Alba Stone Masonry

Founded 2005 • With Angi since April 2012

6914 Gillings Rd

Springfield, VA 22152

We are a locally owned and operated business that has served the Northern Virginia area since 2005. We provide professional masonry and construction services at an affordable price. Our commitment to quality work and expert craftsmanship manifests itself in every job we perform. The founder and owner of Alba Stone Masonry personally takes part in every job to ensure that a high quality of service is sustained. It is this dedication to the craft and high quality of service that has led so many in the area to rely on Alba Stone Masonry for their construction needs. If you want to put your mind at ease and ensure that your next project is handled with absolute professionalism please don't hesitate to contact us. Alba Stone Masonry is licensed and Insured. We are based out of Springfield, VA....

01/25/2019

Gigi N.

Excellent. These guys hit it out of the park. They hit a 10 on all factors on a complex project. They bring old world quality and perfection as conveyed with unsurpassed reliability, speed, and price. Altin comes from a long long family background of masons. He showed up at our home following a long day of work to provide a quote. Our work involved a tricky weather-exposed patio located over an interior living space – meaning great attention required to water and freeze concerns and permeability. He addressed all the right issues, ranging from weight capacity and leak history to masonry finished height with respect to entry threshold to work control and access issues. Over 3 days, Altin and his crew placed over 3 tons of heavy blue 1-inch thick flagstone. The finished pattern was textbook classic perfection as evidenced in the perfect finished tooling of joints. Altin arrived early and stayed as late as required to reach a sensible stopping point. He and his crew worked non-stop and with no drama or fanfare. They were pet friendly and secured gate and fence entrances. They brought with them all tools and supplies and there were no work delays owed to unexpected issues or lack of supplies. Alba is DPOR licensed, fully insured and superbly qualified. Without any hesitation, I recommend Alba for any possible masonry work – ranging from routine residential to critical historical restoration applications.

Description of Work
Design & Install Flagstone on elevated patio

Category decks, masonry

08/19/2018

George F.

Looks great! Their proposal was very competitive and completed the job on time. Owner was very flexible, as I changed plans 2 or 3 times before starting the project.

Description of Work
Installed concrete patio with brick border and built-in brick fire pit

Category concrete repair, decks, masonry, fireplaces, hardscaping

07/06/2017

Hamid I.

Came to check on project requirements. Left saying he can give an estimate after I send him pictures of the stones that are already on the house so that he can match them (don't know why he wanted pictures since he could see the actual stones with his own eyes). I emailed him pictures the same day. When I called days later to inquire about the estimate he claimed he did not receive the pictures (although my email had not bounced back). I then texted him the pictures by SMS. He confirmed receipt. Three weeks later still no response. I texted him inquiring but did not respond. Very unprofessional. He wasted four weeks of my time leading me to think he is working on the estimate when he was probably not interested from the beginning.

Description of Work
Redo previous stone work on entry columns.

Category masonry

07/03/2017

Gabriela M.

Reasonably priced, very professional and accommodating. Gave me a quote on the spot. Punctual, clean. I would hire again.

Description of Work
I had a small concrete project in the patio.

Category concrete repair, hardscaping

09/27/2015

Ken S.

Alba Stone did a fantastic. From the preliminary estimate through final cleanup, everything was handled professionally. They listened and worked patiently to finalize plans, including mid-project changes. The owner does the work himself so nothing is lost from project design through project completion. They removed a deteriorating brick walkway and enlarged the front stoop foundation. Prepared the site for a new reinforced concrete base and topped off with a flagstone surface. Pricing was very competitive and we will certainly consider them for future projects.

Description of Work
Removed old brick walkway. Installed new flagstone walkway and flagstone patio.

Category concrete repair, landscaping, masonry, pavers, gravel, foundation repair, hardscaping

09/23/2015

Jennifer I.

Description of Work
Alba Masonry built a beautiful patio at the rear of my property that overlooks a creek. The work was completed in less than two days. The patio is beautiful. I highly recommend this company.

Category landscaping, masonry, hardscaping

12/10/2014

Alain C.

He's fantastic and meticulous. Their prices are really good and I've recommended his service to others. His prices were lower than seven other estimates I received and included foundation work that none of the other estimates included. Other estimates ranged from $27,000 - $40,000. He was very careful with not bringing concrete onto our driveway.

Description of Work
Emine constructed a large Pennsylvania Blue Stone curved patio. Work included installing drains, which he did not charge for. The work took a team of two, four days to complete. He oversees it all and does all the cutting himself.

Category hardscaping

12/10/2014

Alain C.

I had received two other estimates that involved a french drain all around the house and re-mortaring two corners. I was happy with how quick Emine was and with his honesty about the needed work. He also guarantees his work.

Description of Work
Emine dug out all the soil of and re-mortared below ground and installed a drainage system to the back from the house so all gutters drain away from the house. This work took two days to complete.

Category foundation repair

05/10/2013

Mat M.

Great job. He showed up on time with his employees. Worked alongside to complete the job.

Description of Work
Put in a paver patio 40x30. Still in excellent shape. Excellent job and great price. I like the fact that the owner participates in the job to make sure everything gets done well. He is an artisan.

Category hardscaping

Pamir Eagle Construction

With over 13 years of general construction experience, here to help you with all your home improvement or remodeling needs and dreams.

Villalobos Hector

The Chimney Doctor Nova Inc

COMPARE AND SAVE Family-owned and operated. Making homes safer for over 30 years. Servicing all or your Chimney and Masonry needs. Fast, friendly and reliable service completed in a professional manner. The Chimney Doctor NOVA, Inc. services all of Northern Virginia, Prince William & North Stafford County. We provide our customers with professional chimney cleaning and repair services at a reasonable cost without compromising on the quality you expect. Your safety comes first at our company and we stress the importance of having a healthy heating and venting system. Since we believe that your home's safety is of utmost importance, we offer FREE estimates on all repairs. We also offer FREE second opinions on estimates given for repair work by another company. The Chimney Doctor NOVA, Inc. is fully licensed, bonded, and insured.

Satisfaction

We offer the following services to our clients: Retaining Walls, Outdoor Kitchens, Landscaping, Fencing, Railing, Tiling, Waterproofing, Drainage Systems, Carpentry, Drywall, Stucco, Painting, etc...