Artin Services Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since October 2006

7304 Boudinot Dr C

Springfield, VA 22150

Since 1989, Artin Services has satisfied thousands of customers in the Northern Virginia and Montgomery County Maryland region. Artin Services is a committed team of dedicated professionals working to serve you with the best possible quality of work.

08/27/2020

Carmen S.

Had a tree limb fall and made a hole in the roof during one of recent storms. Artin came the next morning and quickly patched the hole just in time before the next storm. Good response. Satisfied customer

Description of Work
Emergency Roof Repair

07/08/2020

Katherine R.

From start to finish Artin and his crew did a really wonderful job. They were meticulous in their work, careful and the end result was fantastic. The slate roof looks great and the craftsmonship shows. Very good to work with and the process straight forward. I'd hire them again any time and highly recommend.

Description of Work
New slate roof and copper gutters

Category roofing, chimney caps

06/04/2020

Bruce W.

Complete satisfaction with Artin Services. Artin and his staff were straight forward and professional ... business in a business-like manner. Cost competitive; very responsive to the customer; excellent work crews and results. The new larger gutters and the cladding exceeded my expectations; every time I see the gutters and cladding I know that we spent our money well - real value for money. I strongly recommend doing business with Artin Services, or, at the very least, obtaining an estimate from Artin, himself. Bruce Waggoner Springfield, VA

Description of Work
New aluminum gutters and cladding

Category gutter repair, siding

08/06/2019

Lee K.

Absolutely the highest rating. The did our whole roof several years ago and it was sa perfect job right down to the cleanup. I wouldn't use anyone else!

Description of Work
gutter and drain repaired and reaffixed

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing

08/03/2019

Francois B.

Very dedicated and professional. Quality workmanship and attention to details all around. Very fair price. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter replacement

07/15/2019

Karen C.

From getting the estimate to completing the job, Artin Services was professional! The men came as scheduled, took pictures of the work that needed to be done, gave a fair estimate. Then when I scheduled the repairs, the men came as scheduled and completed the job. Thelma, who coordinates the scheduling and the workers is terrific! Eventually I will need my roof replaced, I will definitely call Artin Services!

Description of Work
Replaced three pipe collar flashing, Replaced missing and damaged shingles found across entire roof, and Re-secure loose aluminum ridge vent with gasket screws and seal all exposed nail heads

07/11/2019

Bill L.

The job from first estimate until final skylight was installed was "FIRST RATE" The men arrived at the appointed time and went right to work. First removed old skylights installed the 5 new ones cleaned up entire area and were very nice and polite and knew what they were doing. I would hire them again for any roofing job I have in the future BILL in Lorton

Description of Work
Order and install 5 Velux skylights

Category skylights

05/03/2019

DENISE T.

Amazing job. Family owned business but sent out a large roofing crew. All aspects (estimate, communications, actual work, wrap-up) exceeded my expectations. Our insurance company was involved and they were more than happy to talk w/them about the damage findings. A friend recommended them and I think they've done other projects for them from what they advertise. Artin Services Inc, 703-451-5151

Description of Work
new roof & deck repairs

02/14/2019

Sylvia B.

Artin replaced our roof about 20+ years ago and we were very pleased with their work. When it came time to replace our 33 year old gutters and to clean the mold and mildew off our roof, we didn't hesitate to call them. The fact that they have been in business so long and at the same phone number, speaks volumes in my book. They installed larger gutters and they affixed them with screws whereas the original gutters were just nailed in. They power washed the entire roof with cleaner and installed Zinc strips to the major problem area to ****** the growth of mold and mildew. The work crew was very professional and did an excellent job cleaning up.

Description of Work
Install new gutters, down spouts and clean roof

Category gutter repair, roof cleaning

12/14/2018

Kevin B.

They listened to my needs at appointment. Provided detailed estimate with nothing vague on it. I went up on roof to inspect results. Repairs look clean to me.

Description of Work
Had several issues with roof like stack collars, hip shingles, nail pops.

08/15/2018

Michael D.

This is an excellent company with quality, professional employees. We have hired Artin in the past and would do so again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Roof and gutter replacement. Also replaced and painted some rotten fascia boards.

06/24/2018

Steve S.

Very pleased with Artin and his staff. Very responsive. Good work and good price.

Description of Work
Installed New roof

06/20/2018

Gloria S.

ok- they did minor repairs- did not pressure to use them for new roof

Description of Work
needed roof checked

05/21/2018

Janeen G.

Someone in our neighborhood recommended this company after the 3/2 wind storm due to a personal friendship with the owner, and that they'd done for that family before too. We're glad to have connected with them. Everything done as we'd have hoped with siding repair and assesment, we got some great photos of the condition of our roof to substantiate their findings. We'll definitely do business with them again as we need anything in their line of services.

