Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2008

We commit to your Dream by making home improvements simple. We take no money down putting you in charge of your project. If we miss the deadline, we pay you!...

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

Frank Roof project

gutter repair

202120169

4.4

window replacement (97)roofing (96)gutter repair (50)siding companies (122)door installation (37)insulation (34)general contractors (11)decks & porches (9)Patios (8)home remodeling (4)iron work (1)fence company (1)

09/10/2022

David L.

They did a beautiful job a few years ago. When a problem did arise with my flashing I reached out to Alex and Daniil, their responsiveness was second to none. They assured me that they would take good care of me in a timely manner and they most certainly did! Both of these gentlemen’s customer service was impeccable and I highly recommend you work through Alex & Daniil to get excellent service and workmanship!

Description of Work
Roof & siding

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 08/16/2022

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]! We value both is those gentleman as assets and glad they were able to help. Please let us know if we can assist further.

06/02/2022

Sharon N.

Awesome! The guys were here and got busy right away. It only took them 2 1/2 hours. We are very pleased with the new gutters and the professionalism of the staff. Everyone we spoke with was very friendly and knowlegable.

Description of Work
Gutters

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/02/2022

01/12/2022

Betty B.

Great. Dream Homes worked well with insurance to replace my roof & siding due to hail damage. Their crews were professional, courteous & friendly. I will be using again when needed.

Description of Work
Roof & siding

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 01/06/2022

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if we can assist further.

01/06/2022

Lawana W.

The technicians that arrived to my home were early, which was a plus for me. They were respectful of the property and cleaned up behind themselves. They made sure I knew everything I needed to know about my new windows. They were great!

Description of Work
Window replacement

Category contractors, replacement windows

Work Completed On 12/03/2021

12/22/2021

Mike D.

The workers were very professional and cleaned everything up before they left. We have had no leaks in the roof, the windows are no longer foggy, and the sliding door is fantastic.

Description of Work
The metal roof over our bay window needed to be replaced as it was constantly leaking. We also had a sliding door installed to replace an aging French door, and two windows needed to be replaced.

Category contractors, roofing, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 09/21/2021

11/02/2021

John S.

Wille was a true professional. The presentation was informative. I wasn't ready to spend $$ on a new roof so they offered me a "work now - pay later" up to a year without any interest. I thought it was a good deal. At first the finance company thought I needed to submit monthly payments but I contacted DreamHomes and they corrected it. I had a beautiful roof installed in May and still haven't given them a penny. Next April I'll pay in full with out any interest. Oh, did I say that they threw in gutters for free...well, they did.

Description of Work
New roof for home

Category contractors, roofing

Work Completed On 05/12/2021

10/27/2021

Ralph H.

Replace four windows It went very well they were able to install earlier than we anticipated

Description of Work
Replace four windows

Category contractors, replacement windows

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

06/30/2021

Steve I.

We are repeat customers of DreamHome - we had siding replacement and exterior painting done by them a few years ago. Like before, this project was handled in expert fashion. The sales rep, Wille Harner, was knowledgeable, a good listener and extremely responsive to all our questions. The price was fair and DreamHome arranged a comfortable financing plan. The job itself was done cleanly and skillfully; we were amazed at how quickly the team got everything done without leaving out any details.

Description of Work
Attic insulation with blown fiberglass

Category insulation

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

06/24/2021

Doug B.

The project went exactly as planned. The workers were all there early and everything went smoothly and after the work was complete, the clean up was really thorough. I have only seen a few nails since the installation over a month ago. Wille came by a few days later to check the work out and make sure I was happy.

Description of Work
I needed a new roof and gutters.

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

05/10/2021

Caitlin S.

It went fantastic. Roof gutters and trim look fantastic. I’m really happy with the job they did.

Description of Work
Roof and Gutters

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

05/10/2021

Samone S.

I am waiting for receipt and warranty for over 3 weeks, On the phone they said send to via email in 5mins. But I never receive it.

Description of Work
Roof and Gutters

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

03/24/2021

maha H.

I was very satisfied and exceeded my expectations and will work with them again!

Description of Work
windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

03/18/2021

Agnes S.

It was good, they were very professional. The only concern that I had was the staple that was left on the garage. As far as the installation is concern, everything was fine and there was no leak.

Description of Work
They did roof replacement.

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

03/17/2021

Bruce K.

They did a great job. They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
They put a new door

Category doors

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

02/10/2021

Stephanie D.

I must admit that I was initially skeptical. I listened to the presentation and said no way they can do everything that they said they could or would do. I also admit that my attitude, facial expression, and body language reflected my skepticism yet the representative continued his presentation in a professional and respectful manner. He made sure that he explained clearly the quality of the materials the company recommended and used. Well, the work was done exactly as the representative said it would be. The work exceeded my expectations. I have had contact with several persons from the company during and after this process. I have found them all to be dedicated to providing excellent services and forging relationships with customers. I am in the process of having the company do additional work on my home, gutters, and a roof on my sons home. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Our roof was replaced.

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! Both Wille and our office staff were ecstatic when I shared your review with them.

08/28/2020

Shana H.

Dream Home replaced our roof and windows nearly two years ago and because the company’s work and customer service were top-notch, we called when we had leaks in our lower level wall. Another company had repaired the foundation down to the footings but water was still coming in. Anthony came over with Perez and they quickly troubleshooted the issue. They didn’t pitch the most expensive repair and the work they did was outstanding. Our eight months of stress has come to an end. Thanks Anthony and Perez!!

Description of Work
Siding issues

Category siding

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

06/05/2020

Lynette D.

Great experience. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Category remodeling, replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

05/22/2020

Traci J.

The experience went smoothly. The representative who came to give an estimate went out of his way after we were done to go get some tools to do a quick repair of my existing gutter so that water would not continue to cause damage to my home. The staff was friendly and attentive. My new gutters with covers look great and are working well. I am glad I have piece of mind knowing my gutters are doing well and I no longer have to deal with the hassle of cleaning gutters.

Description of Work
Gutters/Trim

Category gutter repair, remodeling

Work Completed On 05/22/2020

05/08/2020

Allan B.

Brian gave a good presentation and very friendly! I was locked in to hire Dream home because of his professionalism ! Thank you Brian!

Description of Work
I needed Roofing done

Category contractors, roofing

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

02/07/2020

Jeffrey B.

Everything was fantastic. I would call them back in a heartbeat. The service was great from the beginning. They weren't pushy. They kept their areas very clean. After a year, they followed up to check the roof.

Description of Work
They installed a new roof.

Work Completed On 02/07/2018

02/07/2020

Teaon E.

It went well. They were quick, fast, and reliable. They did the job when they said they would.

Description of Work
They installed a brand new roof.

Work Completed On 11/01/2019

01/30/2020

Steve K.

Everything went very well. Only one thing I have a complaint. Do not pay them the balance until you are COMPLETELY satisfied. I had a small complaint about a flashing they and in good faith I paid the balance, now I haven't heard a thing about my problem. Called and E-mailed, no response, going on 3 weeks now.

Description of Work
New Roof

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Work Completed On 01/31/2020