Affordable Pest LLC

Virginia Department of Agriculture
06/30/2020

7405 ALBAN STATION CT

Springfield, VA 22150

Expect the BEST! Pest Control Service You Can Trust, Guaranteed. Free Estimates. Locally owned & operated. Ask about our Angie's List discounts. Same Day Service. In Suburban Maryland call: (301) 654-7378 In Washington, DC call: (202) 803-6996 In Virginia call (703) 778-7378 In Fredericksburg call: (540) 373-7378 In Baltimore call: (410) 685-7378 To request service via email: service@affordablepest.com...

4.4

pest control (522)animal removal (43)home inspection (6)insulation (3)lawn treatment (1)

09/17/2021

Mike was awesome! He was able to quickly assess the issue and offer advice. I felt he was very honest and helpful. I highly recommend Affordable Pest services!

Description of Work
Determine if birds nesting

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

08/30/2021

Recently bought a townhouse in Arnold, MD. Signs of mice in the attic. Affordable Pest had an appointment for us quickly with an estimate. 4 step Process: Assess issue, remove insulation, check traps & seal holes & reinstall insulation. The time frame was explained at the beginning. Each person that we dealt with was very professional, polite & knowledgeable. The work was completed in the time fra...

Description of Work
Mice in the attic

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

06/26/2021

They have serious problems keeping appointments. There isn't a single time that they haven't rescheduled my appointments for different reasons (always provided after the fact when I call to find out what happen). I have already signed a one-year contract that I will definitely not renew. I have been a client for more than 8 years with no problem until now that I signed a one-year contract. I will ...

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 06/26/2021

06/22/2021

Tech did a great job. Treated area quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

06/03/2021

Excellent. Anthony came out and did a wonderful job. He called and texted his time of arrival. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Our Preschool kitchen grease trap was cleaned.

Category pest control,property management

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

04/21/2021

Mick came and set up two black boxes outside the house and set trap boxes inside the house, waiting for the technician to come and seal the holes and complete the work

Description of Work
I needed to get rid of the mouse in my house

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/19/2021

Always perfect and professional services.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

03/19/2021

Very well. Explained everything as to what it was and why he was doing what he was doing.

Description of Work
Initial setup visit

Work Completed On 03/19/2021

03/18/2021

Smoothly. Very knowledgeable and professional

Description of Work
Pest cintrol

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

03/06/2021

Affordable Pest is the best. I have been dealing with this problem on my own and when I called Affordable they solved my problem in no time flat. I highly recommend them for all your pest problems. Can not say enough good things about their customer service. Excellent!!!!

Description of Work
EXTERMINATION (bed bugs)

Category pest control,home inspection

Work Completed On 03/05/2021

Pest control, bed bugs, termites, mosquito management, fleas & ticks, crickets, stink bugs, mice, rats, rodent abatement. We also offer attic sanitization and insulation replacement along with animal exclusion, bats, birds, wildlife, carpentry repairs and other exclusion services.