Air Duct Maids

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2013

We truly specialize in cleaning your Air Ducts and Dryer vent. Our Owners have 25 years of experience in the service industry. Here at Air Duct Maids our company’s goal is to provide Every customer with the Superior Service YOU deserve. We achieve this by using the industries BEST equipment combined with our dedicated professional technicians. Our Technicians are background checked and also certified with the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA). We only have truck mounted equipment to accomplish the finest cleaning. We will do a walk through inspection prior to starting your service. During our service we protect your home as if it were our own by laying down drop clothes, placing corner guards, and thoroughly cleaning up after we have finished. Over 15,000 fires are caused each year due to clogged dryer vents that could have been avoidable. Our cleaning process involves a complete flush of the inside and back of the dryer as well as the whole vent from inside to the outside. Our technicians will also inspect the vent for bird nests or any other blockages and provide you with solutions. Finally, we always check and ensure that your dryer vent has good airflow....

BRIGGS HEATING & COOLING

Briggs Heating & Air - The Heating and Cooling Company. Offering service to residential and commercial customers for heating, cooling and venting. Preventative Maintenance, one time servicing , repair and replacement.

Brennan's Heating & Air Conditioning Inc

Since 1979, we have been providing homeowners and businesses throughout Northern Virginia with our award-winning customer service, outstanding products, affordable prices and superior workmanship. Whether you are in need of emergency service, preventive maintenance, a new HVAC system or you just want to learn more about how to reduce your monthly energy costs; our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always ready to help. We are here when you need us! 2014 - 2020 Carrier Presidents award. Additional contact: Liz Cain. Additional phone: (703) 291-1677.

Indoor Air Quality Medics

We are a total home comfort services company that can handle everything from heating and air conditioning to duct cleaning and insulation. Our healthy home comfort specialists have the knowledge and skills to provide thorough service for every inspection, repair, or replacement of your home's heating, air conditioning, water heating, and indoor air quality systems. We pride ourselves in building a relationship with you, as the difference between a good company and an excellent company is the SERVICE provided, including long after the first call. With over 20 years experience and workmanship that is second to none, we are confident that we will keep your home comfortable and the air you breathe clean at all times!

Offers by Indoor Air Quality Medics on Angi

04/12/2016

hector V.

Great. They were very professional and used good equipment

Description of Work
Exactly what they stated in the add

12/16/2015

James M.

Very well. They did a great job and we are seeing a difference on our heating and ac Bill.

Description of Work
Cleaned and sealed my ducts with aero seal. It has been a couple of years and we have seen difference in our heating and ac bills.

Category insulation,air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

12/12/2015

Ed M.

Very pleased with the care they exercised in our home and how personable and professional the crew was in our discussions. Felt very comfortable with their skills and was impressed with their attention to detail and explanation of their procedures. Could not be more pleased.

Description of Work
Air duct and furnace coil cleaning.

12/03/2015

Daniel D.

Expensive but worth it. This is a 3-story rental townhouse with a lot of flex duct. Previous tenant hadn't used proper size furnace filters, so the ducts were a mess. These guys showed up friendly, on-time, clearly explained what they were going to do, then reviewed everything when the work was complete, including some amusing before and after pictures. As it says on their (very shiny and clean) truck, "don't let the pink truck fool you."

Description of Work
Complete Duct Cleaning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

11/24/2015

mike B.

these guys really knew what they were doing. tried to sell me more hardware (ultraviolet) but that's fine.

Description of Work
cleaned air ducts

10/14/2015

FRANK C.

Went great. They did more than I expected based on other cleanings done by other companies. THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY COURTEOUS AND TOOK GREAT CARE NOT TO DISTRUBE MY CAT.

Description of Work
Cleaned all air ducts

09/01/2015

Patricia H.

Service was good. Cleaned up after themselves very well.

Description of Work
Cleaned ducts.

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

08/20/2015

Desiree S.

What a superb experience! I called expecting a long wait time for an appointment to clean out our dryer vent, but they were able to schedule us in within days. That was our first pleasant surprise. They arrived right within the time window given and got right to work. We had our dryer vent cleaned last year along with a full house duct cleaning, but it was shocking to to see how much lint still came out of this vent. I saw because our technician, Lee, took a video to show us how it looked. It's so satisfying to know that you've had a service like this done that was indeed needed. Lastly, they left the area around the dryer so much better than they found it - it was printine and they fitted the dryer hose even more snugly to our dryer and outtake vent than before. I really could not be more pleased by my experience from start to finish and cannot recommend them more highly!

Description of Work
Air Duct Maids did a yearly cleaning of our dryer vent

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

08/12/2015

Henry L.

These people cleaned and sealed all of the ducting in our home. They were prompt, clean, and professional. I would hire them again in a heartbeat, and would recommend them too anyone who needs that kind of service.

Description of Work
Clean & seal air ducts

05/12/2015

Alicia R.

The quote given to me was a full 50% higher than the price paid in the current Angie's List reviews. This is even without regard to the size of my house, which is a one story house with no basement. When I asked about the $1,200.00 price most people paid to have ducts sealed, I was told that price was not available to me and I would have to pay the $1,800.00. When I said I wasn't willing to pay 50% more for a house half the size of the average 2-story house, I was told "sorry". That was it. I find it difficult to understand why a company promotes one price for a job, but then wants to charge others so more for the same work. (Actually less work in the case of my house!)

Description of Work
Gave me the price of duct sealing over the phone.

Category air duct cleaning

We are sorry for any confusion. We try to keep our pricing as simple as possible, charging strictly per system so you do not have to worry about the price running up per vent. $1895 is our regular price $1495 is the discounted price published for our valued Angie's List customers. Any price below that will be due to rebates or trade show specials due to a current home show. Again i apologize for any confusion, it is our intent to be as straight forward as possible. Bruce Pettigrew Vice President

Air duct cleaning. Aeroseal air duct sealing. Dryer vent cleaning. Coil cleaning. Blower cleaning. Indoor air quality solutions.

Ask for details.