DreamHome

Frank Roof

Frank Roof

gutter repair202120169
Haymarket, VA

Our motto is commitment to your Dream with home improvements made simple. We take no money down putting you in charge of your project. If we miss the deadline, we pay you!...

4.4

window replacement (94)roofing (91)gutter repair (48)siding companies (120)door installation (36)insulation (33)decks & porches (9)Patios (8)general contractors (7)home remodeling (4)iron work (1)fence company (1)

05/10/2021

I am waiting for receipt and warranty for over 3 weeks, On the phone they said send to via email in 5mins. But I never receive it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2021

05/10/2021

It went fantastic. Roof gutters and trim look fantastic. I’m really happy with the job they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and Gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2021

03/24/2021

I was very satisfied and exceeded my expectations and will work with them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
windows

CATEGORY replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2021

03/18/2021

It was good, they were very professional. The only concern that I had was the staple that was left on the garage. As far as the installation is concern, everything was fine and there was no leak.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did roof replacement.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2020

03/17/2021

They did a great job. They were on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new door

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2021

02/10/2021

I must admit that I was initially skeptical. I listened to the presentation and said no way they can do everything that they said they could or would do. I also admit that my attitude, facial expression, and body language reflected my skepticism yet the representative continued his presentation in a professional and respectful manner. He made sure that he explained clearly the quality of the mater...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our roof was replaced.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed]! Both Wille and our office staff were ecstatic when I shared your review with them.

08/28/2020

Dream Home replaced our roof and windows nearly two years ago and because the company’s work and customer service were top-notch, we called when we had leaks in our lower level wall. Another company had repaired the foundation down to the footings but water was still coming in. Anthony came over with Perez and they quickly troubleshooted the issue. They didn’t pitch the most expensive repair and t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding issues

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

06/05/2020

Great experience. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Replacement

CATEGORY remodeling,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

05/22/2020

The experience went smoothly. The representative who came to give an estimate went out of his way after we were done to go get some tools to do a quick repair of my existing gutter so that water would not continue to cause damage to my home. The staff was friendly and attentive. My new gutters with covers look great and are working well. I am glad I have piece of mind knowing my gutters are doing ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters/Trim

CATEGORY gutter repair,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

05/08/2020

Brian gave a good presentation and very friendly! I was locked in to hire Dream home because of his professionalism ! Thank you Brian!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed Roofing done

CATEGORY contractors,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

Roofing Replacement, Window Replacement, Attic Insulation, Gutters & Downspouts, Gutter Protection

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check