ALLIED KITCHEN & BATH

Founded 1954 • With Angi since June 2010

We are a friendly one stop, full service Kitchen and Bath remodeling showroom. Our showroom is well appointed with multiple displays and a selection library. We offer a wide range of quality products. Our cabinetry product lines are Crystal Cabinets Works, Wynnbrooke, Wellborn Forest, and Wolf. We also have a line of full-weather outdoor cabinets-- NatureKast. Countertop options include granite, CaesarStone, Cambria, Silestone, Corian and Formica. We also offer a selection of appliances and flooring. We look forward to being part of your successful project!...

Kustom Floors LLC

Kustom Floors is a Family Owned and Operated company specializing in Quality Hardwood restoration, refinishing, and installation. We also provide carpet and laminate installation, custom handrails and painting services. Our philosophy is to provide you with exactly what was promised, using the highest standard, without the rush.

Offers by Kustom Floors LLC on Angi
AG Construction & Flooring

AG Construction is a licensed small business dedicated to providing customers with the highest quality work, while keeping pricing very fair and affordable. With more than 10 years experience restoring, refinishing, and installing wood floors owner/operator Aaron Goodman personally oversees all projects. When you work with AG Construction you know you are getting the work of skilled professionals who are committed to giving customers the personal care and attention they deserve. We offer free estimates and promise an honest assessment of your project. We don't believe in taking on jobs for which we can not provide the best-possible service. AG Construction is committed to prompt and reliable scheduling.

Offers by AG Construction & Flooring on Angi
Prospect Hardwood Flooring

Prospect Hardwood Flooring specializes in Dustless refinishing and installing hardwood flooring and stairs. Our services include the installation of solid, engineered wood flooring and plank flooring, hardwood floor refinishing, custom stain colors, custom fabrication of stair treads, risers, nosing and reducers. We are a family-owned company with a complete chain of command for the responsibility of quality assurance to which we adhere. We personally oversee a job from start to finish. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.

07/27/2016

David W.

The Allied sales person was responsive with questions, appointments, and color samples prior to the order. The quality of the guest bathroom (Crystal Current) cabinets was fabulous. We were extremely happy with what arrived. Everything arrived safely and all parts were with the shipment. The quality was exactly as expected. We could not be more pleased. The master bathroom cabinets were not as good. The quality (Wellborn Forrest) was not even close to the guest bathroom. We were installing marble floors, a granite counter top, and high end tile. While the finish/color was good, we were extremely disappointed that the quality and construction of these cabinets was less than that of our guest bathroom. Some of that may fall to us to ask better questions of sales team. I felt like we tried to make our point in what we were trying to achieve for both bathroom in purchasing custom cabinets. The Wellborn Forrest was not packaged well. One of the cabinets arrived damaged in several places. The construction was extremely poor as well. One cabinet door would not close properly and the doors were not aligned properly. We reported these issues to Allied. Allied was semi-responsive. We were told that doors could be adjusted. Fine, but who ships cabinets where the doors are not aligned properly and one won't even close. With respect to the damage, Allied was semi-responsive. We received pieces of a new cabinet that required my contractor to assemble it. He was fine with that but I was not. You should pick up the damaged cabinets and provide us with a new and properly installed product. It should not be up to me and my contractor to fix your problems. If you purchase a cabinet, you should receive a cabinet. This particular until has a door that lifts up with a complicated door assembly. My contractor did a great job installing it. However, it should have never come to that. The guest bathroom cabinet delivery included filler wood that is positioned between the wall and cabinet to provide space so the cabinet doors do not hit the wall when they are opened. The master bathroom cabinets did not include any. I did not get a satisfactory answer if this a Wellborn Forest or Allied designer issue. We had to use a piece of the broken cabinet to fill that space. The crown modeling for the top of the standing did not fit well \. My vendor addressed this with Allied. They said he was not installing it properly and he said it would not install properly. It was a heated exchange. Either way, I ended up with different modeling from another vendor. My contractor also had to install a new special modeling around the outside of cabinet that looks wonderful. It adds a nice touch. He installed this because you could see all nail/staple marks in outside of the cabinet from where it was constructed. The guest bathroom had no such issues. I was not happy with all staple/nail marks. I asked if he would use wood filler or something but the molding was a nice touch. He did a great job. Overall, we are happy with the bathrooms. Perhaps we should have asked more questions of our Allied designer. However, this is their job. They are there to help you understand the products, the quality, and the choices. They responded to all our issues but I felt the responses were superficial not focused on truly ensure the customer was happy.

Description of Work
We needed design help for new custom bathroom cabinets for our master and guest bathrooms.

08/04/2015

Kathleen S.

Eric and his tam were extremely professional and capable. They helped us design every aspect of the kitchen including counters, cabinets, lighting, floor and back splash tile and appliances. The team of workers were very meticulous in their work, on time every day, five days a week. They showed up on time and worked full days every day. The installation of the floors and cabinets were precise and of great quality. I highly recommend Allied Kitchen and Bath.

Description of Work
Kitchen Renovation

Category custom cabinets,countertops,flooring contractor,remodeling,home remodeling

{member name removed}, Thank you for the nice review. You and Steve were the best to work with. Enjoy your new kitchen and please keep us in mind for other projects of which we can be of help. Eric

03/11/2015

Oleta Wiser H.

We worked with Michael Bridgman, Design & Sales Consultant. He was great to work with. Because he enjoys cooking and has experience in he own kitchen, he provided helpful tips on how to design and organize my kitchen which I really appreciated. The subcontractors that he hired were very professional and highly qualified and did a fine job. We are very pleased with their workmanship. Mike kept in close touch with me and the workmen and when any issue arose, it was address quickly, and completely to our satisfaction. The work was completed in a timely manner and we are quite satisfied with the results. I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Remodeled Kitchen. We purchased Crystal Cabinets from them because there are low VOC. Our old cabinets were removed and the kitchen area ceiling and floor reworked from the rafters. New tile was installed, and recessed lighting installed. Wiring was brought up to code. New appliances, granite counters, island, and marble backsplash installed.

Category custom cabinets,countertops,remodeling,home remodeling

02/02/2015

randy B.

Allied Kitchen and Bath staff were very knowledgeable and professional. They took time with me picking out cabinets, counter tops and sinks. The custom made cabinets were on time and look beautiful. I will use them again for my next project.

Description of Work
Purchased bathroom cabinets and sinks with counter tops.

Category custom cabinets,countertops

04/01/2014

Michael H.

Salesman wasn't incredibly responsive. He sold me on the job, and was very clear as to the quality of product I wanted. I got the cabinets delivered- with my corner cabinet missing, wrong molding, and the upgraded ends not there. This was all fixed, but it took them another 2 weeks to get me what they forgot to order. The cabinets I ordered were supposed to be solid wood. He only mentioned after delivery that the insides weren't solid- that would have cost more. Which I would have GLADLY paid had I been given the option!

Description of Work
Installed new cabinets

11/20/2013

Marissa A.

Eric Souder at Allied Kitchen and Bath helped me design my kitchen and order my Crystal eco-friendly cabinets. The cabinets are so awesome that now my contractor wants to redo his kitchen. Eric beat another local retailers price by more than $5,000 for Crystal cabinets. I highly recommend Eric and Allied Kitchen and Bath for all remodeling projects.

Description of Work
Designed kitchen layout and ordered cabinets

06/24/2013

Candace D.

Elizabeth helped me select new semi-custom cabinets for my kitchen. She designed a new layout that will be very useful for my specific needs, including accessories for the cabinets. Elizabeth is very friendly and professional and a pleasure to work with. The cabinets were promptly ordered and shipped. She also suggested an excellent contractor who has coordinated the entire kitchen remodeling. I began with only a vague idea of the style of cabinet I liked and ended up with a beautiful new kitchen. I highly recommend Allied Kitchen and Bath.

Description of Work
Kitchen redesign with new cabinets and layout.

04/02/2012

Alexandra R.

It was wonderful. The manger was attentive and flexible in pricing and the style of cabinets he recommended. He is very professional. In fact his whole team was great to work with and were extremely punctual and professional.

Description of Work
They helped me find nice cabinets with in my budget for my kitchen.

02/16/2012

Paula L.

My kitchen needed to be updated after almost thirty years of neglect. It still had the original cheap cabinets, Formica counters, stucco ceiling, and a vinyl floor that had been poorly installed. I had visited a few kitchen/bath places, but for some reason I returned to Allied Kitchens in Springfield to talk business. Allied Kitchen had a wide variety of cabinet samples in the store, and also had samples of cabinet door colors and styles, flooring, knobs and pulls, sinks, counters, and faucets. There was never any high pressure to purchase anything -- I got a rough estimate of the cost of the cabinets I wanted, and came back four months later to purchase the cabinets. The final cost was actually less expensive than the original quote. Eventually I purchased the cabinets, cabinet knobs and pulls, countertops, and flooring through Allied Kitchens, and was very happy with the prices. I was even happier with the help designing the kitchen. Fred, manager and designer from Allied Kitchens came to my house and we discussed options. EVERYTHING was replaced in the kitchen from floor to ceiling. All subcontracting was done by Allied Kitchens or my contractor which made coordinating the installation easy. My family, Fred and my contractor designed a beautiful and much larger kitchen; this included several major changes, including expanding the kitchen, recessing the refrigerator, and making an opening to the dining room. Allied Kitchens made suggestions on flooring, countertop, faucet, sink, and counter options. I took most of the suggestions, and am very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Fred, the manager of Allied Kitchen & Bath at Commerce St in Springfield VA, came to my house and help to design the kitchen; he gave suggestions on the type and placement of cabinets and appliances. He also made suggestions on brands/types of appliances, types of sinks, faucets, etc. He ordered the cabinets and supplied the "blue prints" to the contractor. He also had floor and cabinet knob/pull samples at the store, so we ordered these through him. He also ordered extra trim from the cabinet company as it was needed to improve the final look of the kitchen.

Category countertops,flooring contractor,home remodeling

06/23/2011

Alexandra R.

Description of Work
They helped me find nice cabinets with in my budget for my kitchen.

Category custom cabinets

Professional design services, including floor plans and elevations by experienced designers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available