Description of Work
Post March wind-storm repairs (siding, roof, gutter)

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

02/23/2018

James S.

Arrived on time and took a lot of pictures and sent them to me via email so I could see the work that was done as well as the pictures after the work was completed

Description of Work
fixed some leaks in my roof

01/28/2018

Jim K.

Artin Services did a great job. The work was done when they said, the price was fair and exactly as quoted, and the workers were true professionals.

Description of Work
We had a cedar shake roof replaced on our house.

12/13/2017

Alfred L.

The work was done ontime and was performed to our satisfaction.

Description of Work
Roof inspection and repair.

Category roofing, roof cleaning

11/30/2017

Judith C.

Provider was agreeable & aside from the work done, evaluated the general condition of the roof. - Of course, we have to trust the provider's information, as we cannot reach the roof to see it ourselves.

Description of Work
Check the condition of the roof. Replaced/repaired a few tiles.

11/28/2017

Beverly C.

After getting lots of bids to replace my slate roof, I decided to go with Tru-Slate installed by Artin Services. Artin himself patiently worked me through this decision process, answering all my many questions, and I completely trusted his recommendations. I even let his company install my roof while I was out of town. The job was done perfectly and they completely cleaned up all the debris from the project.

Description of Work
I had a nearly 80 year old slate roof that was missing many pieces and was badly discolored.

10/02/2017

Eileen L.

Very well. this is my second time using this vendor and now my neighbor uses him too.

Description of Work
remove rotted wood on window and cover with waterproof materials; power wash house.

Category roofing, replacement windows

07/18/2017

Mayumi G.

Excellent work. Everything completed on time. Very smooth experience. It was a small job (replaced only 2 windows) but they treat us very well.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 windows

Category replacement windows

07/17/2017

James W.

I have them do work for a number of properties including our church. So they basically come in all the time doing things. Not major roofing but little repairs here and there and then when a big repair is needed I use them. They do siding. They do downspouts, gutters, cleaning of gutters, and flat roof repair. They're really first rate. Their prices are very competitive, not the cheapest, but very competitive. More importantly their work is top drawer.

Description of Work
They did roofing repair.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

07/03/2017

Barbara J.

I felt that the estimator was honest unlike another group representative who said the whole roof was trash. Work was done quickly and there are no leaks that I can find.

Description of Work
Roof repair, removal of solar panels 30+ years old (cause of leaks)

05/15/2017

David D.

Did a great job of resealing and did overall roof inpection.

Description of Work
Resealing of roof vents

05/14/2017

Dan H.

There is a common theme I see in the reviews and from what I experienced with Artin services. They are very detailed in their work and correspondence. Originally I just wanted somebody to slap some asphalt on a bad patch job that the previous owner of my house had done (water was pooling in a small valley on my roof near the chimney and probably caused a leak at some point). But Rocio sent me such a comprehensive proposal on the way to properly fix the problem at a cost that wouldn't break the bank. So I went with it. They scheduled a date about 2 weeks down the line which they kept. Francisco and another member of the crew worked on my roof for the better part of an afternoon. A couple days later, they sent me about a dozen pictures of the work from beginning to end stages - excellent documentation. And then a couple days after that I payed the balance of the invoice and that was that. Good communication and professionalism across the board. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
The previous owner of my house had done a bad patch job on a portion of my roof near my chimney. I had Artin fix this part of my roof.

NuWorld Resources Inc.

NuWorld Resources Inc. is an Owner Operated Virginia Company Committed to Exellence, Certainty and Performance in Color Designs Consulting, House Painting, Interior Designs, Tile Works, Wood Works and Handyman Services with over 10 years Experience.

Ultimate Powerwash

Here at Ultimate Power Wash we are dedicated to making your property look new again! We specialize in SOFT washing technology, melting all the mold, grease dirt and grime off your house, deck ,fence or flat surface without using harmful pressure or caustic chemicals! Our equipment is state of the art, and our employees have combined 30 years experience in the business!

2022 Super Service Award

All American Painting Plus Inc

All American Painting Plus is a locally-owned professional painting company serving Northern Virginia. We believe in honesty, integrity and trust in everything we do, from start to finish. We’ve developed an outstanding reputation of excellence by providing professional painting services to help residential clients enhance, protect and maintain their American Dreams for almost two decades. You can depend on us for accurate estimates and quality craftsmanship. Every project is backed by a two-year written warranty. Please note that we have a $1,500 labor minimum for all new customers.

2022 Super Service Award

Check, Visa, MasterCard

We provide roofing, siding, guttering, skylight, windows, and masonry services.