Boyd Lawn & Landscape, LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since February 2012

As a small business owner I have always relied on word of mouth advertising. I love repeat customers! We offer a full array of professional landscape services at competitive prices! I will work with you on any lawn & Landscape project you may have. Im only a call or a few clicks away....

Envirogrow

Envirogrow Lawn & Landscape is a full service residential and commercial maintenance company serving the Northern Virginia Area. We have been in business for over twenty years. Envirogrow is fully insured and has a Class A Virginia Contractors License. Our crews are uniformed, well trained and each crew is overseen by an English speaking supervisor. Chemical and pesticide applicators are certified by the state of Virginia. The office staff is courteous and responsive to a client’s needs. We perform all levels of maintenance from a simple weekly or biweekly lawn mowing to full service twelve month turnkey maintenance plans. Landscape enhancements, new plantings and annual flowers are an integral part of our service business.

Offers by Envirogrow on Angi
Couser Supply Inc

Bulk Trash Removal from Commercial & Residential, Facility Management, Real Estate, Estate Clean-Outs, Rental Clean-Out, Bereavement Debris Removal Got Junk? Contact us today for more information about junk removal in Baltimore. We also serve customers inside the Beltway, including the surrounding areas of Annapolis, Columbia, Glen Burnie, Alexandria, Washington DC, Arlington, Bowie, Hanover, Silver Spring, Bethesda, Rockville and Ellicott City. www.cousersupplyinc.com

Independence Landscape & Lawn Care

Independence Landscape is a full service landscape and lawn care company based in Northern Virginia. We offer a full range of services, from maintenance to landscape design and installation, to custom hardscape projects. Each of our crews specialize in a specific skill set, which ensures quality of work regardless of the size or complexity of the project. We continually stay on top of industry standards and developments by regularly attending professional training sessions and courses. If a better method, tool or environmentally friendly product appears on the market, Independence is trained and certified to implement it in order to enhance the beauty of our customers' properties. *Our Company History* Independence Landscape was established in 2006. Our owners, Curtis Greene and Chad Evans, originally started in the landscaping and lawn maintenance business while in high school and college. "Even back then," Greene explains, "we took it very seriously and set high standards for everything we did." Clients noticed their reliability and the quality of their work. After college graduation, they both landed jobs with the Department of Defense, but quickly discovered they missed working on people's yards and building relationships with their clients. They both decided to pursue their real passion, and soon Independence Landscape and Lawn Care officially opened for business. Today our growing company takes care of residential properties throughout Northern Virginia. Loyalty and trust between our clients and employees is the backbone of everything we do at Independence.

05/18/2012

Pros... Friendly people, hard working, get the job done, fair pricing Cons..Does not return phone calls or emails, does not follow promise service, and never knowing when company will service lawn

Description of Work
Mowing and some landscaping

Category lawn service

I would much rather have had this client and work out a positive solution rather than being let go. I value all customers and appreciate their business. Rainy weather causes lawn mowing providers to become backlogged. Also, I explaned in an email about my schedule and asked my customers would that be okay due to my custodial schedule with my children. I have been in business since 2005 and most al...

Grounds Maintenance(commercial),Mulching,Pruning, Planting,Landscaping, Aerate, Seed, Leaf Removal, Hauling, General Cleanup, Stormwater Pond Cleanup/Mowing, Commercial/Residential

Pest-Control,Fertilization, Snow Plowing