A's Affordable Towing & Roadside Assistance

Founded 2013 • With Angi since August 2013

Auto Towing

A's Affordable Towing and Roadside Assistance is a safe, reliable, and friendly towing and roadside service provider serving Northern Virginia. We are prompt to respond to help disabled motorists in Alexandria, Arlington, Springfield, and other parts of Fairfax County, VA. Our rates and dedication to exceptional customer service made us the first choice of many reputable collision repair centers and auto repair shops in the cities of Annandale, Alexandria, Arlington, Burke, Springfield, Centreville, Chantilly, and more. The Staff at A's Affordable Towing are certified tow truck operators who are proud to maintain a perfect five star rating. When you need a tow truck in Alexandria, VA, call on the professionals at A's Affordable....

College Hunks Hauling Junk

At College Hunks, our professionally-certified team members see each client as more than just a "job." We know that every situation comes with unique circumstances and we're extremely mindful of that while we work. What makes us great: Collegiate, friendly, uniformed professionals. We do ALL the labor, loading, disposal & cleanup. Always on time in our shiny orange and green trucks. Up-front, all inclusive rates with no surprise charges. Priority Donation Pickup Service. Complete hauling and moving services. Franchise.

Students and Trucks LLC

Students & Trucks is a moving and hauling company serving Northern Virginia, Maryland, and D.C.--fully operated and run by students. We are local, experienced, and hard-working individuals who diligently accomplish each job effectively and efficiently. We specialize in junk removal, small moves, and furniture delivery. Our helpful team of high school and college students are always happy to answer any questions and assist you in any way we can.

Junk King Fairfax

We are a veteran owned full service junk removal company. We also offer 12 cubic yard dumpster rentals if you have your own labor available. For full service work, we schedule two hour arrival windows and we offer free quotes. We come ready to start work if you like the price. (Our prices are so reasonable, we close greater than 90% of these appointments.) We are the greenest full service option in the area because the only material we take to landfills is dirt. Our 12 yard roll off dumpsters can be rented for $350, which is your out the door price for the first ton. Additional material is $100/ton. The dumpster is considered full at 12 cubic yards or 3 tons. They are equipped with rubber rollers so they will not scratch driveways. Angie's List members enjoy a discount of $50 off a full truck or $25 off any job. We operate Monday through Saturday from 8-6. Contact owner Alex Powers directly at alexp@junk-king.com or 703-819-5667 or call our Customer Care Center in San Carlos at 1-888-888-JUNK.

07/18/2019

dispatcher was clear on pricing and expectations. driver showed up on time, was courteous, and delivered my car safely to the destination. was referred to a's by my mechanic.

Description of Work
transport car to mechanic 30 miles

Category

01/03/2019

Fast & Excellent towing service

Description of Work
Auto Towing

Category towing

02/02/2018

I've never dealt with a raodside assistance company like this. The dispatcher was willing to walk me through the process if I needed it. I asked for a truck to come out instead and Mike, the driver, was totally professional and courteous. He arrived within 5 minutes of the time the dispacther estimated. After the work was done, the dispatcher called me back to make sure everything went alright.

Description of Work
Jump Start

Category hauling services

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to review our service and thank you for your business. We’re glad to help anytime.

11/30/2017

Great! Prompt, professional and efficient

Description of Work
Car battery jump

Category hauling services

Thank you for your review Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. We’re happy to help anytime.

08/06/2017

Super responsive and accommodating. No one hopes for car trouble but, if it's going to happen, A's Affordable Towing & Roadside Assistance was the silver lining and I would not hesitate to contact them again should I find myself in need of assistance again!

Description of Work
My starter failed and I needed a tow to the shop.

Category towing,hauling services

Towing – Disabled Vehicle, Accident, Motorcycle, & Fleet. Roadside Assistance – Lock Out Services, Battery Jumps Start, Tire Changing, & Off-Road Winch Recovery.

Impound & Parking Management.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express