We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Shiny Carpet Cleaning

Founded 2006 •

7627 Fullerton Rd

Springfield, VA 22153

Shiny Carpet Cleaning is the most affordable service around. We guarantee that you will get the best service and also pay less. At Shiny Carpet Cleaning we use non-toxic chemicals that are safe for your family and pets, and are considered a green company. No hidden fees or misrepresentation is tolerated. We use the same services and solutions in our own homes, because at Shiny Carpet Cleaning we treat your family and home as our own....

03/15/2021

Joel V.

Kumar did a great job!!!!!!!! This is the first time I used Shiney and I will used them again. The couches and chairs came out like brand new. Their prices are great.. Thank You!!!

Description of Work
Couches and chairs Cleaned

03/09/2021

Christopher C.

We were having a get together at our house and it dawned on me that two pieces of living room furniture needed some quick help. General use stains on arms and backs of good quality furniture (couch and loveseat), but everything shows as they are beige with textured fabric. Shiny Carpet came next day. Tech did a great job. I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
loveseat and couch cleaning

03/03/2021

WILLIAM B.

After determining that the upholstery needed dry cleaning, it was attempted to clean spots with drycleaning solution. This was not satisfactory, so with warning the cleaning was repeated with regular cleaning solution (water based). This turned out to be very effective, and not damaging. My wife and I were very pleased with the efforts and professionalism of the cleaning team. Very much worth the few extra dollars of the quoted price.

Description of Work
upholstery cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! We try our best for the satisfaction of all our customers individually. We have special discounts for our recurring customers; mention 'Recurring Customer Discount' next time you call for a service to get an additional discount on your next service.

08/07/2020

Edward K.

I contacted Shiny Carpet Cleaning about some discoloration in my wool rug that I was pretty sure I caused when trying to clean some spots myself. Shiny Carpet Cleaning were really friendly and set up an appointment the next day. When the service person arrived, he looked at the rug and admitted that he didn’t think that he could fix it and explained why. He didn’t want to see me spend the money on trying if it wasn’t going to work and said that I wouldn’t be charged for the visit, which I was not. I also received a very nice follow-up call. I really appreciate that and will be looking for opportunities to use Shiny Carpet Cleaning in the future.

Description of Work
clean spots on wool oriental rug

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

05/15/2020

Kathleen M.

Great! My 5 year old sofa has a few more years left in it, now that it has been professionally cleaned. Great response time and estimate.

Description of Work
Sofa cleaning

04/30/2020

Chris W.

Cleaner came an hour earlier than scheduled appointment after confirming it was ok, so it worked out great! Very professional And courteous and carpets were cleaned in 30 minutes. Would hire again for other jobs as well.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

04/14/2020

rick L.

Very good service. Tech did a very good job. There was a tiny spot on the upstairs carpet. They promptly returned to fix the spot.. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
N/A

03/30/2020

Jill W.

Shiny carpet is very customer friendly. I was shopping around for move-out carpet cleaners and I made a mistake by booking two carpet cleaners. With all the craziness from trying to move during the corona virus outbreak, I forgot to cancel with the competing carpet company. Although, I had intended to go with Shiny Carpet, I was locked in with the other carpet cleaner because I had given them my credit card info to reserve my date. If I cancelled with the competing carpet company I would be charged $60. I explained my situation to Shiny Carpet and they were very understanding and accommodating. Shiny carpet allowed me to cancel without a cancellation fee even though it was less then a day before. I am so grateful to them. As far as their pricing, they are very fair and slightly less expensive then their competition. They are very professional, prompt, and send out email reminders. Don’t forget to ask about their maid service! Thanks again Shiny Carpet. -Jill Ward

Description of Work
Move-out carpet clean

01/31/2020

tu-anh L.

Excellent and I am glad I went to them for help! Reasonably priced, but most importantly, a professional job well done!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and Car Carpet Cleaning.

08/26/2019

Tania P.

Thanks to my friend for intruding me to shiny carpet cleaning. My carpet in the basement really needed a deep cleaning after my kids playing, coloring and drink spills. I called shiny carpet cleaning and the communication is amazing. I spoke to a very nice gentleman that explained to me the whole process and payment options since I never had my carpet cleaned before and help me scheduled right away. Now my carpet is refreshing, very clean it looks like if it is a brand new carpet. If I had to to score the service from 1 to 10 I definitely give it a 10. I am very happy with the service and the results. I am keeping shiny carpet cleaning in mid for the future and introduce to friends and family for services. Great job!!

Description of Work
Capet cleaning

Oriental Rug Weavers

Purchaser and Seller of New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Services offered: Insurance Appraisals, Cleaning (hand wash), Repair / Restoration, Re- Sizing, Re-Weaving, Re-Dyeing, Rug Pads (hypo allergenic) , Onsite Design Consultation and more.... We carry beautiful Handmade selection of exquisite Tribal and City Workshop pieces in all sizes. Spectacular Variety of beautiful Traditional and Modern / Contemporary Design Rugs. We Specialize in both New and Antique Rugs of the Highest Quality. Our rugs come from : Iran (Persian), Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Turkey, Tibet, Central Asia (Caucasian), China & India. Affiliation : ASID Industry Partner (American Society of Interior Designers) Onsite Design Consultation is available on request to better help your decorative needs. Rug Padding : Sale & Installation of Top Quality Hypo-Allergenic Rug Pads for all type of surfaces i.e. Hardwood, Carpet, Tiles, Laminate.

Kingstowne Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Kingstowne Carpet & Rug Cleaning is dedicated to providing the best possible rug cleaning in Alexandria, VA and surrounding areas. We specialize thorough, but gentle cleaning and we use solutions that are safe for kids and pets. We pick up, clean and deliver domestic and imported rugs, taking advantage of our fully-equipped rug cleaning plant! We also provide expert rug re-fringing and repair!

Minute Man Professional Services

Family owned & operated. We offer residential cleaning for all your home cleaning needs and home sizes, ranging from apartments, condos, townhouses, to single-family homes.

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

-Commercial/Residential Carpet Cleaning -Area rug Cleaning -Upholstery Cleaning -Pet Urine/Odor Removal -Tile&Grout Cleaning -Hardwood Floor Cleaning -Mattress Cleaning - House Cleaning