Augustine Roofing LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2005

WE NOW SERVICE MARYLAND FOR NEW ROOFS ONLY NO REPAIRS AT THIS TIME. Our experienced team, based out of Sterling, Va, has built a reputation for providing high-quality residential and commercial roofing services at affordable prices. Give us a call for a quick consultation. We'd be happy to schedule a free estimate and provide you with all of the material and warranty information you need to help you make your decision. Augustine is a veteran and offers military and senior citizen discounts. Class-A Contractors License # 2705 124869A. Additional contact name - Erin Howard....

A Service Provider's profile image

+19 more images

roofing (783)gutter repair (111)skylight installation (59)siding companies (14)general contractors (30)woodworking (18)chimney repair (10)gutter cleaning (6)house painting (3)

01/07/2022

Joseph P.

Augustine did a great job for an excellent price. We were very satisfied!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category contractors

Work Completed On 01/06/2022

11/04/2021

Jeba A.

Excellent. Mr. Dakota Biller managed the project very professionally. Mr. Tony Kerr assisted with excellent customer service.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 10/18/2021

05/03/2021

Todd Y.

Had couple of quotes and they were the lowest in the area. Very professional, came out to inspect and give the quote and after explained the steps going forward. All processes presented were reached by end of project. Full review of all steps taken plus pictures. I would absolutely recommend and would use them again.

Description of Work
Roof Tile replacement

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

11/15/2020

Pete C.

Showed up as promised! Overall did a very good job. Would recommend their services

Description of Work
New shingles on roof. Replace existing skylights

Work Completed On 11/15/2020

09/21/2020

Richard D.

Based upon public reviews, I had contacted the top 3 rated Roofers in Loudoun County for estimates. Augustine Roofing led the pack literally nailed (no pun intended) all aspects of our roof replacement process. From the estimate, competitiveness, materials chosen, delivery of material, job execution and follow-up, they exceeded expectations. On installation day, they had anywhere from 6-10 guys working on our roof. They even followed through on getting us our warranty from GAF. I highly recommend Augustine Roofing. Thank you Evan and Tony!!

Description of Work
Replace roof of 20yr old roof plus attic fans, single family home.

Work Completed On 03/23/2020

Review for Augustine Roofing LLC - 21635 Cascades Pkwy, Sterling, VA - 38890954

09/14/2020

John L.

Cannot recommend Augustine Roofing enough. Top notch customer service throughout from estimate process to job completion and follow up.

Description of Work
Roof, gutter cover, and attic fan replacement

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

09/12/2020

Kevin B.

Augustine did a great job from start to finish. They didn't try to upsell anything and they came in thousands below other companies that were using the exact same material. When I did have some very minor issues after the job was done, they immediately came back and went above and beyond what I asked them to do.

Description of Work
Roof replacement - asphalt shingles

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

06/30/2020

r H.

The service was great at first. After the deposit was secured, the service degraded. The work was done poorly as well. I mentioned my displeasure with the workmanship, but they were only concerned with collecting their final payment. Nails were left EVERYWHERE. Trash was left by the workers, and they damaged some trim and a few of my gutters. Would never use them again or recommend them to ANYONE.

Description of Work
I had my roof replaced

Work Completed On 08/30/2017

06/11/2020

Irene L.

Bill and his company are amazing. They provided a great price for my new roof and got me on the schedule ASAP. The materials arrived when expected, the work was done in 1 day. The installers were professional and courteous. And they did this job when the temp was 99 degrees outside, the hottest day we have had all summer so far in 2020. The cleaned up and were out by 6 pm. I am so impressed with this company and their staff, I would recommend them to everyone I know. in fact, my neighbor had her roof done at the same time I did so it was like a 2 for 1 job. These guys are AMAZING. Also, no money up front like several other companies wanted, the invoice came a few days after the job was complete and everything was just as the estimate said.

Description of Work
new Townhouse Roof

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

06/11/2020

Martin H.

Estimate was on the low/middle side of 5 estimates I received. Work was completed exactly on schedule. I had 2 minor issues after the install, but both were handled under warranty and scheduled within 1-2 days of my call. This company stands behind their work and not a hint of any pushback. Just call, schedule, done.

Description of Work
Replaced roof on home

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

05/08/2020

SREE K.

Augustine roofing did an outstanding job for us. I will recommend them to anyone who need roof repair or new roof. They are very professional and reasonably priced. VERY HIGH QUALITY WORK!

Description of Work
Roof repair.

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

04/22/2020

Robert W.

I hired Augustine Roofing to replace my roof in the spring of 2019. They were competitive with their pricing, showed up when they said they would and did an excellent job. Easy to communicate with and great looking roof too. I would not hesitate to hire recommend them.

Description of Work
remove and replace roof

Work Completed On 04/22/2019

03/18/2020

Pete C.

Showed up as scheduled. Crew worked as a team- ie well organized and thorough. The entire roof was replaced, and all trash removed within a day’s work. They were in constant communication with me regarding scheduling and craftsmanship! Would highly recommend

Description of Work
Replace roof shingles and most likely the underlayment material

Work Completed On 03/18/2020

03/13/2020

Ellen B.

Estimate was half the price of other roofer that we called. Showed up when scheduled. Seemed very professional. Repair looks good. Hasn’t rained yet!

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

03/13/2020

Ahmed A.

My friend referred me to Augustine company.

Description of Work
I need to chang some wood and paint the gutters after changing the roof.

Work Completed On 03/13/2020

03/11/2020

Siavash P.

They were quick on the appointment and with the repair. The price was very fair. I would absolutely recommend.

Description of Work
Roofing Repair

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

John K.

My house recently sustained tornado damage which required the installation of a new roof and missing siding. Augustine Roofing were quick to respond to my call and answered all my questions. Everyone was professional and respectful. I thank Dakota Biller for overseeing the job from beginning to end and ensuring that everything went smoothly and efficiently. Overall, they did an excellent job and I would recommend Augustine Roofing to anyone.

Description of Work
Roofing and siding

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

Courtney Z.

Excellent experience! Professional, job was completed quickly - very responsive. Very happy with product and service provided! Competitive pricing. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Complete Re-Roof

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

Tom D.

Augustine Roofing were both punctual and professional from start to finish! They did an excellent job on my new roof! It was a windy day and they made sure anything that blew down the street was picked up. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
A new roof on my home.

Work Completed On 03/07/2020

Review for Augustine Roofing LLC - 21635 Cascades Pkwy, Sterling, VA - 38435130

03/09/2020

oldrine L.

Augustine was competitive in terms of pricing. Their representatives are very kind and courteous. They dont mind going the extra mile to make sure their customers are satisfied.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

Review for Augustine Roofing LLC - 21635 Cascades Pkwy, Sterling, VA - 38433862

03/07/2020

Anna W.

Company was transparent, responsive, accommodating and professional. Completed job faster than expected. They were super easy to work with and I will recommend to friends & neighbors.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

03/05/2020

Douglas K.

Augustine Roofing did a professional job, took one day for the entire roof on a moderately sized single-family home. Did an excellent job at replacing any plywood that was rotting or damaged - 12 pieces in all. I would recommend Augustine Roofing to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Replacement Roof

Work Completed On 03/04/2020

03/02/2020

Jon D.

My experience working with Augustine Roofing was very positive. From the process of receiving a quote and going back and forth regarding the options for shingles, to the scheduling and service, the folks at Augustine Roofing did a fantastic job. The roof looks great and the cleanup was outstanding (no debris or nails left laying around the yard. I would confidently recommend them to neighbors, family, and friends.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement