Alcon Quality Construction LLC

With Angi since September 2016

6307 Abilene St

Springfield, VA 22150

Alcon Quality Construction, LLC, has been in business since 2012 with more than 10 years in the construction industry. We offer all type of home improvement services. No project is too small or too big for us. We take pride in what we do and treat all of your needs as if they were our own. Give us a call for a free estimate. Home Improvement Springfield, VA ​Residential Painting Springfield, VA ​Stone Countertops Springfield, VA Tile Contractor Springfield, VA...

04/07/2022

Julie W.

We recently bought a house renovated and sold by Edilberto Arnez Copa, and major structural issues were hidden with surface-level improvements. We have only been in the house a few weeks and we have already experienced a major plumbing issue (the washing machine was hooked up to a dilapidated pipe and the drain was covered with flooring) and now a major HVAC issue (multiple air return vents were covered with drywall and the condensation line was improperly installed). A "new HVAC" system was advertised but the underlying infrastructure is not functional. Beware!

Description of Work
Our house was reonvated/flipped and then sold

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, remodeling

07/01/2017

Lisa C.

They worked quickly and efficiently and completed the project on time.

Description of Work
When I decided to remodel my small, mid-century sized kitchen, I was very cautious about choosing a contractor. I love the cozy feel of my kitchen and did not want any walls removed. After meeting with several prospectve contractors I got the impression that the majority of them were trying to pressure me into completing a larger-scale renovation. Beto was one of the only contractors who did not try and pressure me. I collected pictures from magazines and home improvement websites and worked with him to keep the design exactly how I wanted it. He never pressured me to go over my budget, and helped me choose high-quality, durable materials. He has a great eye for design, and he and his team did a meticulous job. I highly recommend Alcon Quality Construction.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, home remodeling

Solution Painting Inc

Super Service Award winner from 2007-2021! We are a professional painting contractor and home improvement serving Virginia, DC and the surrounding areas. Our company has been the leading painting service provider for the community for more than 20 years. Additional email - office@solutionpaintingva.com. People have learned to associate our name with professionalism and high quality services, and we never disappoint. That is what makes us the preferable choice when it comes to painting companies in the area. We’re a fully licensed, insured and bonded. Count on us for all your painting needs. - Lead Safe "EPA" National Certified Firm Nº: NAT-F109541-1. - BBB Accredited Business. "SOLUTION PAINTING DOES NOT SUBCONTRACT AT ALL"

Offers by Solution Painting Inc on Angi
    All American Painting Plus Inc

All American Painting Plus is a locally-owned professional painting company serving Northern Virginia. We believe in honesty, integrity and trust in everything we do, from start to finish. We’ve developed an outstanding reputation of excellence by providing professional painting services to help residential clients enhance, protect and maintain their American Dreams for almost two decades. You can depend on us for accurate estimates and quality craftsmanship. Every project is backed by a two-year written warranty. Please note that we have a $1,500 labor minimum for all new customers.

Y and J Services