Bradley Builders LLC

Founded 2020 •

10446 Anderson Dr

Somerset, VA 22972

If you can dream it, we can build it! Give us a call today for a free quote!...

handyman (9)general contractors (5)hardwood floors (4)interior painting (3)roofing (3)woodworking (2)home remodeling (1)window replacement (1)

07/18/2021

The service provided went very well. Bradley Builders was a team of professional, courteous, and knowledgeable people. I am throughly satisfied with the services preformed. They were time efficient and very respectful of my home. I would highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Vanity Install

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/18/2021

04/21/2021

Jason and his team were immensely professional throughout the process starting with our initial meeting and planning process. Jason was timely with the planning communication. This team was prompt each day of the project and very, very neat. They were a pleasure to have in our home. Most important was the finished project. The bookshelves look great. Superior craftsmanship. our

Description of Work
built in bookshelves

Category woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

02/13/2021

Bradley Builders work is always excellent, pricing is fair too. They are very professional. Would highly recommend for any construction job.

Description of Work
Wood flooring replaced

Category handyman service,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 01/27/2021

Review for Bradley Builders LLC - 10446 Anderson Dr, Somerset, VA - 39191696

01/12/2021

Bradley Builders responded quickly but were unavailable to complete work for 2 months. They referred me to a flooring company and I am in the process of getting the job done. I was impressed with Bradley's professionalism and responsiveness.

Description of Work
repair rotted hardwood in kitchen

Category contractors,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

11/23/2020

Jason was excellent, polite, and did a very great job. It exceeded my expectations. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
I need a screen applied to the open roof my balcony to prevent birds from nesting there.

Category contractors,handyman service

Work Completed On 11/23/2020

11/06/2020

Jason answered all of our calls from start to finish. This is unusual in today's market. Believe me others should follow his example! On the first visit Jason's employee, Bobby, discovered we had termite damage. He completed the work on the front door and we regrouped to get termite issues addressed. We were worried about coordinating exterminator and final repairs, but luckily both companies were...

Description of Work
Door and floor repairs

Category contractors,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

08/26/2020

Exceptional...from quote to work completion!

Description of Work
Many handyman task!

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

08/18/2020

Spectacular work quality and competitive price!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category contractors,handyman service,remodeling,roofing

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

05/27/2020

Jason was amazing. He responded to my request right away and scheduled the work to be done the first day after the holiday weekend. He not only fixed the door, he re-caulked and secured the rest of the door frame. Installing the flood light was fast and easy. We were so pleased we have asked him to quote us additional projects. Jason was also great with our shy dog and two cats.

Description of Work
Fix door and installed flood light

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

05/04/2020

My house is 142 years old and had a terribly leaky roof which did a considerable amount of damage to large sections of our ceiling and hardwood floor. I was concerned that this project was going to change the antiquated look of our home as well a leave me with an empty wallet. But Jason was incredibly understanding of my concerns and helped me find the most beautiful barn wood for my floors and ma...

Description of Work
Roof Repair / Floor replacement

Category contractors,hardwood floor,roofing,interior painters