Green Vista Tree Care

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

7311 Highland Street Suite D

Springfield, VA 22150

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Green Vista Tree Care is Northern Virginia's premier tree service, specializing in technical tree removal and professional tree pruning. Green Vista's insured professional crews use modern pruning techniques to ensure safety and promote optimum health for your trees. Our highly trained crews are equipped to manage dangerous tree removal projects with ease, using state of the art industry techniques and top of the line updated equipment. Our mission is to care for your trees as if they were our own and exceed customer service expectations. Experience the difference of an industry leading professional tree care firm. Free estimates, quick response. Contact Green Vista Tree Care today. An award winning company!...

tree service (280)hauling (46)lawn & landscaping (23)lawn care (17)mulch delivering (15)hardscaping (1)

08/17/2021

My overall experience was excellent. I will definitely be using them again and recommend them to a friend.

Description of Work
They came out to my home and removed a medium sized tree from my yard.

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

06/14/2021

Excellent work from start to finish. Nico the Estimator came when he promised, made a good bid, and was a bit flexible when other possible contractors came in a bit lower. The tree removal itself was done with great professionalism. That crew also came when promised and managed to remove a 60-feet tall tree without damaging the yard or letting any of the dead branches fall on the neighbors' proper...

Description of Work
removal of dead oak tree

Work Completed On 06/08/2021

04/29/2021

Green Vista was reasonably priced, prompt in completing the work, provided a highly competent crew, and was very flexible with additional requests. I couldn't ask for a better company to work with; especially, Nico’s attention to detail. I highly recommend this company and will use them again!

Description of Work
Tree trimming and removal

Work Completed On 04/22/2021

Review for Green Vista Tree Care - 7311 Highland Street, Springfield, VA - 39313319

04/13/2021

I'm very satisfied with the service I received from Green Vista Tree Care. They contacted me very promptly and set up an appointment for April 1, 2021, with Wiley Holland, a sales arborist who also happened to be an expert on trimming of a Crape Myrtle. I was very impressed with his suggestions, and he prepared a proposal for my review on the same day. The friendly crew came as scheduled on April ...

Description of Work
Trimming of a large Crape Myrtle

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

01/07/2021

Green Vista did a great job -- from providing a timely and reasonable quote through cleaning up after pruning 10 feet from the top of a tall magnolia. Their efforts shaping the tree were first rate. I definitely would recommend them.

Description of Work
Pruned magnolia tree

Work Completed On 01/06/2021

11/25/2020

Techs were on time and brought all machinery to get the job done efficiently and safely

Description of Work
3 large trees removed

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

10/02/2020

It was a very easy process even during this pandemic time. Wiley Holland evaluated my trees and gave me a very reasonable quote in a short period of time. I was called the day before they would be coming out to perform the work. Wiley and his crew did a fantastic job thinning, trimming, and pruning my 2 Crepe Myrtles. I think the trees look great! I am very satisfied with their work, and how they ...

Description of Work
Thinning, Trimming, and Pruning of 2 Crepe Myrtles

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

08/21/2020

It went well. They came when they said they would, did a nice job on the tree and cleaned up afterward.

Description of Work
trimming my tree

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

08/10/2020

Excellent work; efficient; cleaned up everything; great to work with.

Description of Work
Trimmed two large trees, removed shrubs

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

07/27/2020

When a neighbor alerted me to a hole at the base of my maple tree, I called Green Vista to request a site visit. They came by the next day, examined the holes (there turned out to be a second), and recommended timely removal of the tree due to trunk damage by rodents. They designated the tree as "urgent," removed the tree five days later, and ground the trunk a week after that. I was delighted by ...

Description of Work
Removal of maple tree

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

Hauling, landscaping, lawn & yard work, tree care, mulch & topsoil.

landscape design or installation. Mowing, Weekly/bi weekly maintenance contracts, Hazardous material, Call for details