Affordable Pest LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2008

Expect the BEST! Pest Control Service You Can Trust, Guaranteed. Free Estimates. Locally owned & operated. Ask about our Angie's List discounts. Same Day Service. In Suburban Maryland call: (301) 654-7378 In Washington, DC call: (202) 803-6996 In Virginia call (703) 778-7378 In Fredericksburg call: (540) 373-7378 In Baltimore call: (410) 685-7378 To request service via email: service@affordablepest.com...

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+2 more images

4.4

pest control (540)animal removal (44)home inspection (9)insulation (4)lawn treatment (1)

07/15/2022

Jon Lewis M.

Craig is awesome. He’s very professional, courteous, and responsive. I’m glad he’s on the Affordable Pest team.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 07/15/2022

06/30/2022

Gifty M.

Very, very well. They will come in as many times you call them. All you need is your availability.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

06/21/2022

Hoang T.

The bait has been checked by technicians weekly and informed of their finding. They were on time and pleasant. Great service

Description of Work
Bat inspection and mice termination

Work Completed On 06/21/2022

06/20/2022

Maria C.

It was excellent no one at the party got got bit

Description of Work
Mosquito spray

Work Completed On 06/17/2022

06/16/2022

Earl L.

They called me after I made the request on Angie’s List……I asked them if they serviced my area they said no problem…..Made 2 appointments……gave them a deposit……they did not show up for either appointment…..did not not call to say they were not coming……told me that gas prices were too high and they weren’t going to do it anymore……definitely would not recommend

Description of Work
Mole removal in backyard

Category pest control, animal removal

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

05/16/2022

Christine B.

Will inspected my home and was very professional and was able to determine to the likely source of my mice problem. He also inspected in areas other exterminators have missed in the past.

Description of Work
Exclusion and Extermination Services

Category pest control, home inspection, insulation

Work Completed On 05/16/2022

04/15/2022

Dwight B.

The work was professional and the service person was friendly and explained the process well

Description of Work
Extermination

Work Completed On 04/15/2022

03/23/2022

george J.

Excellent, affordable and responsive to questions and to address concerns.

Description of Work
Routine pest service

Work Completed On 03/22/2022

03/15/2022

Macharia B.

Representative was punctual, professional, insightful, and efficient with his time in my house. Great service.

Description of Work
Asian lady bug problem

Work Completed On 03/15/2022

03/03/2022

Mark C.

Affordable Pest has done a great job handling my pest service needs. Prices are reasonable, they are responsible, and always keep me informed. I have used them for termite treatment and inspection, seasonal bug control, and removal of a bee nest in my yard. All done with no complaints, they even offer a military discount.

Description of Work
Termite inspection and treatment

Category pest control, home inspection

Work Completed On 03/02/2022

11/11/2021

Clifford K.

Very well. Whole interior house, exterior house.

Description of Work
House sprayed for spiders

Work Completed On 11/11/2021

11/10/2021

Robert C.

They cancelled The appointment last week and kept changing the time for this week's appointment. Ultimately they did not show up. They did not even have the courtesy to inform us that they're cancelling the appointment. The appointment was for my disabled sister who requires an interpreter. Both appointment was cancelled.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 11/02/2021

11/04/2021

Jim H.

I have reviewed several pest control companies since terminating Terminix a month ago. Victor from affordable pest was the most though by far. He looked into ever small space inside and out of my house. He found problems I didn’t even know I had that clearly needed to be addressed. He was very professional and it was obvious he had been in the business a long time and knew what he was doing. I looked at several pest control companies and Victor was heads above the rest. I signed up for their service and will follow up on how it goes but I feel we are in good hands now.

Description of Work
Pest inspection

Category pest control, home inspection

Work Completed On 11/04/2021

11/01/2021

Stephanie C.

I had a tech named Dakota who went above and beyond excellent customer service. He was very patient in explaining the solutions and very kind. I highly highly recommend.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

10/19/2021

cam M.

terrible! technician arrived with No clue to what the problem was, he had to contact the office. well, the service performed was haphazard which had no effect on the issues as they persisted with No Follow up (as noted in the contract) and no calls for over a month. I called to complain as well as cancel and request a refund. Spoke with a newly hired manager by the name of Amber, she was condescending and rude. This led a Barry (another manager) to call me me. I again explained the poor service failure and Barry acknowledged an offered a refund. Well the refund has not been received so we are now back to unanswered calls and emails. Submitted complaint to Better Business and sharing this experience on the web.

Description of Work
extermination

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

10/13/2021

Marjorie W.

They seemed great at first. BUT, Be very careful with providing your credit card to these people and make sure you check your credit card every month. They billed me three times for the same service. I called the first time and they said they would take care of it. 3 days later they charged me again. I called again and received the same response, someone would call be back and take care of it. When I returned from vacation, there was the same charge again. The person they keep referring me to is never available. I call morning noon and 5:00. Same answer each time. They promise calls back and no one calls. I called 4 times so that they can remove the charges. Now I think I see why the credit card originally use with my permission denied the charge originally. There must be a history of this type of thing with this company. For my last couple of calls, they completely didn't answer the phone! If I use my husband's phone or block the all, someone seems to pick up immediately, like the 2nd ring. I am very sorry I let them put the termite traps in. Now I am stuck with these people after paying over $1300 to have the traps installed. I asked too speak to a manager or for his email address and the lady refused to give me any contact information! She said that he can't be reached....I said via email? Yup, no! She did not give me Bob's contact information. What kind of company is this? I told her that she left me no recourse but to post bad reviews. She didn't say not one word. I guess it wasn't her problem. I had to call the credit card company to dispute the charges and to tell them to block this company from charging anything else too my card.

Description of Work
Traps for Rodents and Termites Baits

Work Completed On 10/13/2021

09/17/2021

Marcus H.

Mike was awesome! He was able to quickly assess the issue and offer advice. I felt he was very honest and helpful. I highly recommend Affordable Pest services!

Description of Work
Determine if birds nesting

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

08/30/2021

Susan H.

Recently bought a townhouse in Arnold, MD. Signs of mice in the attic. Affordable Pest had an appointment for us quickly with an estimate. 4 step Process: Assess issue, remove insulation, check traps & seal holes & reinstall insulation. The time frame was explained at the beginning. Each person that we dealt with was very professional, polite & knowledgeable. The work was completed in the time frame anticipated including communication on the day of with a more accurate window. The company has a very user-friendly customer portal where you can see who worked on your property, what they did and even included photos of each phase. Very pleased and would certainly use them again.

Description of Work
Mice in the attic

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

06/26/2021

natalia L.

They have serious problems keeping appointments. There isn't a single time that they haven't rescheduled my appointments for different reasons (always provided after the fact when I call to find out what happen). I have already signed a one-year contract that I will definitely not renew. I have been a client for more than 8 years with no problem until now that I signed a one-year contract. I will definitely find another company with better management.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 06/26/2021

06/22/2021

Steven O.

Tech did a great job. Treated area quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

06/03/2021

Lee B.

Excellent. Anthony came out and did a wonderful job. He called and texted his time of arrival. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Our Preschool kitchen grease trap was cleaned.

Category pest control, property management

Work Completed On 06/02/2021

04/21/2021

Ahmed A.

Mick came and set up two black boxes outside the house and set trap boxes inside the house, waiting for the technician to come and seal the holes and complete the work

Description of Work
I needed to get rid of the mouse in my house

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

04/19/2021

Aubrey L.

Always perfect and professional services.

Description of Work
Pest control