. They are creative problem solvers. If there ever is a problem, they fix it no questions asked. We know we will enjoy their work for many years to come. Thanks to Beauchain, our home is beautiful!

Description of Work
Over the years, we have used Beauchain to renovate our whole house (4 bathrooms, finish basement, tile work, etc). This most recent project was a full kitchen renovation.

Category drywall, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters, basement remodeling

09/02/2011

Melissa C.

I cannot say enough good things about this family-owned company. Their work is impeccable. I've had a lot of experience renovating houses and their work is by far the best I've encountered. Not only is Cliff and his entire crew highly skilled, they are fantastic at coming up with creative solutions with problem areas and structural challenges. They are the only company I've seen that does both large renovations, as well as small fixes. Moreover, they treat the smaller jobs with as much meticulous attention to detail as they do the larger, more lucrative projects. Most impressive is their responsiveness and organization. Tina Beauchain, who handles all the scheduling and organization of the projects, takes competence to a whole new level. She is incredibly well-versed in all the materials, procedures, and timing involved in all projects. Moreover, she always seems to have every detail about every one of my projects completely under control. I've never had a company--much less a contracting business--respond to a call or email so quickly. Finally, even the most skilled builder or contractor is of no use unless you can trust them. In this area, the Beauchains have my highest regard. Quite simply, Cliff and Tina are honest, decent people, which can be a rare quality in this field. That integrity also extends to their crews, who are fully vetted by the Beauchains to ensure both competency and trustworthiness. Each and every carpenter and/or handyman who has come to our house, has been skilled, friendly, professional, and works as though he is representing the company. I never have to worry about "babysitting" the work being done, nor do I feel the need to stay at the house when they are working. After one summer of working with Beauchain Builders, I can say without hesitation that I would not use another contractor for my house. We're already lining up numerous projects with them for the near future.

Description of Work
We just bought a house in April and Cliff and his crews have been working off and on throughout the summer renovating my kitchen, fixing and renovating various parts of my house, including bathroom plumbing, built-in bookshelves, drywall patching, complete door hardware changes, and many other updates to the house. Currently, they are scheduled to install floor to ceiling sliding French doors in my kitchen in a few weeks.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, home builders, home remodeling, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors, basement remodeling

07/23/2011

Dale W.

Beauchain Builders is an outstanding choice for remodeling and for finishing basements. Cliff also can do unique carpentry built-ins, such as built-in shelving, in addition to finishing work. I highly recommend; they may seem expensive at first, but you get what you pay for--a first class job that meets and exceeds your expectations.We first met Cliff Beauchain when our electrical contractor accidentally cut through a water pipe, resulting in drywall damage. Cliff took this small job and applied an outstanding work ethic to making it better than the original builder's job. His efforts on this small job convinced us that his company was the right one for our house basement finishing job.Tina and Cliff took time to make sure we were happy with the design of the job before starting, and had a straightforward and understandable approach towards options. His workers and his subcontractors were highly professional, and took time to explain their approach and their craftsmanship. Cliff made sure all work was done to his very high specifications, and even when I thought it was good enough he would redo jobs to meet his expectations of quality. His team was honest about the time and progress, and my high expectations for honesty were always met. It is worth taking a moment to talk about Tina Beauchain, who would keep in touch with me to ensure that I knew building progress and kept me on schedule in a very pleasant way for picking our choices of options such as bathroom fixtures.I will do business again with Beauchain Builders, and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Beauchain Builders refinished our basement. The finishing job included building a bedroom with a full bathroom, a mini-theater, a bar, and two small storage rooms. The results were outstanding. Beauchain Builders did a first class job installing a unique stereo and television setup for the theater that includes built in shelves and wiring pass-through in the built-in shelving that add to the ease of adding components for my theater system. The theater room (indeed, all rooms) have inset lighting that is adjustable, allowing us to dim the lights to best enjoy the theater experience without being in a totally dark room . Cliff also built hidden doors so that I can get behind the television and stereo system. Beauchain Builders also installed, a bathroom that my friends rave about because of the excellent tiling work and the little touches such as insets for soap and shampoo that make life always a bit more pleasant. They built a bedroom that is spacious and well designed with a walk-in closet. Finally, they build a game and boor room and worked with a local bar design company (Bar's by Bud) and installed a bar that is out of this world. Finishing touches included a first-class tile floor installation in the entire floor, crown molding, a well designed electrical, cable, and a CAT 5e ethernet system throughout the basement.

Category ceramic tile, closet systems, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

04/08/2011

Keri S.

They are general contractors, but they have done small jobs for us. They do amazing work, and we have been very happy with them. They have done major renovation work for my sister. They run a great business. A lot of contractors may do great work but might not be responsive or might mess up some other part, whereas they have a beautiful system. His wife does all the office stuff. They are very professional and punctual. The cost for putting in the shelving in the laundry room was $1500. I think their pricing is about average; they might be more than other contractors, but I get what I pay for. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
We have used Beauchain Builders Inc several times over the years. They have done painting work, put in flooring and installed shelving in our laundry room.

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, home builders, interior painters

Closet America

Closet America is a privately owned and locally operated manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, home offices, pantries, media centers, and garages. By raising the standards for quality and customer service, Closet America has steadily grown into one of the premier names in the professional organizing systems industry. We have been consistently awarded the prestigious GuildMaster Award for exceptional customer service and satisfaction.

Manor Works Ventures Inc., DBA Manor Works Painting

We are open for business during Covid-19. We are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our customers and our teams. We are practicing social distancing and wearing masks and sanitizing areas. Exterior estimates can be done with out contact. Founded in 1998, Manor Works specializes in serving the needs of residential homeowners. Having completed over 10,000 painting projects since our inception, we have built systems and processes to ensure our projects are of consistently high quality, and just as importantly, they run smoothly. Part of this is by not employing day laborers or subcontractors. All of our painters and carpenters are full-time, year round employees. Our stable and highly trained workforce allows us to control quality. When paired with our other benefits like the longest Warranties available, highly detailed proposals, online scheduling systems, and more Cost is determined by job. No travel charges. Phone numbers (703) 339-6800. Additional e-mail - VictorT@manorworks.com . Award winning. Additional DBA - Mark Osborne Enterprises.

Offers by Manor Works Ventures Inc., DBA Manor Works Painting on Angi
    Solution Painting Inc

Super Service Award winner from 2007-2021! We are a professional painting contractor and home improvement serving Virginia, DC and the surrounding areas. Our company has been the leading painting service provider for the community for more than 20 years. Additional email - office@solutionpaintingva.com. People have learned to associate our name with professionalism and high quality services, and we never disappoint. That is what makes us the preferable choice when it comes to painting companies in the area. We’re a fully licensed, insured and bonded. Count on us for all your painting needs. - Lead Safe "EPA" National Certified Firm Nº: NAT-F109541-1. - BBB Accredited Business. "SOLUTION PAINTING DOES NOT SUBCONTRACT AT ALL"

Offers by Solution Painting Inc on Angi

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Check

Construction, additions, Laundry, deck, kitchen, bathroom & basement renovations, water damage & structural, handyman, cabinet, drywall, trim, plumbing, electrical, door & fence installations & repair.

Exterior painting, roofing, whole house siding