We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

G&V Tree Service, Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since June 2010

6434 Brandon Ave 204

Springfield, VA 22150

G & V Tree Services, Inc. provides high-quality Tree Care and Landscaping Services to the DC metro area (Northern Virginia, DC, and Maryland). We have been providing high-work at a value since 2001. Our trained employees focus on customer satisfaction and using industry technique to bring you the best service possible. Contact us today for an estimate....

11/27/2021

Michael S.

G&V (Galo & Velasquez families) dies outstanding work. I've used them twice before for "regular" tree-cutting/pruning/stumping services, but they came today for emergency work (fallen tree blocking driveway). Tree dropped two very large limbs on Thursday night; they came to unblock the driveway on Friday and completed the job (complete removal of tree) on Saturday. Extremely responsive, timely, courteous and professional. Highly recommend. Will no doubt use them again.

Description of Work
Emergency tree removal

Category fencing,tree service

05/17/2021

Jennifer N.

Arborist doing the estimate was good. Crew showed up at 6:30am to begin cutting down trees, this was before the ordinance of 7am. I appreciate promptness not disturbing my neighbors before allowed start times. Crew did not appear to know what trees despite a very detailed invoice in two languages. I had to do a walk thru while getting ready for work. Following the removal of two 50+ foot trees the crew began trimming. One tree turned out great, the second which was supposed to be “light shaping of crown” turned into extreme pruning to the point our lovely holly tree looked dead. My husband immediately called me and sent photos - we were devastated at the look of the tree. The arborist acknowledged the mistake and offered to PAINT the areas where branches were gone. After two days of looking at the tree, we decided that 3-4YEARS they said it would take to regrow was too long and ultimately we had them remove the tree. It was a fight to have them replace it with anything, they finally showed up with a young crape myrtle claiming that merrifield nursery had no fully grown trees, funny I had been there two days prior and they had plenty. In photos you’ll see a far away picture of a full crown, and up close where it was “pruned”. My bush removal was substandard, crews left the roots and nearly skipped the job entirely until my husband asked how it would be for that portion. The work was sloppy and a mess was left. Later that afternoon I learned the same company cut down the wrong tree in my neighbors front yard, a beautiful cherry tree that has to be replaced. Despite home owners being home in both my home and my neighbors, and very clear invoices the work done was wrong. Instead of being helpful and navigating a solution G&V was argumentative and only provided replacement trees after repeated calls and complaints to management. I woke not recommend unless entire tree removal is desired.

Description of Work
Tree removal/ trimming & bush removal

Category lawn service,tree service

05/01/2020

Lisa D.

G&V did a great job - first, they provided a more competitive price quote than another company I talked with. Second, the team that came out to do that work was great - they were timely and personable, and clearly explained options. They then did the work as we had talked and cleaned up very neatly. I would hire G&V again in a heartbeat for more tree work as I need it.

Description of Work
Two trees trimmed

03/17/2020

Douglas R.

Our project was removal of a large tree near power lines and trimming the dead wood from a second large tree. G&V coordinated with the power company, performed the work as scheduled in a safe, efficient, and professional manner, and cleaned up carefully. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Remove a large tree and trim a second large tree

Category tree service

Thank you for providing your feedback and for entrusting us with your trees! We definitely look forward to working with you again in the future!

02/04/2020

Susan B W.

Excellent! Great job – on time, organized, efficient, fair price ... good communication and fast turnaround as well. Will definitely use them again as needed.

Description of Work
Remove large declining White Pine tree and large limb from Maple tree

Category tree service

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback and for entrusting us with the removal of your tree and limb. We look forward to working with you in the near future!

01/21/2020

Michael S.

Outstanding. Fast response/quote, fair price, quality work and on time

Description of Work
cut & remove 3 trees & grind stumps

Category tree service

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for providing feedback and we look forward to hopefully working with you in the future.

05/26/2019

Fran D.

