Around Town Movers

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2010

Let Around Town Movers Help You With Your Next Move. Serving Washington DC Metropolitan Area. Moving and Storage. Local and Regional Moving Specialists. Professional Movers 35+ Years Experience. Great Price. Great Service. Let Our Movers Do The Heavy Lifting on your next move. We offer free shrink wrap service, floor protection and online/phone estimates. Our movers move houses, townhouses, apartments, condos, offices, businesses, single items, in-house moving, load/unload your rental truck, piano moving experts, and can take your things to self-storage....

College Hunks Hauling Junk

At College Hunks, our professionally-certified team members see each client as more than just a "job." We know that every situation comes with unique circumstances and we're extremely mindful of that while we work. What makes us great: Collegiate, friendly, uniformed professionals. We do ALL the labor, loading, disposal & cleanup. Always on time in our shiny orange and green trucks. Up-front, all inclusive rates with no surprise charges. Priority Donation Pickup Service. Complete hauling and moving services. Franchise.

The Junkluggers of Gainesville VA

The Junkluggers of Gainesville, VA's mission is to help Gainesville homeowners and businesses enjoy stress-free junk removal while also helping the environment and those less fortunate. If you have unwanted furniture, appliances, broken electronics, or other types of junk, then our team can remove these unwanted items and make sure they go to a good cause. While most junk removal contractors simply decide to drop your junk into the nearest dump and be done with it, we view things differently. Once we remove the junk from your home or business we see our job as truly beginning. Whatever you have, we'll donate, recycle, or upcycle it to help both the environment and those in your area who are in need. Want to learn more? Contact us today at 1-800-LUG-JUNK and learn more about our services.

Offers by The Junkluggers of Gainesville VA on Angi
Carmack Moving & Storage

Carmack Moving and Storage, Inc. is an independent, competitively-priced, full-service moving and storage company headquartered in Sterling, Virginia. We have a long and proud history of providing relocation and transportation solutions to clients nationwide and around the globe. Carmack is known for their innovation, knowledgeable people, high reliability, and excellent customer service. Just check out our track record on these various review sites! We have a state-of-the-art storage facility, which has so much space that we can give each and every one of our customer’s treasures full and careful attention, ranging from computerized tracking systems to full sized blankets to protect them. We remain in compliance with all OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration), FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration), and AMSA (American Moving & Storage Association) standards for our industry. In addition, all of our employees are currently certified through the American Moving and Storage Association! We are prepared to handle all of your relocation and storage needs. From relocating your entire corporate headquarters or shuffling individual offices to relocating to a new home or short-term to long-term storage needs, our services will be custom tailored to meet your specific needs. That is the Carmack Difference! Virginia Household Goods Carrier Certificate #665 U.S. DOT #1503939

09/11/2020

I've used Around Town Movers Before and went back to them for my recent local move. The move went smoothly and the movers were hard workers. But somehow during the process of my move, my TV broke. I called the corporate office and filed a claim for my TV. They were basically non responsive but I was persistent and continued to call the moving company back to check in with my claim. They finally of...

Description of Work
Moving Locally

05/11/2020

Excellent service from start to finish. Would use them again in a heartbeat!

Description of Work
Long distance move

04/04/2018

broke most of my treasures from around the world. Manager laughed when I complained

Description of Work
move across town

11/20/2017

Excellent. I worked with Erik and he was very pleasant and willing to work with me on time schedules, etcetera.

Description of Work
Shot term move into storage facility -used 2x

Category moving companies

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for allowing Around Town Movers to help you on multiple occasions. We appreciated your business. All the best, The ATM Management Team

08/26/2017

They damaged a lot of my furniture but I let it go, it's okay. Responsiveness was good. If they had told me what furniture they had damaged and what was behind the duct tape to hide it. I didn't even know it was damaged until after a month or two. If they had owned up to it, it would have been fine.

Description of Work
They provide moving services.

Category moving companies

Hi Ankrit Thanks so much for allowing Our Guys Moving and Storage to handle your job. We appreciate you posting your review!

The spirit of Around Town Movers is to be helpful. Our goal is to provide outstanding customer service and support before, during and after each move. Whether you are moving across town, across the state, or across the country, let our Movers do the heavy lifting to ensure a smooth move. Services include: residential and office moving, in-home moves, single-item moves, junk removal, senior move management, packing, unpacking, piano moving, climate-controlled storage & more.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check