Floorcraft

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2010

Floorcraft

Springfield, VA 22153

Marty Engel is the business owner and meets with all his customers for floor covering selection. He brings samples of wood floors, tile and wall to wall carpet to the job site and personally measures/inspects areas for new carpet, floors, steps, railings and refinishing of existing wood floors. He prepares detailed written Proposals and has worked with the same team of installers for almost 20 years. He is also a factory dealer, for almost 30 years with industry leaders such as Shaw Industries, Mohawk Carpet, and others. Floorcraft provides professional service from clear communication to timely installation, clean up and follow through after the sale. Referrals are their best source of business. Experience has taught the team players at Floorcraft that there is always room to grow and learn. Problems are only solutions if approached with a positive attitude. They welcome challenges, competition and are grateful for the opportunity to serve the Northern Virginia community. Feel free to call Marty Engel at 703-256-2900 or email FloorcraftMarty@gmail.com....

09/10/2020

Michael W.

I received this company as recommended by Angies List and Marty contacted me promptly to see what I needed. I asked him during our phone call and via email if he worked the Dumfries area, as some companies in Northern Virginia do not go that far South. Marty assured me he worked Dumfries and we set up an appointment at my house for today. Two hours before the meeting time and after I had driven 35 miles from my home to this residence needing carpet, Marty cancelled the appointment. Ok, things happen so I called Marty a few hours later and he indicated he really did not have time to meet with me for several personal reason I cared nothing about to hear. In fact, he told me on the phone that he could not help me as he was too busy doing personal and professional things to come meet me. I reminded him that I had originally asked him if he worked Dumfries and he said yes and set up the appointment to meet at my house. I find this type of BS attitude to be unprofessional and frankly quite bush league as a man who alleges he has decades in the carpet business. I will never calling this guy again and I feel like he never had any intention of coming to meet me.

Description of Work
Carpet in several rooms of home I am selling

Category carpet installation

Thank you for the review. I hope we can reschedule for another time. Marty

07/16/2020

CHRISTINA L.

Marty was responsive and helpful ahead of the install, helping me select the right carpet for what I wanted. His team was helpful and performed good quality work. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Replace carpet in two bedrooms

06/03/2020

Laura H.

The work exceeded my expectations. Marty was prompt, easy to work with and had the best price. He provided a better level of carpet at a lower cost than the other two estimates I received. I am very happy with the finished project.

Description of Work
Replace carpet on stairs to upper level and entire upper level

Category carpet installation

Thank you for the trust and confidence you place in us. Marty

05/17/2020

Alexandra S.

carpeting, hardwood, banister, balusters

Description of Work
I feel terrible that it has taken me a whole year to write this review! Marty at Floorcraft managed our projects to redo carpeting in all bedrooms, remove carpeting and lay hardwood on stairs and landing, redesign our banister, and replace/repaint our balusters. He also helped me pick out and installed a wool runner on our stairs which included a very challenging angled landing. His team did an absolutely impeccable job on every aspect. I must also mention that we had just moved into our house and they completed all the carpeting literally as our furniture was being moved in. It was incredible to watch. They also worked incredibly quickly on the stairway and landing so that we could move in upstairs. Marty accompanied me to stores to select runner fabric and was very atuned to my style and preferences. I would recommend Floorcraft in a heartbeat.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Thank you for the review. That was fun to see everything come together last minute with about 6 guys getting carpet and floors installed before furniture arrived. So glad that you are happy which is the most rewarding part of business. I look forward to working with you again.

04/30/2020

Sharon E.

This is the second office location that Marty has replaced flooring for me. He met with me the next day to pick out the flooring that I wanted and started work the following Monday. His crew was professional and did a great job!

Description of Work
Replaced carpet with vinyl plank flooring approx 1300 sq foot office space

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

Thank you for the review! Great customers like you are what keeps us going after 30 years in business and 20 years as a team with my number one installer Max.

01/27/2020

Traci R.

They were really great to work with. They provided a fast turn around and the price was great. Again, really nice work with.

Description of Work
We closed off a door and need the carpet trimmed and re tacked down at the bottom of the new trim on both sides of the old doorway.

Category flooring contractor

Thank you for the review. Big jobs and small jobs are just as important. From the tiny acorn grows the mighty Oak which just happens to be a great choice for a beautiful floor too. Marty

01/22/2020

Denise K.

It was great, he was professional, honest. do what he was talking about and don't try to up sell.

Description of Work
He gave us new carpeting in my daughter's room.

Category carpet installation

I am glad that we could be of service. Thank you for the review. Marty

05/29/2019

Maureen D.

Pleased with service. Prompt, professional, personable.

Description of Work
replace padding and put carpet back down

Category flooring contractor

We look forward to serving you again. Thanks for the review. Marty

01/14/2019

corinne S.

Marty was most responsive and called, texted, or e-mailed depending on the situation. He finished the job much faster than I had originally thought. Most importantly, he did a high quality job at a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend him and call upon him again when needed,

Description of Work
Kitchen wood floor refinishing and carpet replacement on bedroom balcony

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

Thank you for the great review. I love what I do especially working with customers like you. Best wishes for your investment property. Marty

12/16/2018

Diane T.

Floorcraft got the work scheduled quickly and it looks beautiful. Marty followed up that afternoon to make sure I was happy with the work done. When it's time for me to replace the upstairs carpet, I will definitely be giving Marty a call.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet on stairs

Category carpet installation

So glad that I could be of service. Best wishes with the elevator on the stairwell. Marty

Kustom Floors LLC

Kustom Floors is a Family Owned and Operated company specializing in Quality Hardwood restoration, refinishing, and installation. We also provide carpet and laminate installation, custom handrails and painting services. Our philosophy is to provide you with exactly what was promised, using the highest standard, without the rush.

Offers by Kustom Floors LLC on Angi
    Ayoub Carpet Service

We make your carpet & rugs look like new again by offering the most thorough green-cleaning possible by our friendly and accommodating staff- saving you thousands of dollars in replacement and giving your home a breath of fresh air…removing harmful pollutants and contaminants.

Offers by Ayoub Carpet Service on Angi
    Prospect Hardwood Flooring

Prospect Hardwood Flooring specializes in Dustless refinishing and installing hardwood flooring and stairs. Our services include the installation of solid, engineered wood flooring and plank flooring, hardwood floor refinishing, custom stain colors, custom fabrication of stair treads, risers, nosing and reducers. We are a family-owned company with a complete chain of command for the responsibility of quality assurance to which we adhere. We personally oversee a job from start to finish. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.

Virginia
    Virginia: Contractors
    01/31/2023
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Wood floor, tile, wall to wall carpet sales & installation, sanding & finishing wood floors.

Painting, carpentry and remodeling are not services we provide.