Backyard Boys Enterprise

Founded 2000 • With Angi since February 2012

4.3

Family owned and operated, Backyard Boys Enterprise strives to be the best in town in both quality and customer satisfaction. We do our best to give every contracted client the most personal attention as possible to be sure we do the project just as they envision....

Terrazas Stucco LLC

We specialize in stucco services and repairs, interior and exterior painting, thin brick installation,light drywall repairs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

LH Homeworx Services, LLC

Pressure washing: family owned and operated. Luke has over 17 years experience pressure washing everything from vinyl, concrete, wood, brick, metal and more.

Pro Wash Exterior Services

House Wash / Roof Wash / Mobile Home Wash / Fence Wash / Driveway Cleaning / Deck Cleaning / Gutter Cleaning

Offers by Pro Wash Exterior Services on Angi

07/05/2016

Brandon seems like a very nice guy but the professionalism needs improvement. The quote we were given was significantly less than the final bill. We were quoted $600 and we knew the add on of mulch and frame would increase the final bill to roughly $1200 but then the final bill came in at $1600. The logic was not there to understand the difference. And most importantly, if I'm paying premium prici...

Description of Work
Assemble kid's playset in the backyard and build a frame around the perimeter to hold mulch.

Category playground equipment,garage builders

04/09/2016

After some trouble nailing down a time for service, they did arrive. Communication was poor. When they had a question about what to do with the posts, instead of asking me, they left. This meant that there were several times that the team had to come back to my house (each time I had to re-initiate contact!) and either do more or fix something that they did wrong. The two gates that they built for...

Description of Work
We purchased an Angie's list certificate for several fence posts to be replaced. After contacting the Backyard Boys, we also asked them to replace our gates and latches for the fence. They didn't think that our posts needed replacing, so they nailed them back down and used our credit on the gates. They did a terrible job.

Category fencing,driveway gates

03/24/2016

Not well. BB is very friendly and professional, but they painted the fence and it almost immediately started peeling BADLY. I called them to come take a look at it and they promised to fix it, but since it was a garden fence we had to wait several months so they wouldn't accidentally spray paint my plants (in the garden). They came back in the late fall, right before it got too cold to paint and s...

Description of Work
Backyard boys painted my picket fence which borders a garden.

Category fencing

08/22/2015

Went well, provider was polite and offered some good advice on prolonging the life of our fence. Had to replace more boards than what was in the $99 deal, so that's why it cost extra.

Description of Work
Replaced multiple boards in wood fence and then fixed the latches on two gates

Category contractors,fencing,driveway gates

07/27/2015

Brandon is very responsive to calls and also was very willing to modify job as we encountered issues. The crew is generally very efficient and does sound work. At times there were long delays in between phases of work and some work was not highest quality at first (he fixed all such instances immediately). Ultimately we were very satisfied with the cost/quality ratio and the final appearance. I wo...

Description of Work
installed fence and dog run, footings for shed

Category fencing,dog fence

07/01/2015

In November 2014 we hired Brandon to build a fence around the backyard of a home we just purchased. His pricing was in-line with the other 3 estimates we received from other companies. We chose Brandon because his price seemed fair and we anticipated using his company for additional outdoor projects over the next year or so. It was a little difficult to nail down the exact start time due to delays (he had trouble getting the wood from his usual supplier) and as time went on I had to be more persistent in my attempts to contact him before I received a response. At one point I simply asked if he still wanted the job and if not, please let me know. We liked the work he did and as of now the fence is still standing strong (although one of the gates has started to twist and although Brandon told us to contact him if this happened, that isn't so easily done as I will explain). We knew when we had the fence built that it would need to be painted and spoke with Brandon about doing that in the spring, once the winter weather was over. We contacted Brandon in the spring and had him come out to get estimates on painting the new fence and several other outdoor projects. He was quick to respond to come out, but I had to follow up with him many times to get the estimates. We took our time deciding what projects we could afford and Brandon followed up with us. We eventually decided that we would only have him paint the fence due to finances and he agreed stating that he could start the job in two weeks. Two weeks came and went with no word from Brandon. When I contacted him he said he could do the job in the upcoming week and he would call me. Still no word and its been an additional two weeks. I sent him an email earlier this week to ask what was going on and have not received a response. I really hesitated to submit a critical review because we did like Brandon and the fence seems well built. But we won't work with him again because he is simply too inconsistent in his communication and its hard to trust someone who says they will do work for you but then doesn't show up or even bother to respond to calls/emails.

Description of Work
Built over 400 feet of 3 board fence with wire, including two 8' gates and one 4' gate. Also built small fenced area around our AC unit and generator.

Category fencing contractor","house painter","driveway gate installer

04/02/2015

The platform is currently in use holding my trailer. The Backyard Boys worked at a very steady pace without rushing and completed the project ahead of schedule. The platform was a complete success. It is so solid that any movement is not an issue. With a safety railing surrounding the floor, the trailer sits comfortably in the planting at the edge of the driveway, holds the trailer, and does not stick out as a blemish on the landscape of the area. The details of the construction easily hold up to close inspection. Corners are square, mitered perfectly, and presents a very professional job. As indicated, I would not hesitate to call on the Backyard Boys Enterprise for any additional projects in or around the house.

Description of Work
Brandon and his team built a special 10 X 12 platform for my bike trailer. It was a bit of a design challenge since it protruded out into a deep gully next to our driveway. They listened to what I wanted, designed a solid platform meeting the grade of the driveway and secured it on sturdy 6 X 6 posts down into the gully. Everywhere you check the platform is level, solid, and built to last.

Category deck company","landscaper

02/11/2015

Everything I asked for, they did within the time frame and in a very quality way. Suggestions were made as to additional ideas and/or how they'd like to accomplish the project. At all times through out the project, they were communicating their progress, confirming my desires, and efficiently getting the job done.

Description of Work
These guys enclosed an existing car port into a high quality garage. The specs called for insulated walls, finished inside without paint and they provided professional work, very well finished work and came in sooner than promised. I've already asked for a bid on another project.

Category room remodeling

11/23/2014

When I finally did get the quote it was twice the price of the other price I had. Based on the lack of responsiveness I probably wouldn't have gone with this company anyway.

Description of Work
I contacted Backyard Boys to get a price for a back yard fence. The company seemed to be named appropriately for this type of service. After he did go by and look at the job, I had to call him at least three times asking for the job quote. He repeatedly either forgot or failed to send it.

Category fencing contractor

09/26/2014

Brandon worked with me on proposals and suggested location & size of gates. He also offered the option of black vinyl coated wire, which has worked out very well. He and his men completed the job satisfactorily and cleaned up the job site after it was complete.

Description of Work
Installed split rail fence in back yard.

Category fencing contractor","driveway gate installer

Fence installation, repair, & painting. Home improvements, remodeling, barns, garages & sheds, carpentry, farm maintenance, landscaping, pool & spa care.

Roofing, asphalt, tree service