College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia

Founded 2015 • With Angi since August 2016

120 Agape Way

Stephens City, VA 22655

College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving provides you with friendly and uniformed collegiate teams to remove unwanted items directly from your attic, basement, or any other current location. We remove all non-hazardous items including furniture, appliances, construction materials, renovation debris,

12/28/2017

Edith P.

Jason and Jerry were wonderful. They called to let me know when they would arrive and were punctual. They gave me a quote for the work after they saw the actual items to be hauled. Both of them were courteous, respectful, conscientious, and friendly. Jason and Jerry are genuinely good guys. Before leaving, they provided me with additional information about services CHHJ have available which I will share with our HOA. I will definitely use CHHJ again, and will request that Jason and Jerry to be the ones to do the job. I highly recommend CHHJ Northwestern VA, Jason and Jerry. On one more note: after initially contacting CHHJ, I received an immediate call back from this location’s owner, Steve. He was great. He let me know what to expect and to contact him if there were any additional questions or concerns. I give Steve a highly recommended as well. Thank you.

Description of Work
Recently having moved into the home in Berkeley Springs, there were several boxes and some left over items left in the shed by the previous owner that needed to be hauled away.

Category hauling services

11/10/2017

Austin T.

My family and I have moved multiple times in the past couple years. Searching and using the other moving companies around Winchester and Stephens City just didn't satisfy me with the amount of money we were paying. Having to move this last time we were able to pick the best Moving company around. Not only was the service honest and hardworking but the pricing was perfectly in my price range. I felt like I was at a Chick-fil-a with all of the manners the workers were using. They were able to get the job done a couple hours before the time that was given. I will forever use College Hunks for the rest of my moves and I encourage all of my friends or people to see this to use them as well. I am beyond happy with Steve's direction of this business and hope for the best. - Austin Taylor

Description of Work
My family and I needed to move our furniture safely to our new home.

Category garbage collection, hauling services, moving companies, dumpster service, storage units, piano moving

08/02/2017

Karyn M.

Very timely and smoothly.

Description of Work
Truck loading of a two bedroom apt.

Category hauling services, moving companies

Thank you for your business. The H.U.N.K.S. of Northwestern Virginia !

11/07/2016

Larry B.

Excellent ,great,ect...

Description of Work
Took away everything I needed to get rid of. And all I had to do was point it out and they gathered up room by room and took it away!! GREAT!

Category hauling services, moving companies

Thank you!! Its was a pleasure to work with you and keep us in mind for the next time! #GOHUNKS!

Clean Sweep

Here at Clean Sweep, we are an all purpose cleaning service that has been in operation for more than eight years. We are family operated and owned and believe in providing an inexpensive cleaning service for the residents of Summit Point, Ranson, WV and the surrounding areas.Our principal core values is the immaculate work that we provide by working meticulously to make certain each job is completed. We're meticulous while working and providing you with an exceptional end product.Contact us and we will show you what a qualified cleaning business can really do.

Marsha's Cleaning Service

Marsha's Cleaning Service Residential, Small Commercial offices welcome. Licensed and Bonded. Free Estimates!!

Magic Solution Cleaning

We are providers of cleaning services in the Virginia area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Magic Solution Cleaning has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer professionally. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all your cleaning needs!

Virginia
    Department of Motor Vehicles
    04/30/2018
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Junk removal, home staging, moving & storage.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia

How is College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia overall rated?

College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia open?

College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia is open:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

What payment options does College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia provide

College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia offer free estimates?

Yes, College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia offers free project estimates.

Does College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia offer a senior discount?

Yes, College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia offers a 10% senior discount.

Does College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia offer emergency services?

Yes, College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia?

No, College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia does not offer warranties.

What services does College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia offer?

College Hunks Hauling Junk and Moving - NW Virginia offers the following services: Junk removal, home staging, moving & storage.