Millennium Pool Service

Founded 2006 • With Angi since October 2007

Millennium Pools and Spas (DBA, Millennium Pool Service) has set out to use decades of experience in the industry to provide the best quality and value in Pool, Spa, and Fountain maintenance, service, renovation, and construction. We have become a leader in the industry providing top quality care to our clients, taking on the projects that others shy away from, always looking to better ourselves, even providing support to other companies in the industry when problems are difficult to sole. We will always remember communication is the key and you can always reach our most senior leaders if you ever need anything! We are a class A contractor in VA , MHIC in MD, DC Contractor We carry 5 Million umbrella insurance We also carry Workmen’s comp insurance...

Stampcrete of Maryland, Inc.

I am on every one of my jobs. We hold the old time values of quality work and customer satisfaction. We only use quality products. After 25 years of experience in concrete and construction we became the Maryland distributor and stamp contractor trainer for Stampcrete products. We provide free estimates. We except cash, checks and major credit cards.

Eddie's Multi Services Inc

Eddie's has been in business since 2008. We are professional quality handyman service. Our services include, handyman work, home improvements, concrete, stone, patio builders, patio repair, swimming pool repair, hot tub repairs, brick, masonry, walls, outdoor kitchens and bbq and more! A large part of our success has been due to a reputation of professionalism, and honesty and skill in this field. Website: http://eddiesmultiservicesinc.com/

Mottern Masonry Design

Mottern Masonry Design is a Northern Virginia company with 20+ years of experience in the Masonry field. A benchmark in the masonry field, Mottern Masonry Design and all its employees strive to provide you with outstanding craftsmanship & durability, innovative ideas, exceptional customer service, and a beautiful end product. We specialize in creating custom walkways, stone & brick stoops, patios, fireplace profiles, chimney caps, and repairs of all sizes. We combine the ideas of our potential customers with our experience and expertise to create unique results that are a step above our competition. Award winning.

05/14/2020

Yousef E.

Excellent customer service! Dominika is very accommodating and responsive. Alexsander does awesome work and I'm always glad to see him. They took care of installing a pool heater as well as opening and closing the pool. They even provided services for free because my wife is a nurse. They are great!

Description of Work
Pool opening and closing as well as heater install

Category pool cleaners

Thanks for the kind note! We are happy to give to the nurses and hospital staff that keep us safe and give so much themselves. Please call if you need anything. Hank

03/28/2020

Tana R.

Hank and his crew are the best ever with pool service and repair. I’ve owned a pool in Fairfax County for over 20 years. Tried them all. These guys are by far the best for service and repairs. Excellent, timely, do it right the first time. You can’t go wrong.

Description of Work
Service pool and repair pool

Category pool cleaners

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thanks for the note! We are working harder than ever to get pools open early this year with so many people staying home on weekends! Take care Hank Cell 703-774-6971

03/08/2020

Heather E.

It took multiple revisions of the estimate for them to understand what we needed. When they came out for the job they didn't do the work since they were not prepared for the work. I have called numerous times to get them to come out and do the work we contracted for and they NEVER call me back. They might do great work, I wouldn't know since they don't return my calls or emails.

Description of Work
Fix grout on the top of the pool tile.

Category pool cleaners

Hi [Member Name Removed] I am sorry we could not fix your pool. My guys were focused on what they thought needed to be done to make this repair and really should have just focused on client wishes! Again I am sorry we did not do any repairs and I also called Mr [Member Name Removed] after the note to say we were sorry. We learn! Thanks Hank

06/25/2019

Barbara Y.

Our experience with Millennium Pool Services has been the BEST ever. We were left pretty high and dry by our previous pool service – so we started looking for service the week of Memorial Day – which is considered very late in the season. Several companies could not even accommodate our request. But Millennium came through. They came right away, assessed what needed to be done, scheduled their crews, followed through with most excellent work on the repair and refurbishment of our pool. Their staff is responsive, on time and pro-active in helping us figure out what needs to be done. Their work product is thorough. It has been a total pleasure working with them and their terrific staff.

Description of Work
Refurbishment of the pool, opening pool services, repair on filter and heater. Also bi-weekly maintenance.

Category pool cleaners

Thanks for the Note [Member Name Removed], please dont hesitate to call if you need anything. HANK

01/21/2019

Brittney S.

Terrific job! The crews on site were all extremely helpful and super hard working. I was assigned a project manager who was with me from the beginning talking to me about the plan and timeline always answering calls and still helped answer questions for me after the job was all done. My new pool deck looks amazing and the pool is like a brand new pool.

Description of Work
Swimming Pool and Deck Renovation

Category ceramic tile,decks,plastering,pool cleaners,stamped concrete

11/08/2018

Ron B.

It went very well. They were very accommodating considering that other trades/problems delayed their work by over 90 days. Nothing but professionalism and making us understand that these delays are normal and they have everything under control. Nice working with a company that is unflappable!

Description of Work
Replaster Indoor Pool

Category ceramic tile,plastering,pool cleaners

08/03/2018

DAVID D.

It is rare that I give a good rating to a company that made multiple mistakes, but often with a service provider, it is not the mistakes that matter, it is how they are handled. The initial issue was schedule delays, which were expected due to rain, but the salesman did a lousy job of communicating changes. The crew that did the work left our property a mess. The plaster job appears to be well done, but rain at the end of the job allowed some staining on the new work. Once we made it clear how upset we were the company did some brick work at no charge, more than compensating for the mess left. The stains were removed and afterwards our water was analyzed and put in perfect balance. Based on this response, I would not hesitate to hire this company again.

Description of Work
Existing Pool Replastered

Category plastering

05/09/2018

Rudy R.

Instead of installing a concrete foundation, they installed concrete slabs. The whole point was to stabilize the equipment to avoid future leaks in pipes. Instead of installing the concrete foundation, they installed concrete slabs on top of gravel. The slabs have since sunk and the whole problem has returned. Effectively, i need to go an pay somebody else to do the same work all over again but correctly.

Description of Work
Level and Install Concrete Foundation Under Pool Equipment

Category pool cleaners,fountains

01/25/2018

Eunique M.

Angelo Fennell, commercial supervisor was sent to over seer aquatic issues here at my site. He was very professional and punctual when helping alleviate back washing issues. Angelo was also very informative about preventative maintenance for my facility in the upcoming future. I appreciate Millennium for their consistent assistance and look forward to working with this company in the near future.

Description of Work
Repairs to back wash system and assistance with annual shutdown of aquatic facility

11/07/2017

Shelby K.

We've had a couple issues with MP but the Owner has since called and apologized and is doing his best to make things right.

Description of Work
Pool repair/ weekly service, open and close.

Category pool cleaners

Residential and commercial leak detections, pressure and chemical testing, deck replacements, coping and tiles, pool resurfacing with plaster, paint, vinyl & patching, specialty deck coatings, caulking, renovations, underground plumbing, structural upgrades with slides, waterfalls & features, heaters, filter systems, pumps, pressure washing, supplying & balancing, acid cleaning, pool opening and closing, vinyl liner replacements and we install commercial fountains & water features. Pool Opening Pool Closing and Winterization Most pool service and construction jobs

We do not offer landscaping

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check