C D Irrigation Svc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2010

6435 Franconia Rd

Springfield, VA 22150

This is a family corporation, star in 1986 installing and servicing underground sprinkler systems. In 1990 we create two companies under the corporations Everclean and our Landscaping Co.to complement the services we provide.

05/15/2020

Sohail A.

irrigation system installation

Description of Work
They never showed up for the appointment. The appointment was supposed to be between 1pm and 4pm. They called me at 3:30pm to tell me that they can’t make it. Not sure why they couldn’t have called earlier instead ruining my schedule for the entire day.

04/05/2020

Stephen W.

Awesome. Amanda and Team do terrific work for Carlos. Have been a customer for almost 10 years. Reliable, responsive, and reasonably priced. What’s more to ask for?

Description of Work
Irrigation Service

02/18/2020

Floyd S.

They were teriffic!

Description of Work
They closed our irrigation system for winter season.

10/21/2018

PHILIP T.

Superb! I wish I could rat them higher than an A because they we're fantastic. One of my sprinkler stations had a leak in it because the water pressure was very poor. I called them on Friday around 3:00 PM and asked if they could take a look at it. They said they were finishing up a job in Bethesda (I live down in Arlington) but they could come by later to take a look. They should up about an hour later. Finding a leak in a sprinkler line can take a lot of time and it can be expensive because its hard to determine the root cause. I turned on the sprinkler for them. After about 5 minutes, they saw a bubble that I never noticed coming up near one of the sprinkler heads. They dug down and found that the sprinkler head needed to be replaced because it was leaking. The came back the next day and replaced it and I didn't even have to be there. I had another sprinkler head off I was waiting for a connector to come in the mail in order to put it back on. They went ahead and fixed it for me for free. Awesome and reputable service! They could have spent a lot of time "diagnosing" the leak if they wanted to run up the price and I wouldn't have known, but they didn't do this. In addition, by stopping by my house on Friday afternoon, they didn't leave until 4:30 to head back to their office in Springfield, VA which was during rush hour traffic. Thank you!

Description of Work
Leak in one of my lawn sprinkler stations

05/21/2018

Steve A.

CD Irrigation installed a total yard irrigation system in my lawn recently. The weather wasn't cooperative as it was raining. The front lawn has steep slope. Despite these problems, CD Irrigation, under the guidance of Amanda, did an excellent job. The company was sensitive to some homeowners concerns and very responsive. The job was completed in a timely fashion with an excellent outcome. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Instillation of a lawn irrigation system

05/16/2018

Patrick A.

Called CD Irrigation for a fairly extensive repair project, left specific message with receptionist including my name and number but never received a return call. They may have high marks with Angieslist but not returning calls is unprofessional and discourteous no matter how busy the company. No excuse.

Description of Work
irrigation system repair/upgrades

11/10/2017

Joe U.

excellent!

Description of Work
Had some major landscaping done in my yard. CD adjusted all sprinkler heads, added several more, turned some off, to account for new spray patterns.

08/02/2017

Bruce B.

They did a great job at a fair price.

Description of Work
I had them replace a couple of valves and service my sprinkler system.

07/02/2017

Lynn P.

Never responded to contact.

Description of Work
irrigation system

05/22/2017

Michael S.

Completely satisfied

Description of Work
I have had installation and yearly service for almost 30 years. First class service and first class people

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

08/21/2016

Dan E.

Carlos told me he would be at my house between 10am and 1pm and never showed up. I called him at 2:30pm and he said he "wasn't there yet." He never called to say he was running late. My wife (and young kids who have just one more week of summer break) wasted an entire day waiting at the house for him. I should've known that he was unprofessional after I called him and he asked that I text him my information and he would get back to me. He didn't, so I had to call him. Then he no-showed.

Description of Work
Fix broken valve in lawn irrigation system

02/15/2016

Peter A.

02/05/2016

Freeman J.

Carlos and assistant showed up on time and winterized 2 landscape irrigation systems. He noted any problems and he will repair them in the spring. I have used this service for 10 years and never have been disappointed. I tried 2 previous irrigation companies and had numerous problems. I am gratified that a friend referred CD Irrigation to me.

Description of Work
Winterize 2 landscape irrigation systems.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

04/15/2015

Henry F.

Service scheduling has been generally painless. Carlos almost always answers the phone himself an shows up on site to supervise work. Original installation was 1 day and went smoothly. He usually is able to come over the same week we call and was responsive when we figured out sprinkler heads were encroaching on nieghbors property went they installed fence. Overall great experience. Maintenance may be DIY'able (if you have an air compressor) but installation wasn't. I am glad I did not attemp it myself.

Description of Work
Installed sprinkler system in 2011. Ellectronic control with rain sensor, 5 zones, aproximately 30 heads, various types of pop-up (~$3500). Provided startup and shutdown service 2011-2015 9(~$200/year), this includes digging out overgrown heads, testing, adjusting, water startup and shutoff, blowing water out of the lines in winter, etc. Repaired heads when we drove over them by accident ($150). Recently moved two heads to address new lanscaping ($350). We chose Carlos over significantly cheaper (~$2500) estimates. He has been in business a long time and seemed more confident and professional than the others. Based on the big investment we thought it was important to go with someone who could support the environment for years to come. This has proven to be true in our case and lawn looks great. It was a good investment.

11/10/2014

Michael S.

Very professional and on time. Proof will be next Spring but very pleased

Description of Work
Full redo of formal beds and English garden area incl new top soil and plantings including large established dogwoodry

10/25/2014

Dominic S.

