Metro Maid Service

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2010

7061 LEEWOOD FOREST DR

Springfield, VA 22151

In 1989, a woman by the name of Domitila Winder had a dream to provide a personal cleaning service while making an honest living. She believed that by establishing a great relationship as well as having an open communication would enable the company to separate from her competitors. With almost 40 years of experience, through hard work and setting a high quality standard of customer service, our small business turned into Metro Home Cleaners....

house cleaning (17)pressure washing (6)floor cleaning (5)carpet cleaning (2)

06/22/2021

Metro never responded to my claim for a house cleaning deal. After waiting a week, I called and was told the scheduling person would contact me, which never occurred. After waiting another week, I called and left a message to no avail.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

04/15/2020

They were quick to respond and set a date/time. Did not show and did not call/message. Should have known not to use a 'maid' service for power washing project.

Description of Work
power washing

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 04/15/2020

I greatly apologize as we do our best to try an maneuver as professionally as possible during these trying times. With the convid-19 being new to all of us it has definitely effected our business. We tried to reach out to reschedule and I’m sorry it didn’t work out.

02/14/2020

went well the house was vacant and ready for them and they showed up and did work ontime.

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/30/2020

01/30/2020

Metro Maid Service did such an excellent job! We were strongly recommended to use them by a trusted friend who is very particular with their home cleaning. When I spoke with Jeff, he was super professional every step of the way. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Description of Work
We had our house cleaned top to bottom

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

11/20/2019

Jeffrey was quick to call and set up a date after I purchased the deal. He was punctual, and though I wasn't intending to have my deck, porch and sidewalk done, but he offered a package deal that I could not resist. I'm glad I did. I wasn't able remain at the house while he finished up, but he texted pics and kept me posted on his progress. I was very pleased with the results and will use him agai...

Description of Work
Pressure Washing

Category pressure washing

Work Completed On 11/21/2019

09/25/2019

I could not be more happy with the metro maid, they did such a wonderful job! I had them come out to clean out rental house after moving out. I walked into the house and you could just tell it was cleaned top to bottom. It smelled wonderful in there, not like strong chemicals. They did such a fantastic job, I have decided to hire them to clean our new house once a month. Thank you metro maid for h...

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

09/25/2019

Amazing job! On time- polite- thorough! Completely recommend for clean out services! Considerate and friendly too!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

09/20/2019

A++++++++ service! My house was in need of a good scrub and is now sparkling. Exceptional attention to detail and going above and beyond. I collect elephant figurines and each was polished perfectly, they fixed my garbage disposal, organized under my kitchen sink and fixed a leaky toilet! I would 100% recommend this company and I will definitely use their services every month from now on. Thank yo...

Description of Work
general cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 09/20/2019

09/06/2019

Amazing! Great team and they are extremely professional. My house looked cleaner then when we moved in! And the front porch looked brand new!

Description of Work
Deep Clean/ Power Washing

Category house cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

08/31/2019

I’ve been using this wonderful service for about a year now and they are just wonderful. Great about scheduling, always on time and if something comes up with the schedule they always let us know and work with us on when they are coming. They are super professional and courteous. They just started offering power washing services for the outside of the home as well which I definitely am going to ge...

Description of Work
Recurring Home Cleaning

Category house cleaning,pressure washing,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 08/15/2019

RESIDENTIAL CLEANING COMMERCIAL CLEANING POST-CONSTRUCTION MOVE IN/OUTS, Pressure washing, carpet cleaning

Check, PayPal