AAA MASONRY

Founded 1995 • With Angi since June 2010

4.3

AAA Masonry is located in Northern Virginia since 1995. AAA Masonry provides a combination of European style and American standard of Outdoor Living. Do you need to add a retaining wall? Are you looking to rework your sidewalks or walkways? Perhaps you’re interested in completely reworking your existing landscape? One outdoor kitchen next to a great patio, can makes party more interesting. If you love your own pizza, we can give you the pizza oven you have been dreaming for. AAA MASONRY might be the ideal candidate to turn your project plans into a well-crafted reality....

Maple Irrigation, LLC

We are a veteran owned business with over 16 years of experience. We specialize in lawn irrigation maintenance, as well as, outdoor low voltage lighting and drainage systems. We provide service to all irrigation systems and offer a variety of service options.

The Best in Painting LLC

We are an independent, family-owned and owner-operated local company with a single mission: to beautify and customize living and professional spaces for every budget. A fresh coat of paint can make small spaces seem large and set the tone and feel of any room. We put quality of work above everything else, and our company owner is always on-site with every job to make sure ALL our projects turn out exactly as our clients want and deserve. We will never cut corners on any job, because we want to be the first and only company our clients think of whenever they have a painting project in mind- and the only way to do that is by performing outstanding work at the right price. Please CALL US as we are experiencing issues with our messaging service!

Offers by The Best in Painting LLC on Angi
Yard Enhancement Services LLC

Locally owned and operated full-service landscaping company

06/17/2021

The stones Ardian put down have all popped loose. He admitted that he used the wrong mixture—50/50 sand and mortar. When I first contracted the job he said that “the stones will be there long after you’re gone”. Well, they lasted a year, and now he’s being belligerent, won’t fix it, so will have to go to the courts. Recommend looking elsewhere.

Description of Work
Patio and Driveway

Category masonry

06/13/2021

Extremely efficient and reasonably priced. Ardian did a beautiful job that transformed the look of my house.

Description of Work
Installation of a Walkway

Category masonry,hardscaping

08/25/2017

Ardian came out promptly to give me a quote. Once I gave him the go ahead, Ardian came out personally with his team to complete the work over the course of two days, and he was incredibly talented and professional. He helped me choose a color for the mortar, and was resourceful when ensuring that nothing fell into the water with the koi when he was installing several bluestone slabs on the wall fo...

Description of Work
Mortar veneer stone to 2' high knee wall, 45' long. I had already purchased veneer stone from a local quarry for the exterior of a 2' wall that made up my backyard koi pond. Although I built most of the pond myself, I wanted the stonework to be perfect. I was referred to AAA Masonry by a friend that had worked with them in the past.

Category masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

09/11/2016

Ardian and the AAA Masonry team was a pleasure to work with. Their prices are reasonable, especially considering the extremely high quality of work they provide. It is a well-experienced group that has a knack for detail and can also provide great recommendations if you need a little help figuring out what you want done. They're a small company but manage to work very efficiently. For anyone who n...

Description of Work
Tore out old patio, regraded and replaced. Tore out old retaining wall, cut into a hillside to build a new and longer wall to give us more flat space in a sloped backyard. Removed 2 large trees, laid out sod, and planted a couple shrubs.

Category hardscaping

09/29/2015

Description of Work
AAA completely re-did our back yard - including putting in a retaining wall, with LED lights, pavers on three levels of elevation, with stairs inbetween, installed stone stairs up the hill in our back yard (gorgeous, made from natural boulders), flagstone walkway around to the front of our house, cement stairs up the front hill, and a beautiful stacked stone retaining wall in the front. I loved working with Ardian and his gang - the price was well below any other quote we got, and they were very punctual, clean, and friendly to work with. I will definitely use them again, and have referred them to other friends and neighbors looking for stone work to be done at their residences. They were great.

Category masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

Additions, Outside kitchen, Patio, Driveway, Walkway, Retaining Walls, Bed Flowers, Fence, Deck, Railing, All the Landscape design you may think we can make it real.