The service was performed flawlessly. We discussed some issues that may need resolution in the spring, and he performed the task of clearing the water from the system and preparing it for the freezing temperatures.. He was very personable and professional. I will certainly have him return to turn the system on in the spring.

Description of Work
They winterized and inspected my sprinkler system.

10/23/2014

Susan O.

I was not charged for the many returned trips or extra man power that was required. The owner of the company, Carlos, actually came out to make sure everything was going smoothly. This is truly customer service; C D Irrigation is knowledgeable, reliable and courteous. I highly recommend them! I've been using them for the past 20 years and they have really gone above and beyond for customer service.

Description of Work
They worked to repair my irrigation system that was ruined by my neighbor digging in my yard. They worked with my plumber in tandem to diagnose and solve the problem.

08/16/2014

Leland W.

Arrived on time, worked efficiently, made the appropriate repairs, cleaned up and warranted his work.

Description of Work
Inspected and repaired my in-ground sprinkler system

06/16/2014

Floyd S.

Nearly perfectly. Carlos came to the site months before the work started to provide estimates and to schedule it. This company showed up on the days it was needed during a complicated project. Their workers had to install underground pipes among established plants, under a cobblestone drive, etc. After installation, the sites were put back nearly perfectly. There is no dawdling on the work site. Carlos and his people worked well with the other contractors. Carlos is very available by cell to help refine the system which is continuing to be needed. When he is needed, he finds a way to get to the site promptly.

Description of Work
Installed an irrigation system on a new, difficult project involving a steep hill and areas where there are established plants and hardscape.

05/06/2014

Nan B.

They are good but they weren't responsive to me in my latest request. I had to go with someone else so I stopped using them. They are pretty affordable and very reasonable. I had one repair of the sprinkler system and it was probably $800 because they had a junior guy that wasn't experienced yet. I asked them to fix a current problem and they said it wasn't really their area of expertise and that I would have to get somebody else in. It turned out to be a pressure tank that wasn't promptly installed. It really wasn't his fault but I needed to get it fix. They did a very good job on the French drain. When they've blown out the system, they were reasonable and did a good job. Most of the time their prices are good except for the one time with the inexperienced guy.

Description of Work
I used C D Irrigation Service to do a French drain. They have also done sprinkler work.

Category irrigation systems, drain pipe

01/30/2014

Peter A.

We highly recommend them. They are very professional and prompt when we text or call them. They are very responsive. Their work is good.

Description of Work
We used C D Irrigation Service to winterize our sprinkler system.

10/29/2013

Helene B.

It went extremely well over a period of a few days. He was both professional and responsive to all my needs for the exterior of home.

Description of Work
He totally repaired a very old system, added new heads to for a very large home, placed pipes under lawn for drainage of water, etc.

09/18/2012

JO P.

I contacted Carlos when my current irrigation system manager was unable to schedule me for startup for several weeks and i didn't want to wait any longer. My appointment was scheduled for a short time after my call. I liked Carlos immediately. He checked the system thoroughly and explained how he was setting the sprinklers and why. Great experience overall.

Description of Work
Carlos of C.D. Irrigation Services did my spring start-up for my irrigation system in April 2012. Carols installed a new battery, walked through my yard and made adjustments to my system and set it up to deal with the heat and dryness we were experiencing. Carlos was courteous, helpful, and clearly knew his business. I will continue to work with him.

07/18/2012

Sylvia B.

We have always had positive experiences with this company.

Description of Work
We have been using C D for approximately 15 years. We have a maintenance agreement for the sprinkler system and an agreement to mow and mulch our yard. Besides the sprinkler and yard maintenance, they have built a french drain, cleaned the gutters, removed dead tree limbs and seeded and sodded the grass. They take great pride in their work and have always been very professional.

Category lawn service, irrigation systems, leaf removal

10/17/2011

Brian R.

They are very professional, thorough, and cheaper than other companies we have used.

Description of Work
They service the irrigation system at our home. Last time they were out for a repair on our sprinkler system.

J Reynolds Landscaping

J Reynolds Landscaping was created to provide the Northern Virginia area with the highest quality installation of landscaping materials possible. The Owner, Matt Meyer along with Jason Reynolds, has been installing custom designs right here in the northern Virginia area for over 18 years. With a reputation for excellence, the highest quality customer service, master craftsmanship and fair pricing. A design expert will come to your home and provide you with a free consultation and estimate for your homes unique needs. J Reynolds Landscaping will then provide you with the professional installation of the materials that you have chosen for your home. We differ from other Landscaping companies because we: - Never sub-contract any portion of the job. - A design expert is physically on every job site. - Your job is completed before any other job has been started. - We have no day laborers. - We are licensed and insured. - Estimates are always free. - All installers have at least 3 years of experience.

Metro Drainage Pros LLP

Metro Drainage Pros is a licensed & insured company that specializes in exterior storm water management and drainage issues. At Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP, we offer a team of highly trained professionals who all have a vast amount of experience in storm water management. We are a fully licensed and insured company, and we strive to bring our customers the best possible solutions, tailored to fit their needs. There is no job that is too big or complicated, and with over 30 years of extensive experience, our professional trained employees are fully capable of handling the most demanding of projects. So don't let your drainage get you any longer. Let the Metro Drainage Pro's, LLP team identify the source of the problem so we can provide you with long lasting results.

Yard Enhancement Services LLC

Locally owned and operated full-service landscaping company

Only in new systems
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available

Full underground Irrigation, Full landscaping Services and House Cleaning services

windows,