ACES Electric

Founded 2000 • With Angi since June 2010

Aces Electric is family-owned and operated business in North Virginia that offers a wide range of electrical services from installation, repairs, and replacements to service upgrades and new constructions. The company name stands for affordable, certified electrical service, and that’s what you can expect from them every time. With over 17 years in the industry, the company takes pride in their team of highly skilled Stafford electricians who can handle both residential and commercial electrical systems in a safe and timely manner. Each of their employees is knowledgeable in local industry standards and building codes for added peace of mind. Call now and ask about their monthly specials as well as discounts for military, teachers, realtors, and senior citizens. Their services are available 24/7....

Randasolutions

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, panel upgrades, wiring, lighting, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/12/2016

Fantastic! He was there at 12 and finished by 6pm. Work was great with minimal disruption.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 2 recessed lights installed and 3 recessed plugs along with 3 ceiling fans wired.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

07/21/2014

Not sure why you keep sending this to me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I didn't use them.

07/07/2014

I had 10am appt only to get a call at 5pm that night saying they were sorry but unable to come that day. After i waited all day. The guy said he rescheduled me for 7am the next day. Putting me first on the schedule to be seen. Guess what, they didn't show up at 7am but at 2pm. They never awener the phone at the office. I tried calling but on one ever picked up. Will never use them again!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a breaker

07/03/2014

The quote was kind of high so we didn't go with them. They were great. They came out pretty quickly. The gentleman was polite and answered all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aces Electric came out and gave me a quote.

11/03/2013

Showed up as promised and identified/fixed the problem (unconnected neutral) in short order.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed an outlet issue let from the original construction (1978) which had only come to light when I installed replacement (GFI) outlets on what should have been a totally separate branch.

CATEGORY electrician

Electrical installation, repair, replacement, troubleshooting, contruction, and service repair.