R M Banning Roofing

Founded 1982 • With Angi since September 2006

7635-B Fullerton Rd

Springfield, VA 22153

2020 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing, Siding and Windows! R.M. Banning Roofing is a family owned business serving Northern Virginia for over 38 years. For over three decades R.M. Banning has earned the trust of thousands of customers through our new Roof, Siding and Windows. Top quality products and master applicators are the key to our success. Chances are if you live in Northern Virginia the R.M. Banning crews have worked for one or more of your neighbors. Consult with one of our estimators today and find out which products and colors will freshen your home and give it that new look. Take a look at the new Limited Lifetime warranties on siding and roofing products that are changing the home improvement industry....

roofing (188)gutter repair (52)siding companies (46)general contractors (37)woodworking (19)skylight installation (11)chimney repair (10)window replacement (9)house painting (8)chimney cap repair (5)masonry (4)window treatment (3)

09/18/2021

After animals chewed a hole in the roof of my workshop (which resulted in water damage to the roof deck), I contracted RM Banning to repair the hole, replace the damaged roof deck, replace the (very old) shingles and replace my 4" gutters with 6" gutters. They were lovely and responsive from the first contact. I enjoyed talking with the estimator who came out. He went up on the roof to assess my n...

Description of Work
Repair hole in roof, new Certainteed roof system, new gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

06/08/2021

We can not praise RM Banning highly enough for their responsiveness, timeliness, and work done wonderfully. It was a "small" job, but one that if not attended to, could have serious consequences. They helped us immediately. We recommend them for big and small roof jobs.

Description of Work
Flashing by two chimneys needed caulking and repair

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

02/24/2021

Dan Diaz did a great job working with our insurance company and saved us thousands on our new roof. We love the final product and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof Replaced

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

02/04/2021

Excellent job. Team was friendly and did great work.

Description of Work
Repaired damaged siding

Category contractors,siding

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

01/30/2021

R.M. Banning Roofing did an excellent job replacing our roof. I recommend R.M. Banning Roofing.

Description of Work
roof replacement

Work Completed On 12/18/2020

01/26/2021

Not Banning's normal type of project, but Banning "Roofing" did a hardscaping project at our house (flagstone/fieldstone stoop/steps, walkway, flower bed walls, mailbox bed). Quality of work was outstanding and price was competitive. Will definitely seriously consider for my next project. Great craftsmanship.

Description of Work
Hardscaping (stoop, walkway, flower bed walls)

Category contractors,masonry

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

11/25/2020

Their bid was lower than others and the work was completed expeditiously. They took photos before, during and after the job which really helped me understand their work. The yard was left clean. Communication was great every step of the way. I’ve used Banning in two different properties and I definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
New roof after pulling up two layers of old roofing

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

11/03/2020

All work was done very professionally and on time. Daniel (project manager) was very easy to work with and went the extra mile to make sure all work was performed to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
All siding and windows were replaced and new siding was painted. New gutters were installed.

Category contractors,gutter repair,siding,replacement windows,house painters

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/29/2020

They did amazing!!! Daniel my contact walked me through everything the entire process. The team was on time and cleaned up very well afterwards.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

10/15/2020

I called for an estimate and received a prompt visit and replacement estimate. The estimate had to be revised because the trim on my 40 year-old house couldn't be replicated in terms of color. I received a prompt re-estimate, accepted the very reasonable price, and the work was completed quickly. I couldn't be happier with the work product. RM Banning is just a fine organization to work with. Thre...

Description of Work
repair to a dormer window

Category contractors,window treatments

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

2019 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing, Siding and Windows. We offer roofing, siding, whole house replacement windows, gutter repair/replacement, skylights & general contracting. Full spectrum exterior property management

NA