Absolute Electric LLC

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2008

I am passionate about and take pride in my craft. Our philosophy is to treat your home or place of business as if it were our own. If you are not satisfied with our service, please contact me or our Service Manager, Rob, because our goal is your satisfaction. We want you as a customer for life,

Recessed LightingPendant LightingA Service Provider's profile image

electrician (819)lighting (280)ceiling fan installation (162)landscape lighting (30)generator service (17)home theater installation (6)home security systems (5)roofing (1)

09/22/2022

DAMON F.

They did not find or even really look for the issue with the light fixture. They asked to check on many other things which were unrelated (since other lights on the same switch worked, there was no possibility of an issue with my main board or smoke detectors or other outlets, all of which they checked). My sense is they charge $69 to come in look all over to sell more services, rather than fixing the problem or doing work for the money paid. They have laminated marketing materials stating that a real diagnosis (not fixing) of a problem will cost between $300 and $700 or more, rather than the $69 quoted over the phone.

Description of Work
Repair light fixture

Work Completed On 09/22/2022

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the feedback, we're sorry you didn't receive the five-star service we try to deliver to all of our customers. I'd love an opportunity to resolve this for you but have been unable to reach you. Feel free to give me a call at (571) 523-1585 at your convenience. Rob Smith, Service Manager

04/05/2022

Lessie S.

I had an outlet that quit working which also caused the entire great room to not have electricity. The company responded promptly and had a person out within days. The guy came identified the problem and had it fixed in roughly an hour. No problems since.

Description of Work
electrical work

Work Completed On 02/10/2022

Thank you so much for your kind words, L*****. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

07/27/2021

Laura A.

Great! Business owner and master electrician Shauwn did a very thorough evaluation, and the project was completed three business days later. Thank you!

Description of Work
Evaluation for home-office upgrades and a new whole-house surge protector

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

06/27/2021

Jason A.

I recently had a variety of electrical work done by Juan at Absolute Electric. I could not be happier with the service I received. The company was extremely efficient in all aspects of our interactions. During the job, some unexpected issues arose and Juan walked us through our options so that they could be addressed to our satisfaction. Some of the solutions actually saved us money when he could have upcharged us. I would happily recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Recessed lighting install and general repairs

Work Completed On 06/24/2021

05/21/2021

Joo Kyung R.

They did very well with the work for us.

Description of Work
Install a Bath Exhaust Fan

Work Completed On 05/11/2021

05/13/2021

Todd Y.

Just had an attic fan installed. They were very professional and on time. Work was done fairly quickly, from a non-electrician point of view, but done right and clean. I would absolutely recommend and will get more work done by them

Description of Work
Attic Fan connected

Work Completed On 05/13/2021

03/26/2021

Francis C.

Had flickering overhead lights in the family room. Ryan quickly and correctly determined that it was the dimmer switch which he replaced. He also replaced another broken dimmer switch in the kitchen. He was friendly and worked fast and efficiently.

Description of Work
Had two dimmer switches replaced.

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

03/19/2021

Rebecca W.

Excellent. Rob Smith came to the house within a few days of my calling & provided an estimate. The work was scheduled for the following week (including a permit from Fairfax County). The team arrived right on time, 8am (Rob Smith was the crew lead, so it was nice to have the same person who provided the estimate come out and do the work), and work hard. The finished the project (including 2 virtual inspections with Fairfax Co.) by 3pm. Very happy with the work. I would hire again.

Description of Work
Run electricity to our shed (including dug a trench to bury the wire), installed exterior security light (by running conduit along the fence and up a tree)

Work Completed On 03/17/2021

03/18/2021

Wakar K.

Company thought it made sense to file an investigation with the Sheriff's Office when THEY noted my debit card information incorrectly. How a company would take such a drastic step against a customer instead of asking for the full card information again is beyond me (we were in full communication with them throughout). Extremely unprofessional, unnecessary, and unheard of...

Description of Work
Change Light Fixture

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

You forgot to mention that you paid the original invoice with a check from a CLOSED checking account. And then you gave us debit card info that was declined. And then you refused to answer or return our phone calls. Your cyber-bullying is just as bad as the felony you committed.