Read great reviews on Yelp and Angie's List. for G&V The proposal I got seemed very reasonable so I didn't bother to contact another company. I had G&V remove all the plants from the backyard of my townhouse. One side included ivy completely covering the fence (planted many years ago by my neighbor who has since moved). The new owner had no problem with the ivy being removed. A new fence was installed, which looks beautiful, and was secured properly to the back of my townhouse, unlike the fence on the other side which was replaced some years ago by another contractor. Mulch was added on both sides of the yard. G&V also installed a PVC pipe from the downspout, underground for the length of the fence, emptying into a hole they filled with gravel, covered with dirt, and installed a popup to handle any heavy downpours. It is all downhill from that point to the woods in back of my house so this should be very effective. Everyone makes you feel you are a very important customer including Mario, Edwin (at the office), the two 3-men teams who did the work over two days. I highly recommend G&V. When I am ready to replace the other fence and plant something in the back and front of the townhouse, I will have G&V do it.

Description of Work
Landscaping, fencing, drainage line

Category fencing,landscaping,lawn service

05/23/2019

Christina P.

Fast response to my initial phone call Work was completed within 2 days. G & V came with all the equipment required to do the job right. They also pruned a tree near driveway which had lower branches extending and hitting me in the head every time I park my car. Great care to protect my property during the job. Nice folks, good work, great experience.

Description of Work
Prune oak tree in back yard that had branches growing over the townhouse roof and extending into the common arwa. Tree is over 3 stories high.

01/14/2019

Joseph N.

G&V was the lowest of three estimates. They were pretty responsive via email (my preferred method of comms). Before hiring them, I found they had a 15% off tree removal deal on their website. They applied the discount to the tree removal portion of the proposal. The day of the service, they were scheduled to arrive between 8 and 9am. They arrived at 7:30am and got right to work. One large branch hit my gutter on the way down as I left the house for an appointment. When I arrived home after the service was done, I found that they had someone work on the gutter to fix the damage. I was glad to see they addressed it without me asking. The entire job took 4 hours total and they did a great job. I would definitely hire them again as long as the price is right.

Description of Work
Removal of two trees, grinding both stumps, haul away all debris.

10/22/2018

Elizabeth A.

Went well. All work was done to my satisfaction

Description of Work
Trimming of trees

Independence Landscape

Independence Landscape is a full service landscape and lawn care company based in Northern Virginia. We offer a full range of services, from maintenance to landscape design and installation, to custom hardscape projects. Each of our crews specialize in a specific skill set, which ensures quality of work regardless of the size or complexity of the project. We continually stay on top of industry standards and developments by regularly attending professional training sessions and courses. If a better method, tool or environmentally friendly product appears on the market, Independence is trained and certified to implement it in order to enhance the beauty of our customers' properties. *Our Company History* Independence Landscape was established in 2006. Our owners, Curtis Greene and Chad Evans, originally started in the landscaping and lawn maintenance business while in high school and college. "Even back then," Greene explains, "we took it very seriously and set high standards for everything we did." Clients noticed their reliability and the quality of their work. After college graduation, they both landed jobs with the Department of Defense, but quickly discovered they missed working on people's yards and building relationships with their clients. They both decided to pursue their real passion, and soon Independence Landscape officially opened for business. Today our growing company takes care of residential properties throughout Northern Virginia. Loyalty and trust between our clients and employees is the backbone of everything we do at Independence.

Envirogrow

Envirogrow Lawn & Landscape is a full service residential and commercial maintenance company serving the Northern Virginia Area. We have been in business for over twenty years. Envirogrow is fully insured and has a Class A Virginia Contractors License. Our crews are uniformed, well trained and each crew is overseen by an English speaking supervisor. Chemical and pesticide applicators are certified by the state of Virginia. The office staff is courteous and responsive to a client’s needs. We perform all levels of maintenance from a simple weekly or biweekly lawn mowing to full service twelve month turnkey maintenance plans. Landscape enhancements, new plantings and annual flowers are an integral part of our service business.

Offers by Envirogrow on Angi
    Villatoros Lawn and Landscape, Inc.

We offer quality and affordable landscaping and lawn maintenance services.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    VA
    Virginia: Contractors
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Tree Removal, Tree Pruning, Crown Reduction, Crown Thinning, Crown Raising, Crown restoration, Utility Tree Trimming, Tree Stump Grinding, Bracing & Cabling, Snow Removal

Landscaping, Hardscaping