Shiny Carpet Cleaning

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

7627 Fullerton Rd

Springfield, VA 22153

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Shiny Carpet Cleaning is the most affordable service around. We guarantee that you will get the best service and also pay less. At Shiny Carpet Cleaning we use non-toxic chemicals that are safe for your family and pets, and are considered a green company. No hidden fees or misrepresentation is tolerated. We use the same services and solutions in our own homes, because at Shiny Carpet Cleaning we treat your family and home as our own....

carpet cleaning (116)house cleaning (11)upholstery cleaning (8)oriental rug cleaning (5)floor cleaning (1)

03/15/2021

Kumar did a great job!!!!!!!! This is the first time I used Shiney and I will used them again. The couches and chairs came out like brand new. Their prices are great.. Thank You!!!

Description of Work
Couches and chairs Cleaned

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

03/09/2021

We were having a get together at our house and it dawned on me that two pieces of living room furniture needed some quick help. General use stains on arms and backs of good quality furniture (couch and loveseat), but everything shows as they are beige with textured fabric. Shiny Carpet came next day. Tech did a great job. I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
loveseat and couch cleaning

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

03/03/2021

After determining that the upholstery needed dry cleaning, it was attempted to clean spots with drycleaning solution. This was not satisfactory, so with warning the cleaning was repeated with regular cleaning solution (water based). This turned out to be very effective, and not damaging. My wife and I were very pleased with the efforts and professionalism of the cleaning team. Very much worth the ...

Description of Work
upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! We try our best for the satisfaction of all our customers individually. We have special discounts for our recurring customers; mention 'Recurring Customer Discount' next time you call for a service to get an additional discount on your next service.

08/07/2020

I contacted Shiny Carpet Cleaning about some discoloration in my wool rug that I was pretty sure I caused when trying to clean some spots myself. Shiny Carpet Cleaning were really friendly and set up an appointment the next day. When the service person arrived, he looked at the rug and admitted that he didn’t think that he could fix it and explained why. He didn’t want to see me spend the money on...

Description of Work
clean spots on wool oriental rug

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

05/15/2020

Great! My 5 year old sofa has a few more years left in it, now that it has been professionally cleaned. Great response time and estimate.

Description of Work
Sofa cleaning

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

04/30/2020

Cleaner came an hour earlier than scheduled appointment after confirming it was ok, so it worked out great! Very professional And courteous and carpets were cleaned in 30 minutes. Would hire again for other jobs as well.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

04/14/2020

Very good service. Tech did a very good job. There was a tiny spot on the upstairs carpet. They promptly returned to fix the spot.. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 04/14/2020

03/30/2020

Shiny carpet is very customer friendly. I was shopping around for move-out carpet cleaners and I made a mistake by booking two carpet cleaners. With all the craziness from trying to move during the corona virus outbreak, I forgot to cancel with the competing carpet company. Although, I had intended to go with Shiny Carpet, I was locked in with the other carpet cleaner because I had given them my c...

Description of Work
Move-out carpet clean

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

01/31/2020

Excellent and I am glad I went to them for help! Reasonably priced, but most importantly, a professional job well done!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and Car Carpet Cleaning.

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

08/26/2019

Thanks to my friend for intruding me to shiny carpet cleaning. My carpet in the basement really needed a deep cleaning after my kids playing, coloring and drink spills. I called shiny carpet cleaning and the communication is amazing. I spoke to a very nice gentleman that explained to me the whole process and payment options since I never had my carpet cleaned before and help me scheduled right awa...

Description of Work
Capet cleaning

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

-Commercial/Residential Carpet Cleaning -Area rug Cleaning -Upholstery Cleaning -Pet Urine/Odor Removal -Tile&Grout Cleaning -Hardwood Floor Cleaning -Mattress Cleaning - House Cleaning

Visa, Check, Discover, American Express