03/16/2021

Joseph B.

Absolute Electrical LLC repairman came out promptly and fixed the light fixture. He replaced the florescent light ballast quickly and efficiently. He was professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Florescent light fixture would not work.

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

02/23/2021

Elizabeth S.

This company is absolutely amazing. If I could give them a 10 star rating out of 5, I would. They were courteous, on time, and just outstanding all around. They came out to give us a quote and ended up completing the job right then and there. The amount they charged us was the exact number, to the penny that they quoted us. They are very reputable and we will be writing them a review on every site we are a member of.

Description of Work
They installed a decorative security light over the garage.

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

12/15/2020

Christine R.

The technician was on time, friendly, worked quickly and efficiently. I would most definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Outlets Not Working

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

12/03/2020

Simon B.

After submitting a request for quote on Angie's list. Spoke to a friendly gentleman named Mike called me within the hour. He informed me that they needed to come in person and do an estimate, and that the estimate would be $39 and would be applied as a credit if I accepted their quote. I refused, and we politely "parted ways." I can totally appreciate that merchants may not want to do estimates left and right. Still, I wish merchants which require paid estimates would state so in their Angie's list listings description.

Description of Work
Electric charging station installation

Work Completed On 12/03/2020

10/31/2020

Joy K.

Absolute Electric reached out to me the day after I requested a quote, and scheduled someone to come over the next week (based on my availability). Two days before the appointment, they emailed me to confirm, which I appreciated. Cliff came over and looked at all my outlets and grounded and protected them as needed. There were a few tricky situations, which he talked over with me and made recommendations for solving. He also replaced my garbage disposal outlet and fixed the placement of my fuse panel (it was set back too far). All in all, he was professional, friendly, and efficient. I appreciated his hard work and positive attitude.

Description of Work
Outlets in my home needed grounding

Work Completed On 10/27/2020

10/19/2020

grant V.

Superb, as always. Electrician suggested an inexpensive fix to the electrical box (instead of replacing it) and found a GFCI switch in the garage behind shelves (which I did not know existed) that had tripped. If all service providers were this good, Angie's list would not exist!

Description of Work
Repair porch electrical box and troubleshoot garage outlet

Category electrician, home security systems

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

10/09/2020

Elizabeth M.

they were exactly on time, polite, and efficient. I am a repeat customer and highly recommend.

Description of Work
I had two ceiling fans and a chandelier installed.

Category lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

10/09/2020

David W.

Everything was great - technician was very professional and explained what he was going to do. Also needed some estimates which he provided and walked me through. Will use again!

Description of Work
Fix dimmer switch

Category lighting, home security systems

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

10/01/2020

Mike S.

work completed as promised and in a very professional manner. Would use again

Description of Work
electrical problem diagnosis and repair

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

09/03/2020

Paul K.

Excellent. The technician was originally only coming to give an estimate, but ended up correcting the issue!

Description of Work
Reattach Exterior Meter Box

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

08/12/2020

Glenn W.

They put in a 20 amp loop and changed all our house prongs from 2 prong to 3 prong

Description of Work
The two young men were fantastic!! They worked to complete the job perfectly and quickly, though it was a BIG job. I was stressed throughout the day because we have a family wedding day after tomorrow and the young men were so kind and thoughtful. They reassured me that all debris would be cleaned and it was. They left the house spotless. A++++

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

06/16/2020

Shawn P.

Rob at Absolute Electric was awesome! The workmanship is of the highest quality. I'm amazed at the minimal ceiling patchwork after installation of recessed lighting in 2 rooms! Ceiling drywall damage was my biggest concern, and we were left with only a few little spots that need to be repaired! Amazing! I would not hesitate to use Absolute Electric in the future. The price, communication, and workmanship all exceeded my expectations!

Description of Work
10 recessed lights, 2 dimmers, 2 new fuses

Category lighting

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

04/13/2020

Hong Z.

He found where the issue is and fixed it.

Description of Work
Electric circuit breaker panel

Work Completed On 04/13/2020