CHRISMAN ELECTRIC

4.3

Mr. Electric of Chesapeake

Residential and commercial Electrical

Governor's Electric

There are a lot of ways you can make your home or business electricity more efficient and more effective. Governor's Electric is your go-to local electrician for all kinds of electrical installations and repairs. You can count on us to get to the root of the problem and provide the solutions you need.

Nipper Electric Inc

**$48 Service Call **The Most Recognized Electrician in Hampton Roads. Quality Work, Quick Response Time, Clear Communication, and Customer Satisfaction. @nipperelectric www.nipperelectric.com. At Nipper Electric Inc. we provide a wide variety of residential and commercial electrical services. With over 20 years in business, and technicians totaling 100+ years of experience. You can trust we will know how to diagnose, repair, and/or install everything involving your business or home's electrical system. On top of that, we take the extra time needed to properly explain the process, present your different options, and help you understand the services you have to choose from. All options and prices will be presented up front and broken down so you know what you are getting and what you are paying for. Simple. From Lighting Design and Install to Panel Upgrades and Whole Home Stand By Generators. Nipper Electric has you covered top to bottom for your electrical needs. All at a reasonable price. Our reviews on Angie’s List speak for themselves. Some of our commercial clients include the Cavalier Golf and Yacht Club, Rudee's on the Inlet Restaurant, and OneLife Fitness. We have 5 Star ⭐️ reviews posted throughout the internet on multiple different reputable websites all of which can be found on our website.

Offers by Nipper Electric Inc on Angi

09/20/2010

Nicholas V.

They were rude, unaccommodating, and I can't think of anything positive to say.

Description of Work
We contacted them for some electrical and lighting work.

Category electrician,lighting

02/12/2007

BRENDA B.

I called after hours one night, and they were able to stop by the following day. My lamp post fixture had stopped working about 6 weeks prior, and I had replaced, and the new fixture also didn't work. The man tested the lamp post, the switch inside, then crawled under the crawl space. The problem ended up being related to a transformer low voltage wiring somehow wired to the lamp post wire too. This wiring required had a reset device option and needed to be reset. This was electric work the prior homeowners had done that I wasn't aware of. Anyway, rather than have to crawl under and reset after a storm or something, he was able to rewire the lamp post device. I assume this is a small operation and that the man who came was the owner; although, I don't recall his name.

Description of Work
I called the company to come out to troubleshoot a lamp post fixture that stopped working.

Category electrician,lighting