C D Irrigation Svc

Founded 1986 • With Angi since June 2010

This is a family corporation, star in 1986 installing and servicing underground sprinkler systems. In 1990 we create two companies under the corporations Everclean and our Landscaping Co.to complement the services we provide....

J Reynolds Landscaping

J Reynolds Landscaping was created to provide the Northern Virginia area with the highest quality installation of landscaping materials possible. The Owner, Matt Meyer along with Jason Reynolds, has been installing custom designs right here in the northern Virginia area for over 18 years. With a reputation for excellence, the highest quality customer service, master craftsmanship and fair pricing. A design expert will come to your home and provide you with a free consultation and estimate for your homes unique needs. J Reynolds Landscaping will then provide you with the professional installation of the materials that you have chosen for your home. We differ from other Landscaping companies because we: - Never sub-contract any portion of the job. - A design expert is physically on every job site. - Your job is completed before any other job has been started. - We have no day laborers. - We are licensed and insured. - Estimates are always free. - All installers have at least 3 years of experience.

VM Drainage & Erosion Solution LLC

VM Drainage & Erosion Solutions will solve your drainage or landscape problems. Now is the best time to take the first step, contact VM Drainage & Erosion Solutions about our practical and permanent drainage and erosion solutions. We are also experts in house cleaning, lawn/yard care, and tree service. We offer good prices for everyone and we are very flexible with what we do. We are proud to offer one of the best warranties in the Virginia, Maryland and Washington Area because our goal as a company is to perform the best quality work, we enjoy providing our customers with a trustworthy and transparent warranty that sets a high standard among other competitors and confidently represents the faith put in our work.

Offers by VM Drainage & Erosion Solution LLC on Angi
Premium Drainage & Erosion Solutions

If you're looking for honesty and quality workmanship, you've come to the right place. Our specialty is drainage and landscaping, but whether a property needs storm drains, french drains, sump pumps, grading, leveling, excavation, patios, creative guttering for water removal or landscaping, we do all of the above with guaranteed results! Get in touch today for a consultation, and help us help you come up with the perfect drainage solution for your home or business!

04/05/2020

Awesome. Amanda and Team do terrific work for Carlos. Have been a customer for almost 10 years. Reliable, responsive, and reasonably priced. What’s more to ask for?

Description of Work
Irrigation Service

10/21/2018

Superb! I wish I could rat them higher than an A because they we're fantastic. One of my sprinkler stations had a leak in it because the water pressure was very poor. I called them on Friday around 3:00 PM and asked if they could take a look at it. They said they were finishing up a job in Bethesda (I live down in Arlington) but they could come by later to take a look. They should up about an hour...

Description of Work
Leak in one of my lawn sprinkler stations

05/21/2018

CD Irrigation installed a total yard irrigation system in my lawn recently. The weather wasn't cooperative as it was raining. The front lawn has steep slope. Despite these problems, CD Irrigation, under the guidance of Amanda, did an excellent job. The company was sensitive to some homeowners concerns and very responsive. The job was completed in a timely fashion with an excellent outcome. I would...

Description of Work
Instillation of a lawn irrigation system

05/16/2018

Called CD Irrigation for a fairly extensive repair project, left specific message with receptionist including my name and number but never received a return call. They may have high marks with Angieslist but not returning calls is unprofessional and discourteous no matter how busy the company. No excuse.

Description of Work
irrigation system repair/upgrades

08/02/2017

They did a great job at a fair price.

Description of Work
I had them replace a couple of valves and service my sprinkler system.

08/21/2016

Carlos told me he would be at my house between 10am and 1pm and never showed up. I called him at 2:30pm and he said he "wasn't there yet." He never called to say he was running late. My wife (and young kids who have just one more week of summer break) wasted an entire day waiting at the house for him. I should've known that he was unprofessional after I called him and he asked that I text him my information and he would get back to me. He didn't, so I had to call him. Then he no-showed.

Description of Work
Fix broken valve in lawn irrigation system

02/05/2016

Carlos and assistant showed up on time and winterized 2 landscape irrigation systems. He noted any problems and he will repair them in the spring. I have used this service for 10 years and never have been disappointed. I tried 2 previous irrigation companies and had numerous problems. I am gratified that a friend referred CD Irrigation to me.

Description of Work
Winterize 2 landscape irrigation systems.

Category landscaper","irrigation system installer

04/15/2015

Service scheduling has been generally painless. Carlos almost always answers the phone himself an shows up on site to supervise work. Original installation was 1 day and went smoothly. He usually is able to come over the same week we call and was responsive when we figured out sprinkler heads were encroaching on nieghbors property went they installed fence. Overall great experience. Maintenance may be DIY'able (if you have an air compressor) but installation wasn't. I am glad I did not attemp it myself.

Description of Work
Installed sprinkler system in 2011. Ellectronic control with rain sensor, 5 zones, aproximately 30 heads, various types of pop-up (~$3500). Provided startup and shutdown service 2011-2015 9(~$200/year), this includes digging out overgrown heads, testing, adjusting, water startup and shutoff, blowing water out of the lines in winter, etc. Repaired heads when we drove over them by accident ($150). Recently moved two heads to address new lanscaping ($350). We chose Carlos over significantly cheaper (~$2500) estimates. He has been in business a long time and seemed more confident and professional than the others. Based on the big investment we thought it was important to go with someone who could support the environment for years to come. This has proven to be true in our case and lawn looks great. It was a good investment.

11/10/2014

Very professional and on time. Proof will be next Spring but very pleased

Description of Work
Full redo of formal beds and English garden area incl new top soil and plantings including large established dogwoodry

10/25/2014

The service was performed flawlessly. We discussed some issues that may need resolution in the spring, and he performed the task of clearing the water from the system and preparing it for the freezing temperatures.. He was very personable and professional. I will certainly have him return to turn the system on in the spring.

Description of Work
They winterized and inspected my sprinkler system.

Category irrigation system installer

Full underground Irrigation, Full landscaping Services and House Cleaning services

windows,